Main dogging sites and directions for dumfriesshire, including major towns and cities: Dumfries, Annan, Lockerbie, Moffat, Sanquhar, Langholm, Gretna.
- Annandale Water Services (Caravan and trailer carpark, NOT the car park which has CCTV!). Most weekends evenings after 11 are good for dogging.
- Safeways car park Dumfries every Friday at 11pm - this needs to be verified, please let us know if this is genuine.
- Turn off the A710 at Kirkbean. First Right, 2nd left, left again at the bottom and first right. Drive to the end and the area around the cottage and on the beach are superb! Usually good on Friday " Saturday from 6.00 onwards!
- down the shore at the fishermans huts sundays from 10.30pm
- After leaving dumfries, drive past mabie forest over the hill and there is a turning to the right, follow that road for about 1 mile and on the right hand side, (hard to see so drive slow) at the bottom of the hill there is a entrance to the forest, very discrete, couples and gays.
- car park is now gated and locked so no use now
- Usually after 12pm down kirkton water turn left off about half mile before kirkton loads of fun goes on mostly couples,every sunday night very busy but mondays usually best for queit fun
- Market Hill late every thursday night behind swimming pool
castle dykes dumfries
- up past petrol station near the hospital plenty of gay doggin and the occassional women hand jobs in car or cock sucking
- Down the sands every Friday and Saturday night
- riddings hill pylon, on the terregles to shawhead road, virtually every night of the week
Dumfries doc park
- Half way down park on bench couples an gay men
- Well lit on one of Dumfries' most busy roads. I would be VERY surprised if anything goes on there. And it's been a Morrisons for ten years.
- behind council garages 12.00am most nights
- Lay by opposite loch Ken on the A713 near Parton , mainly men use this site
- Mabie Forest after dark, some gay action aswell as couples
- theres an access road leading into the forest; no houses nearby completely secluded. just turn right at the castle. always very quiet at night, in the week and weekends.
- at bottom of beatock summit long layby on old a74
- sweetheart abbey car park,
Please let us know of any dumfriesshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here