Main dogging sites and directions for buckinghamshire, including major towns and cities: Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe.
- Raans Field off the A404 in Amersham. At the top of Stanley Hill take Raans road, on next left there is a large area on the left of this field where there is lots of dogging action.
- Ashgrove picnic site on the A413 between Amersham and Great Missenden, the right turn is well signposted. Both popular with couples with some gay action available too.
- Picnic carpark on the A4146 (Leighton Buzzard to Bletchley road), just above the Three Locks pub beware height restriction for van into carpark. Far end usually good for car-park fun after dark.
- Car park off the A421 going from Milton Keynes to Buckingham on right hand side just before you enter Buckingham. Secluded spot with about 6 car spaces, good on week nights.
- On the A421 out of Buckingham towards Tingewick; turn left at the Buckingham Business park sign (towards the refuse tip) and then turn right at the top of the road. Plentry of bi action towards the end of the lane.
- A picnic area near Aldbury. From Ivinghoe pass the old windmill and bear left for the road to Aldbury. A Large picnic area is on right at the brow of the hill. Action most afternoons and evenings.
- Stony Stratford nature area, off Queen Eleanor Street, take access road down side of water treatment plant into car park. Good for after dark car-park doggin fun.
- Cublington Spinney and Kingsbridge Picnic Area between Stewkley and Dunton. A small picnic area but sometimes busy in the summer.
- Cockshoots Wood (we know we know!). Site Closed
- Shipton layby. As you drive out of Winslow on the A413 towards Aylesbury, the layby is on your right about 200mtrs down the hill. Some 'after the pub' action to be seen here.
- Ashgrove Picnic site has now been closed for some time
Amersham (south towards Beaconsfield)
- The best dogging/gay sex spot near Amersham is Hill's Wood / Bottrells Lane. Drive south from Amersham on the A355 towards Beaconsfield. Just before the Harte and Magpies Pub, there is a brown picnic site roadsign and a lane off to the left. Take this lane, or enter the layby. The layby is set back from the main road and has heavy foilage growing to screen off from the road. There are holes in the hedge to the left going into deep woodlands, gay cruising is common between 4-6.30pm in the weekdays. Straight couples tend to continue up the lane to the dedicated picnic site at Hodgemoor Woods, and this is popular in the evenings.
Bottrells Lane is the road that leads to Chalfont St Giles.
Amersham- Raans Field
- Raans Field is now houses.
Ashgrove Picnic Site, off A413 towards Hyde Heath
- This picnic site is sadly closed and has been for a few years. Nature has started to take back the place. Shame, as no dogging action there now.
- There is a long path that goes from the bottom of rabans lane(starts at the allotments over the bridge)and goes for miles through woods and fields and through the golf course,always guys walking their dogs 11am to 1pm looking for casual encounters with women just say hello and keep looking at each other as you walk away then stop.You will both know what is going on and have fun.
Aylesbury, watermead lake area
- Daylight Dogging!
Turn into watermead, on your left you will see what used to be a ski resort but is now a lakeside resteraunt. follow the grassy path towards the back of the woods behind the resteraunt. in the 3rd meadow (just keep following the path) there is a great spot hidden all round by trees and tall grass. you can see the lake but no one else can see you. my wife and i have used it several times and it would be great to see some more couples there.
mainly for straight couples/ voyeurs
blackwood arms car park. littleworth common
- quiet and no distubancies
- Thornton layby on the a422 from buckingham to deanshanger very discreet old road that runs parallel with the a422 met many of couples here plenty of gay action to
- burnham beeches. plenty of woodland and very quiet after dark and very dark lol. ideal for getting naked and having orgy. lots of places to pull in too
- Smithsons Place Car Park off Avebury Boulevard, plenty of action here after hours
chalfont st peters
- by winkers there is a car park round the side
- On the road from Amersham to Chesham go over the mini roundabout and take the right into North Road. Park up on your left and wait, or wander into the woods. Daylight hours, mixed crowd.
- On Chesham Moor at the opposite end to the swimming pool after dark. some gay action too.
Christmas Common, Stokenchurch
- Car park within the woods just off of the road. Within 2 minutes drive from junction 5 of the M40. There is usually a few cars up there from dark, with more at weekends.
Coombe hill wendover
- Coombe hill in wendover ,
Coombe Hill, Ellesborough
- Awesome place for some car action, anytime after dark there is plenty of action happening..
Cowdrift Lane, Brill
- Brill is a tiny hilltop village in northwest Buckinghamshire, very remote. I was walking along Cowdrift Lane recently when I saw a stunning blonde transvestite having sex with a man in a field. The action is on Cowdrift Lane just before you reach the lane signposted Raffles Estate, just after an electricity pylon. Park up and go into the cornfield and that is where the action occurs.
Cublington Spinney & Kingsbridge Picnic sites
- These are now closed off an not accessable
- Good place for sex lots of police though
- From Chalfont st. Giles village, travel up Botrells Lane until you reach the woods, various car parking areas available & some 'off road'. Expand the trend!
Holtspur Lane (B4440)
- Great quiet spot, open 24hr. Has space for several cars, used as a picnic area during the day but is free for doggers from about 5-6pm onwards.
Located on Holtspur Lane, off of the A40 (signposted Wooburn Green) on your left after 300 yards.
Hotspur lane car park
- This is now closed off. Nothing posted if this is permanent or short term
- Driving from Wendover to Amersham, pass the turn off to Hyde Heath and pull into the lay-by 200 yards further on.Footpath leads down to very secluded wooded area, or just wait in your car. Daylight hours, Sat?sun (noon 'til dusk)
kents hill park, parking area
- used on fri sat n sun after dark
- Shenly wood cark park
- The carpark at Furzton Lake. As you go into Furzton (the enterance near the restaurant), turn right and you will see a car park.
- As you go towards Wolverton, past Wolverton train station, round the round about to your left, carry on along that road till you come to a small opening its on the left. There are all trees around the place very private and dark and away from the road
- Most visited outdoor location around MK is just off A421 from MK to Buckingham, near Snelshall West. At Snelshall, follow west-bound Standing Way in Buckingham direction, take first left signed Newtown Longville, immediately on your left is a quiet country lane that goes on a for about a mile, parallel to the A421 back in the direction to MK, but completely hidden from A421. It's leafy and secluded and lots of gay action in the bushes, fields and woods. Something happening 24/7.
(note when driving on A421 from MK, if you see signs for Whaddon, you've gone too far, turn back towards MK) and take next right to Newton Longville and lane is first on left.
- Cambell Park in the woods past the big flats, follow the path down though the woods, lots of evening and night time action. have met and played with couples and single here and had lots of naughty fun here. very good place. also some gay action.
- Plenty of action on weekends and young couple on most evening. Willen lake is a big place and few car parks. The peace pagoda is a another shag spot.
- Simpson picnic area Just off the H9 Groveway with the OU on your right take the next turning on your left Simpson Road (signposted Simpson)one car park on the left ...and further car parking further down BUT 1st car park is best.
- Heading north on the A5 bout half mile after shell garage in the dip inthe right is yellow curb stones turn right there, there is a gate code is 727 keep gate locked and treat area as it was your own very picturesque.
This is a new spot hoping to be a great place for meets
- from p.r town centre,take the longwick/thame road longwick road,go under train bridge,then past hypnos on the left.then there is one house and a couple of old dissused out buildings...next field gate on left,climb over and go down path to style.then go right towards the trees and bushes..great dogging/gays of all ages.young to old.best time 6-7 am or after darkearly morn is best
- Turn left off B4009 Lower Icknield Way onto Summerleys Rd - turn left straight into disused layby with lots of piles of old stones / earth. Great place to always have some naughty fun, discreet, always catching young couple there - once even received from a young friendly lady :)
- Cublington spinney and kings bridge picnic area both closed
Thornborough Bridge picnic site
- Isolated picnic site, 2.5 miles east of Buckingham on A421 heading towards Milton Keynes. Park in car park area and take a walk over the old stone bridge down an overgrown lane; plenty of undergrowth along here. Alternatively, take path down under A421 bridge along river into a large secluded meadow. Can also find an old track that goes under the old stone bridge and have sex in one of the arches. Hot cyclists/farmer types/cruising dog walkers (yes!), old guys, TVs, muscle, you name he/she/it comes here!
- Walk past the Riviera, walk along path and go over bridge then on the right is a secluded grassy area, some evening action when its warm.
- have heard that the garden center car park in west wycombe is a good spot but no idea of times
Whielden Lane Picnic Site
- This is a well-frequented out-of-the-way picnic site with dense woodland and trails. Attracts lots of gay guys, TVs and doggers. Best times: 4-7pm, also weekends can be good. Park up and walk into woods.
Directions: Travel towards High Wycombe from Amersham, about 2 miles south of Amersham, there is a lane on the left signposted Winchmore Hill (1 mile); there's also a brown picnic site sign. Follow this lane - Whielden Lane - about 1 minute drive off A404 towards the village of Winchmore Hill and you'll find this picnic site on the left hand side. Big woods to cruise in, lots of action - young, fit guys, married, bi, swingers, doggers, transvestites, you name it. Attracts guys from High Wycombe, Amersham, villages and further afield.
Whiteleaf Cross, Princes Risborough
- Plenty of areas near the car park, and sometimes you can join in the action in the car park at dusk
- Along Fagden Lane, a narrow country road between Winchmore Hill and Beaconsfield, there is a turn off on the bend with room for 2-3 cars. Very quiet, just park and wait. Also some woodland there.
- Publice car park(free) at back of the Red Lion Pub. Good for meeting bi guys.
woughton on the green
- sports complex massive car park down the back end is great as there are plenty of trees to remain discreet, have played and met couples there...
Please let us know of any buckinghamshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here