Main dogging sites and directions for ayrshire, including major towns and cities: Ayr, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Saltcoats, Kilwinning, Largs, Troon, Cumnock.
- A new dogging location in Ayrshire, off Seamill Road just outside Ardrossan. Car park just before the Waterside Inn.
- Newton Shore car-park any night and some daytime activity too.
- Greenan Shore most nights if wet and wild in Greenan Castle some outside activity on rocks by the Castle heading for Haven park.
- Woodroad Park, Cumnock. Any night after dusk, mostly hetero dogging but some gay cruising here too.
- Farlie Moor, off the A78 south of Farlie. Turn left at Fins Sign post for Dalry (moor road) and carry on a few miles until you get to Knockendon picnic area. There can be a few couples there for dogging fun.
- Irvine Beach Park. Head for Magnum and take the second off the roundabout and then the carpark is on the right. Some gay action, but good day and night.
- Eglinton Park in Irvine is hotting up. No gay action, so no police! The top car par park is best, near the swing park.
- Dean Castle Car Park, next to the Fjord. Dogging activity at week-ends in the evening.
- Lay-by at Craigie Quarry south of Kilmarnock. Most nights.
- As you come into Kilmarnock from the Irvine side by Dundonald Road, take the road by the side of the abattoir and drive for about 0.5 miles you will see an electricity point. Here you will find couples by day and night in car and also out of car.
- The Marina Car-parks, around the marina, and around the whole sea front in Largs.
- just ouside ardrossan, public toilet on the beach between ardrossan and seamill
byerhill industrial estate
- Take the road to the back of Maybole or the Duniure road out of ayr. Turn either way at the sign for Carrick Hills and go right to the top. There are pull ins and parking spaces. Just flash your lights and you may get a return flash!
- Carrick hills looking over Ayr. Drive from Ayr towards Dunure and follow signs for carrick hills. Action most nights, in and out of car.
- catrine brae top back road too sorn plenty off road places and ideal for dogging during day mostly night time lots couples willing too share
- i agree, the swn pond is amazing, had a few treesomes in the boat house.
- AREA AROUND THE SWAN POND, AND WOODED AREA LEADING TO BEACH BEHIND MONKEY TEMPLE, IVE BEEN HERE NUMEROUS TIMES AT NIGHT , FEW COUPLES HAVING FUN 24HR TOILETS ALSO DURING SUMMER AND ENCLOSED AREA BETWEEN TOILETS FOR GREAT FUN, LONG BENCH JUST RIGHT HEIGHT FOR FUCKING ON, IE HAD LOADS OF FUN HERE AND ITS VERY SAFE AT NIGHT, NEVER ANY POLICE ACTIVITY, ALSO THE BOAT HOUSE IS GREAT WITH PICNIC BENCHES INSIDE, OUT OF THE WIND AND RAIN ETC...... U GOTTA TRY IT!!!!
- industrial estate caponacare cumnock turn into factories first left follow road to next turnig on left go 100 yards take next turning on right go to end of the road dark n lots of fun sat n sunday nights no gays or police fun starts after 10
- Car park across from SmithKlyn Beechams lots of action at night in cars and in the wooded area adjacent.
- up in the hills above fairle knockendon picnic area lots of gay xdress and couples day or night
- 7 Miles North Of Stranraer turn in at "pinneys" sign, at bottom of road turn left onto shore. Dogging action weekend nights. Also some gay action in old army huts around to the left of shore
- Galloway forest, through straition into Galloway forest, any of the isolated car park areas. Until October only.
- Just at the rugby club in the car park or down by the loch
Action there most nights
- Irvine railway station. park and ride car park beside the Scottish Maritme Museum. mostly at night every night. Buiser at the weekends. In and out of cars
- sinclair court car park,jus park up and youll see car adjacent come ov er
- the ford at bringan farm next to dirt track. mostly weekends.
Knockendon picnic spot fairlie to Dalry road
- Great spot my wife and I after go there. Day or night
No boy racers, can hear and see people coming.
Mostly middle aged older men who know how to behave.
J has had some great sessions there with me and others
Milton mill, Gatehead
- Down by the riverside in a carpark by the water you can go there most nights of the week
near whitehill small car park in field
- on road to whitehill turn off at small bridge half mile on that road
- under the bridge going u to patna shops and also most weekends
- as ure heading towards greenock from ardrossan you cum to a crossroads near west kilbride,you turn left for portencross and carry on down till you cum to a picnic area.
- the carpark at the shore front,at one time,it was only gay males that frequented this area, but not anymore,
public toilets,inverkip marina
- as you enter Inverkip from Wemyss Bay road just as you turn a right hand cornet onto the staright before I nerkipMarina/village there is a public toilet block and car park lot of workies use it always a willing mouth for use and plenty of hard bulls too,99% gay no females usually goes on in daylight in toilets and outside,in car park at night.
- Car Park behind the Apollo Cinema.. Few couples at the weekend but busy during the week
- go to stevenson go over railway crossing then straight ahead follow road to old harbour, then walk along beach to far end at sand dunes ,, couples and gays do dogging and is also a naturist beach 8 out of 10 ..score but only in dry reasonable weather..very secluded beach ..
stevenston. moorpark east.
- Follow the road to the carpark. Great location as no lights. Plenty of trees for the more adventurous
- great new location, mainly in car during winter months. at the bottom of second turn to sundrum from Barclaugh Drive in Coylton.....last right turn as you approach end of village heading for Ayr.
- take the entrance coming from kilmarnock or go to top of the football park and stand at the side of the bowling club this is a new site safe and stil quiet good sex !
- Large oval car-park,around an island of trees and surrounded by trees, at the entrance to the heritage centre,(now closed, thus quiet). Mainly spring / summer / autumn activity.......couples, single males and females, swapping, dogging and group. Evening, night and more day-time action. Too visible to main road traffic in winter, but the occasional risk-takers appear. Can be out of car activity.
- sited between cumnock and skares just off the a70 old pit site regenurated into country park action most nights and during the day in and out of the car
Please let us know of any ayrshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here