Main dogging sites and directions for cambridgeshire, including major towns and cities: Cambridge, Peterborough, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton.
- Up the A6 past Barton, turn left at Pub. Go up the road for two miles, and then follow a track on left for one mile. Often flashing and swapping on Friday and Saturday nights (late night).
- Grafham Water near Buckden, just off the A1 is an excellent site. The east car-park is the best as the west car-park is mostly gays (the west has toilets, the east is near a model farm). Highly recommended and secluded, especially after dark.Also, this reservoir has a number of car-parks and picnic areas around it, accessed on the B661 west of the A1 from Buckden roundabout. These areas are also sometimes used by doggers.
- Splash Lane Castor. Take the slip road off the A47 (sign Castor/Ailsworth/Marholm). Head into Castor village, down hill " round bend. Splash Lane on left (Post for Recreation centre). Follow lane to end. You will find a dirt track with an area off to the right, nature trails, etc.
- Grafham Water is between Huntingdon and St. Neots, just off the A1 (near Buckden) and is an excellent site with lots of doggers in action. East car-park is couples dogging with voyeurs, and the West car-park is mostly gay action. However, sometimes gates on car-parks are locked at night.
- Brampton Village, near Huntingdon - River Lane, nights only but plenty of couples, both in cars and on roadside.
- Little Paxton Nature Reserve car-park. Just off the A1 near St. Neots.
- Magog Down car-park. Follow the A1307 to Haverhill from Cambridge, and after the Magog roundabout follow the road to Haverhill. Just before the hill take a right then first left. High banks make this excellent for afternoon and evening fun.
- The old gravel pits at Mepal has started to become a good place to meet up and have a laugh. Getting better every week.
- Ferry Meadows, Peterborough. Adjacent to the Nene Valley railway station off the A605 is a car-park and picnic area. Most action during the early evening.
Southey Woods, near Peterborough. Just off the A1. Afternoon and evenings are good, and it's quite a secluded area, with nooks and crannies to park in. Couples also go in the woods as well as in their cars.
Orton mere is now full of boy racers and patrolled regularly by the police anybody found parked there is subject to stop and search with all there detail being logged in the PNC
Southy woods is being locked up of a night time as it i now under new management
Castor has never been a dogging site it is too small and very near residential housing
Wansford in under surveillance as it is getting out of hand the police in peterborough have a unmarked car which is so inconspicuous(sp?) you want know they are there until it's to late and some of the truck drivers which use the place as starting to get feed up with the activities of one group of people
- Layby on A1 south bound between Brampton Hut and Alconbury Macdonalds. Great for couples, single guys and tvs
A1(M) Large layby
- The layby on the A1M just before you hit the roundabout which can take you to Huntingdon, London or the A14 (towards kettering) is very busy. lots of gay action in the small wooded area right next to the layby. just park up and walk into it. better near the end of the layby (near the exit) lunchtimes are very good or between 4-6pm! lots of bjs etc
- Heading from Cambridge between Linton and Haverhill. Turn left at the bottom of the dual carriage way, sign posted West Wickham. Then follow for about 1 mile and there is a country path that cuts across the road where you can park surrounded by trees and very quiet
- layby just before A14 junction, top place for hot cock action in or out of vehicles...one very sexy cd in a white merc van with curtains around windows.
- Not well known but have noted some meets there. Unsure if couples go there but have known guys and CD meet there
- Lay by used mainly Wednesday and Saturday evenings,nights, twice saw a naked lady there while passing by on a Wednesday....
brandon creek picnic area
- This picnic area is on the A10 between littleport and downham market, we get there quite alot and always have an audience. perfect up by the river or on the picnic bench's furthest from the road, like to see more people up there
- Quarry pitts behind Holiday Express Inn hotel. Off Coldhams Lane, turn right at Toyota garage, follow road down, park car in layby. Walk down footpath, until you see large hole in fence. Go through, walk down. There is a bench there. Have seen many doggers down there. Mainly ladies, great place as no people go down there as private grounds.
- Brandon Creek layby next to the public toilets getting busier each week
Coe Lane Godmanchester
- Very quite country lane, no one around. Come off A14 from Huntingdon at Godmanchester. Turn left at roundabout, then immediate left. Follow lane right down to dead end. Loads of well hung blokes. Only 1 single male goes, very well hung
- roswell pits, nature reserve now used by many flashing couples. entrance on littleport road over the bridge and footpath by industrial estate.
- Just past the hand carwash on bypass heading from Ely to Littleport on the left! Look for the National Trust sign (little Brown one) Drive down and park at the bottom. many places to walk and have some fun!! Some daytime fun and evenings!
- Paradise Swimming pool/sports centre car park after 10pm. cctv cameras but they are fakes
- Apparently once the pool and gym close at night the Paradise Centre Car Park is the place to be.
- Paradise car park the cameras are very active and manned 24/7
fen drayton lakes
- not the main area, go to the small area where the bird hides are, quite secluded, gay and tv/cd. action in woods or small car park. tues morning and friday morning,for cd and tv action, usually late morning.....11 ish
- they have installed gates which close at 8 pm so has not been any action there
- Clay lane in Abbots Ripton
Turning on corner sigmposted to Clay lane industrial units.
Go to the bottom and then you will see where it all happens.
No bother down there and very secluded.
- Down the village college drive,evenings only. I've seen a few cars down there with lights on or off and a few dog pics in windscreen, I haven't had the time to take a close look yet but it looks promising. Very quiet with large meadows/playing fields for outdoor summer fun.
- On the former airfield, which during the day locals use as a short-cut between oakington and longstanton. From dusk on fridays there are usually a few cars parked here, couples and voyeurs too. Getting better every week.
Longstanton/ Oakinhton Airfield
- Getting good on a Friday and Saturday night from 6.30pm onwards, cars can park on the lay bys and also go a bit further down on the middle lay by. Couples and voyeurs
- Badgeny road over the train track and turn left until you reach the end of the road wait around as getting busier and plenty of places to walk off to for fun! People attend from 8pm onwards
- as you go down the west end park, keep going on the path by foot till u got into some "forest looking area", keep going forwardtill u see a bridge. people meet there every sunday at around 9:00 in the evening.
- in the woods and down by the river
Melbourn (Fowlmere) RSPB Site
- Road to carpark is getting rather rough...careful with underside of vehicles.
(amendment to existing details)
melbourne rspb site
- nice set back car park good dogging site even picnic tables
- been to mepal on a few times now sorry but its big dissappointment seen nothing
Milton Country Park
- Milton Country Park opposite Milton Tesco's! Very nice site for dogging. Quiet woodlands and fields. I had a very nice night there on Friday. Hope u can find ENJOY!
Nature Reserve OF A10 Pass JET HAND CAR WASH
- this is very good place but try to be careful as Police know about it now and they do Patrol if they see something doggy but still you can have fun there as it's no in public they wont disturb you.
- On "Beechwoods" road over Gogs, heading from Addenbrookes Hospital towards Fulbourn; at top of hill on right, walk (or drive if your car is narrow or you're feeling brave!) between metal gateposts and up unmade road to turning area/car park then turn left along footpath. Lots of action in belt of trees on your left hand side for the next 500 yards or so. Young guys, groups, occasionally females/ couples too. Has been quiet for a year or so following clearance of undergrowth, but livening up again, so give it a go.
Opposite robin hood pub
- Wooded area opposite Robin Hood Pub.
peterborough milton ferry
- milton ferry.very good for cpls friday and saturday night after 9pm
Roman Road/Gog Magog/Worts Causeway
- The Roman Road/Gog Magog Hills often sees action from swingers. An alternative to the other Gog Magog site listed here is just off Worts Causeway. About half a mile up the hill on the left is a car park. Bushes and forest beyond this... fair amount of dogging action especially evenings/weekends with threesomes and groups. Discretion however as you do get the occasional dog walker.
- Roman Road/Gog Magog/Worts Causeway
The Roman Road/Gog Magog Hills often sees action from swingers. An alternative to the other Gog Magog site listed here is just off Worts Causeway. About half a mile up the hill on the left is a car park. Bushes and forest beyond this... fair amount of dogging action especially evenings/weekends with threesomes and groups. Discretion however as you do get the occasional dog walker.
If you say on the right and not the left... my mistake. Thanks.
roswell pits, nature reserve
- I've been there today 03/08/2013 on my way out police patrol was driving in Nature Reserve still safe place but be aware in case they found you there the place not public and you may have write to be the as you never commit adultery in public places
- The Car park has been remodelled so it has no nooks and crannies any more
It looks like it will be re-opening soon, they are fitting a small exit gate so vehicles can get out after the main gate is locked at night.
- The car park is now permantly locked, although there may have been some cation from couples walking into the wood they have now felled so many trees that its a long hike to find enough cover. There is a low level of gay activity.
- The gates are unlocked all night was few there
- Layby on A1 southbound, partly covered by trees
the medows comunity centre
- the medows community centre cambride lots of action especially on fri nights lots of girls from 11.30 on wards
- Wansford continues to be busy but mostly for the gays, not too much dogging going on, watch out though, don't go over the road, the police are taking a tough line with anyone going onto the childrens farm there.
- This is a picnic area just off the A47 about 300 metres before the A1. You can find all types here, TS/TV, gays, couples. It is used as a lorry stop at night but very busy. Nether the less, during the day there is a cafe so nights only
waterbeach railway station
- good parking with lots of bushes and two walk ways. Seems to be new and the word has not got around as yet. very interesting when the trains come in.
- Small car park on Whaddon Gap Road, 300m from A1198. Surrounded by bushes and trees for afternoon and evening activities.
- New road pit at end of new road, turn left over stile keep walking left through woods hang aboout.
- Past elm on way to march on the left
- Oldfield lane near the building site. Word is getting round.
- Down Newbridge Lane, off the trading estate at the dead end by Century Salvage. Turn left by Stocks.
Please let us know of any cambridgeshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here