My partner and I were in the area, and decided to visit the club. This is my true and honest review.
1. Lovely and private, great location. No prying eyes and ample parking. Thumbs up.
2. Walked in, paid our £10.00 and felt very concious. All eyes were on us, and the room fell silent. Awkward.
3. The owner came over, introduced himself. Offered to take us on a tour. Thumbs up.
4.Cinema. Huge screen with Porn playing. Comfortable sofas around, no one in there.
5. Jacuzzi and shower, no one in there, was told it is cleaned every Sunday religiously. Hmmm... ugg.
6.Upstairs to the chill out room. Around 6 to 7 guys who looked Asian. Silence fell in the room as we walked through, but could hear grunts, and phwwooor, and mutterings in forighn language... felt extreamly uncomfortalbe with this. Noticed at this point, some of the asian single men following us around.
7. A Look at the dark room, the couples room, and other rooms. All empty.
8. Went back down to the reception room, and I said, we go outside to smoke so we can talk in privacy about our thoughts. Every one in the club also came outside, even those who didnt smoke...
9. Back inside, we sat on a couch in the cinema room, and had already decided we would have our drink and leave. Another couple came in, regulars I could tell, they went upstairs and everyone followed.. to watch.. I assume.
10. Just me and my partner now, suddenly two asian men slide along side us. Opening a bottle, one says, so you like drink with us..
We said, no thank you, got up and left.
The club is in a great place. It was Saturday night, prime time. Club was empty,other than the many single asian men. I was one of 3 women who were there. I did not feel secure, and there is no way I would have got undressed with all of them there, looking at me like they did, it was humiliating.
Sorry guys, I really wanted it to be so good, but for us, it was really really the opposite.