Main dogging sites and directions for derbyshire, including major towns and cities: Derby, Chesterfield, Ilkeston, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne.
- A car-park down near the Goyt Valley Reservior. Take the Goyt Valley turn off at the Buxton end of Longhill and follow the road for about half a mile.
- Linacre Reservoir car-park. From Chesterfield take Newbold Road for a while and then take the left to Cutthorpe. Follow a winding country road for a mile or so to the entrance of the Reservoir on the left. You'll find several very secluded car-parks.
- Hardwick Park (see map). Turn of the M1 at junction 29 towards Clay Cross. Approx. 5 miles and then turn left and follow signs to Hardwick Park - several couples to be found dogging in and out of cars.
- Markeaton Park. Exhibitionists at Markeaton Park, in both main car-parks off the A38 in Derby, and the smaller rear car-park.Update: It has come to our attention that there is sometimes a police presence, because there is a lot of gay activity here, so beware. However, this dogging site is VERY busy, so check it out.
- Go through Manners Industrial Estate and theres a turn off to a little car-park that goes down to Manner Floods.
- High Ordish Picnic Site, off Matlock Alfreton Road.
- Drive up Slack Hill near Matlock and turn right at the top, and then 200 yards on your right there is a signpost for a picnic area. This is well used after dark by all doggers, being very secluded.
- Go out of willington on Twyford road and take second left past the old power station, then after a few 100 yards is a small lane on the right (sign posted to Arleston) and up there are a few lay-bys that are used for dogging. Best nights are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - there's always someone watching, along with couples looking for singles to join!
A6 layby between ambergate + whatstandwell
- Seen people fucking at night for the pleasure of lorry drivers who are parked for the night, loads of lorry drivers wanking in the evening with curtains open and one evening a lady lorry driver with vibrator and curtains open- just like her legs!!!
albert village lake car park
- Small car park leading to the lake down swains park nice quit location best timeswe found thursday fridays & saturdays r
- in the park farm shopping area the toilets near the library but beware of the law espicially rainsford.
- Just off A6, very quiet, secluded car park. Ideal for dogging.
- lovely scenery if only they knew x great times had after dark in secluded car parks,
- best location yet, regularly run into couples there. i would avoud markeaton park in derby for now though, heavy police presence, plus lots of groups going down there to take drugs and cause headaches.
- car park at back of allestree park road linking allestree with quorndon very descreet can very busy after 10pm couples and single males
- Quiet location set in beautiful derby, 11pm most nights gets quite busy at weekends.
Allestree park a6
- This should be used earlier in the day especially now it's getting darker earlier, so come on guys get fucking up ere!!!!!!!!
- I'm afraid there is no dogging here. The entry has been put in by someone with a very vivid imagination!
On the face of it, it looks as though it would be excellent dogging site, but it isnt.
- A remote beauty spot owned by the National Trust, open 24-7. Is found between Wirksworth and Belper, ~4 miles west of Ambergate. The hill is easily indentifiable by the radio masts that crown the summit.
There is one entrance to the site on the Spout-Bolehill road. The entrance is marked by a National Trust sign, and there is a gravel drive that splits in two. The left-hand drive leads to the 'upper car park' where voyeurs go... the right-hand fork leads to the 'lower carpark' where the exhibitors go.
Alport Height is quiet, and good for the 'shy' amongst you. The site is 1/2 mile from the nearest building, and the site is never visited by the scuffers either.
It tends to be frequent by younger doggers... however AH is kinkiest dogging site I have ever been to. I have witnessed:
An *eight*-some in a caravan,
People filimng each other with mobies/ video-cameras
Outdoor sex in the bushes,
People doing chatlines,
People crapping on each other,
Lesbian gang bangs...
and other things that are too depraved even to mention on this website!
Warning though, there is only action at night (10:30pm being the best time). During the day it is full of families, pic-nickers and pensioners admire one of the best views in the East Midlands. If only they knew.
- Alvaston Park on London Road, Derby
American adventure, Ilkeston/Heanor, Derbyshire
- A large car park, not well lit, for the American Adventure Theme Park,situated on the Ilkeston, to Heanor Road, at a village called Shipley, Used by singles and couples, during the hours of darkness. be ready to join in, lots of action, males, females and couples.
- Follow the signs for the golf course from the links roundabouts just off j30 of M1. Past Dobbies car park on the right and to the car park at the end. Best after dark and when garden center is closed. Get the odd dog walker who likes a little look too. :)
Barlborough golf club
- Visited this secluded car park behind Dobbies Garden Centre many times over the last three weeks and seen no-one. We think it could be a very good spot.
barrier is sometimes closed but don't be fooled it is never locked and will push open. Come on folk join us there.
Black rock picnic site and car park near wirksworth
- Lots of gay sex going on late at night in and out of parked cars ,had a fab time ,watching and joining in!
- Turn off the A516 and go straight on right through the village to the end of the T-Road.
Secluded spot and fun to be had in Afternoons and Evenings.
calton lees car park
- situated in chatsworth grounds- have seen many doggers there! but be careful of police!!!
cart road off wessington lane south wingfield
- old volvo been seen rocking in the early hours.especially late on friday nights.
- Just off Trent lane industrial estate, turn into willow road, lots of quiet dead end roads, best one is 2nd left. Noticed lots of action after 8-9pm great see you there
- At top of hill on minor road linking A624 with the village of Charlesworth. A lot of dogging activity witnessed on a Thursday evening in January 2014. This is in a small layby on the summit on the right hand side approaching the village before the road descends steeply into Charlesworth. Glossop is in the valley below.
Coach road car park
- Coach road between golden valley and ironville quiet car park that overlooks nice river
Etwall layby on A516
- A layby 300 yes from the main A50 on the A516 from Derby. Is used by lorries at night as a rest area but has been known to provide all types of fun And frolics by horny lorry drivers, doggers and just some curious types that like a bit of outdoor fun.
- anywhere along the lane seems to be good but do get a lot of single males best during the day
flash lane,between two dales to chesterfield
- this location has plenty of laybys lots of men wanking even seen one man getting blown at 9 in the morning and others driving around starkers! but this place neds more single ladies and wanton couples even ladies who just watch would be welcomed so come on girls
- carpark, rural very quite
- bulldog trading centre at the back of the mill
- according to notice on gates, only open from 10am to 5pm so do not get caught inside after lock up
Highhordish nr Matlock
- Picnic site. Loads of doggers and watchers
- Highordish has been closed bang on 8pm for the last 3 years so no action there or at the one just down from it. Shame really, these were excellent :(
- Holme Moss is situated on the Derbys/W.Yorks border, on the Woodhead and Holmfirth road. There is a car park on the summit, which can get busy at weekend nights
Maperly village lake, Shipley Park
- This is a supurb location, only one quiet road in, best late on weekends, when the day trippers have gone, so much quiet space, from lawned to wooded areas. Couples seen in cars and outside having a good time enjoying each other!!
- Drive down through Mapperly village, Ilkeston to the lake car park in Shipley park, this is very quiet, (only one road in) excellent after dark plenty of open space, from in your car to wooded areas, supurb location.
Mapperly Village lake, Shipley park
- Drop down to Mapperly lake through the village into the park area, this is asingle road in and out. Wait till after dark to park up, when those out for a walk have gone home,best nights being ath the weekend. There are are numerous places to go if you don't want to stay in your car. You can walk up the slope to a nice secluded wooded area, stay on the grass on the car park or pick one of the numerous trees there, some being just at the right angle. Great scenery in more ways than one!!!!
markeaton crematorium car park
- small wooded area at side of car park,best enjoyed last hour before dark.
- follow the road on the left side the res. go all the way down at the houses turn right past the severn trent gates small turn rond at the end,very quite,but good for whating and mixing in with the fun
- go down the right hand lane past the res. when u get to the houses tune right past severn trent works gates at the end is a small area to watch or take part
Old Meadows Farm Derby
- I came acros this place whilst walking late one evening and accidentally came apron several couples and single males having some fun in this lovely semi forested area of derby. Situated just off meadows road right beside the old Derby Telegraph printing works ,opposite the the Holms/Bass' Recreation Ground.you can drive down meadows road past the old five arches ,now the new Smithfield pub,and there is free and safe parking in the telegraph car park.continue on down on foot along meadows lane and under the five arches railway bridge and then take the first left along a lovely semi forested path.looking to enjoy alfresco sex /group sex in the day /night or evening.
- I came acros this place whilst walking late one evening and accidentally came apron several couples and single males having some fun in this lovely semi forested area of derby. Situated just off meadows road right beside the old Derby Telegraph printing works ,opposite the the Holms/Bass' Recreation Ground.you can drive down meadows road past the old five arches ,now the new Smithfield pub,and there is free and safe parking in the telegraph car park.continue on down on foot olong meadows lane and under the five arches railway bridge and then take the first left along a lovely semi forested path.this leads to the first of three clearings where all the pleasure takes place..it is no more than five minute walk from the car park.in one clearing there is a large concrete boulder ,in the next is a large sloping bench made of a railway sleeper ,both of which has seen lots of action.the last clearing is less open and ideal for couples who want to have alfresco sex just with each other ,where the voyeurs are concealed by the lush vegetation.its a lovely spot and it was nice to see no used condoms lying around .it was also great to see that quite a few ladies have hung up their underwear on the branches as a sign that they had a great time here.only downside is that there are loads of condom wrappers scattered here .
As I said in the beginning it used to be the site of the old meadows farm which is sadly gone now.it has been replaced by a newer farm called Derby farm now.The farmer is very open minded and he knows that people are having fun in his forest and he doesn't even mind nude couples coming up to the fence and petting or feeding his tame horses,but he does have issues with gay men.
So a beautiful and very romantic location for straight males ,bi females looking to enjoy alfresco sex /group sex in the day /night or evening.
Pond between ilkeston adn long eaton
- On the road heading toward stanton by dale there is a fishing pond with large car park adn woodland area. Dogging goes on here regularly on the week end. Needs more people to really get this place going! Park up. Usual things apply, flashing interior lights etc
poolsbrock country park
- discoverd a lovely new place behind butterley hill lodge in ripley, towards the back of the carpark, great for newbie couples to discover the lifestyle as both times ive been been mostly couples which is rare nowadays. great little spot and a real nice find!
- the old brick works now has night guards on as there has been a lot of thefts
- the old butterly brick works in whitley road of peashill it not to far form the town center and there are single males and females and also couples most nights some like to put on a good show and others like to watch and there is a few couples that let single males and females join in just park up and wait and you will find that the secluded road will fill up with a number of cars x
sandy lane near horsley
- this location has a big layby where couples always fuck great place for a crafty wank and can hear and see any cars appoaching.even daytime action but nights best,also porn mags always in the bin.enjoy people and dont leave a mess.
Shipley park resevoir, Nr.Mapperly Village, Ilkeston.
- Ideal place after dark, currently couples only site,quiet and secluded. Needs more adventurous peolpe to take off.
- Used after clubs close at 3am. Park up macdonalds end of car park
south wingfield social club car park
- very quiet, even in day time,old caravans on site,weird old git lives there, may even get invited in,no disturbances,quiet as a graveyard.
staunton harold res
- carpark/picnic area calke abbey end of reservoir, is excellent for gay action at night,on carpark or take to the bushes, you do get some occassional teenagers coming there to smoke their dope, and police do visit, but well worth a visit. Had my fair share of action there, including a 3 guys totally naked session, mmmm lovely xx
Staunton Harold Resevoir
- A lot of places, parks late at night. Newhall is the best best for a group fuck
- Lowes Lane through to Sinfin Lane. Lots of activity in the evenings and very secluded with plenty of laybys
Swarkestone, Lowes Lane
- Lowes Lane area is off the willington road and provides lots of laybys as it runs parrellel to the A50. Loops around to Sinfin Lane by the canal.
Temple normanton fishing pond
- Past grassmoor school you come to a mini round about take the 1st exit u
Follow the road and you come to the fishing pond well sine-posted 5 PITS TRAIL
Nice area quite need people to get it up and running again.
The fishing pond car park Templenormanton
- People go there to watch and join in
- Tideswell pot market, near the church.
- The toilets on the main road are quite a good cruising ground. I have found Monday and Wednesday evenings after 7p.m quite busy. Quite a few lorry drivers use them and often looking for fun! One to definitely watch!
Torside Car Park B6105
- On the B6105 overlooking the Torside Resovoir, quite when dark when walkers have gone home.
Wales bar, on the borders of rotherham and derbyshire near killamarsh Delves Lane
- Heading from Killamarsh past the entrance to rother valley park up the hill and past the petoral station turn left at the cross roads and head down to the end, lots of singles and couples, you can also get there from j31 on the m1, follow the signes for rother vally and take a right near at the chinese restaraunt
Please let us know of any Derbyshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here