Main dogging sites and directions for anglesey, including major towns and cities: Beaumaris, Holyhead, Llangefni, Amlwch and Menai Bridge.
- Breakwater County Park - there is some classic dogging action to be had here, in the sense of watching people unawares - without any involvement.
- Parc Menai is gaining a bit of a reputation with doggers and exhibitionists.
- up by the old windmill car park
- One stop services behind Travel lodge nice and quite ; ))
layby on menai bridge road
- mostly men flashing cocks good meets for cock fun
llanddwyn beach newborough
- fantastic place for a wild night
- car park for monument after dark
llangefni nature reserve
- car park in the woods by the lake. Rarely used but you do get some action
- car park at the end of a cul-de-sac between Newborough and Dwyran - great for action after dark
nature reserve carpark
- not unusual to see cars here all hours. have dogged here b4, but advise caution.
parry mountain amlwch
penrhos park nr Holyhead
- Coastal path and recreation park.easter-september.mainly gays and bi's.
RHOSCOLYN BEACH CAR PARK
- VERY DARK PLACE AT NIGHT,NO LIGHTS ETC.PLENTY OF ACTION HERE.
rhosneigr beach car park
- head from rhosneigr towards tycroes/aberffraw, about 300 metres after entering national speedlimit out of village there is a turning on the right into a large grassy car park, busy at far end most evenings.
- down by the steps to the lighthouse
WYLFA CAR PARK
- I`D SAY HERE IS A NO,NO, AS THE SECURITY AND THE POLICE THAT ARE IN THE POWER STATION 200 MTRS AWAY COME TO THE CAR PARK EVERY 15-20 MINS,WHILE DOING THEIR ROUNDS 24/7
Wylfa car park
Please let us know of any anglesey dogging locations that you know of by clicking here