Main dogging sites and directions for gloucestershire, including major towns and cities: Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury.
Birdlip and Stroud
- Travel North up A417 from Cirencester. Follow the "Scenic Route" for "Birdlip & Stroud". Left turning and 1st on right is a parking place with a view. This is good after dark dogging.
- Clifton Downs near the centre of Bristol is a good (late night only) dogging location. Ladies mile is the main road for it and "sea walls" is popular with gays cruising. Follow signs for Bristol Zoo. "The Downs" is the large park/common adjacent to it.
- Coaly Peak Picnic Area between Stroud and Dursley - now the travellers have been moved and skip loads of rubbish taken away the site is worth visiting.
Crickley Hill Country Park
- Directions are as per Birdlip but continue on the A417 to the Air Balloon (Pub) roundabout, take the 2nd exit, sign posted Leckhampton, and Crickley Hill is appron 100 yards on the left. A large carpark and one smaller more intimate carpark and several really intimate spots. Good for people that meet at Birdlip and then want more privacy.
- Near Quedgley, Gloucester GL2. North bound leave the M5 at junction 12 (B4008) and at the end of the slip road turn left, at roundabout turn right onto A38 and continue along here past a large layby that's wide open to another (on the left) that's secluded from the main road by trees. Many good nights of dogging had here, mostly gay fraternity, but some single females (2 of whom are nearly regulars) & some couples.
South Cerney Water Park
- There's fun to be had in the car parks around South Cerney Waterpark between Cirencester and Swindon.
- The Tog Hill (Doynton Lane, off M4 ) car-park and picnic area is good for dogging action, lots of gay action here too.
A38 north of M50 junction 1
- layby on both sides of 38. Early eves and later. Stroll in-to woods for some impomto fun! can be bit a risky but be observant and don`t upset genuine dog walkers.
A46 Bath from M4
- car park just off M4 on right next to the gritting compound,gay action but mainly couples and single ladies
A46. Coopers Hill. Car park.
- Been several times recently. Jan. Feb. 2014. Good place. Some timewasters. Seems to be gay only.
Ashton Court park Bristol
- Day time only, three car parks, or a short walk from any of them on a nice day and there's plenty about.
AUST, BRISTOL, SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- NEW SITE. A MUST FOR ALL. CLOSE TO THE OLD SEVERN BRIDGE AND SERVICES. COME OFF THE MOTORWAY AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO AUST VILLAGE. TURN LEFT INTO AUST VILLAGE, AND CARRY ON THROUGH THE VILLAGE PASSING THE BOARS HEAD, PUB. THE ROAD IS A DEAD END AND NOT USED. OUT OF THE WAY OF HOUSING. ANY TIME AFTER 10PM (DARK)
BACKWELL TRAIN STAITION CAR PARK
- WEEKEND MAINLEY GOOD FOR COUPLES AND SINGLES AFTER DARK FUN
Birdlip veiw point
- A lot of action between men in the woods at bottom end of car park very good if you like being sucked off ! :)
- Old Plough Pub car park, (late only)on Westerns way, Kingswood. Seen lots of couples after closing time.
Castlemorton nr malvern.
- Castlemorton malvern. B4208 to coombe green. Turn into road marked golden valley. Straight daytime fun in secluded area. Few couples tues + thurs. Plenty of surrounding places 4 fun.
- Finally had the chance to prove my idea correct about above place. Good place
- Been going to Cooper's Hill quite a lot 2014. Had some good fun. Wanking, sucking, fucking. Sometimes just chatted to other like minded men.
- From Gloucester take A417 & turn right @ A46. At next roundabout go past Shell garage. Road starts to climb. Sign @ 3/4 miles before car park on left. Lay-by on right.
Stopped there just to have a walk with my wife, honest, and we could see it is a very much used area. Men on their own wandering around. Used condoms, some fresh, & packets, tissues! Quite horny!! Brought back happy memories!! Not used it myself but might if I can get away!! Seems to be a gay site but not too sure if other types use it as well. Wife not into this. This was late morning weekday. Oct.2011.
- Been to car park on A46 Coopers Hill a lot lately. Sucked four last week. Most are bi, married or divorced. Sucked one in daylight up in woods.
- Crickley Hill is now closed by metal barrier , this only leaves Birdlip Main View point at night which has been spoilt by "CHAVS".
- this location is now closed where do people now go from here
edge end picnic area
- great place for discreet fun mid afternoon onwards.can be found on the A4136 between brierly and coleford,the forests own parknride!
- Picnic areas and toilets at top of fish hill, I go there Friday morning to lunchtime looking for action
forest of dean
- there are many secluded places within the forest of dean for dogging, mostly off road car parks near to the forest itself, no police presence!
Frith Wood GL6 Bussage
- Frithwood Bussage seems to have taken over from the Country park on the Lekhampton road Nr Air Baloon.Park in the Entrance op the Cemetry and walk along path to left.
Used by Dog walkers but not after 9pm.
- Now closed off due to excessive activity.
- Off A40, 1 mile west of A48 roundabout.
lasanne court carpark
- off parliment street in gloucester,turn right at traffic lights then carpark is first on left.great after DARK
Letchlade riverside park
- From car park walk to the river side,i observed 2 women 1 guy having some real good times.
- Off the a 48 at Lydney Follow signs to harbour Plenty of places Around The harbour and the canal More women and couples needed
- B4208 to castlemorton, turn into small off road to golden valley. Straight daytime dogging and meet ups tuesday 11am onwards. A few regular couples. Dog walkers about but loads of places to go.
- A tranquil, rural car park guarenteed to provide a thrill!
- Comuting time dogging spot, 4- 5 pm just off fosse
Heading towards stratford turning on right, quiet
Country road with pull ins! Turn interior light on and
Wait for some one to pull up and make ya move! Getting
More popular now dark early
moreton in marsh
- Head out of moreton towards Stratford-upon-Avon on Fosseway!
Bout two miles turn right opposite kebab wagon in other layby! Pull in on right in pull in and turn
Interior light on! Busy by the Fosseway but nice concealed pull in ! Easy to get to but quiet enough to do what u like!
Not well known spot but have met a few blokes and had sum fun! Go there wen ever after six if i can and wait for fun! Bi and straight area
near moreton in marsh
- Follow fosse to stratford, just past a fast food wagon on left (bout mile out
Of moreton) theres a little turning right (Lemington I think) turn in to turning
Bout hundred yards in on right theres a small lay by pull in! Alot of dogging, quiet
Area! Went at six Sunday night and got a blow job! Bi, tran area but do get some couples!
Very quiet, only doggers go there early evening! 6 - 8 ish! Better than shipston lay by as
Lots of police checks there now and low hedge!
- From Gloucester to top of Birdlip Hill. Take road on left. Not sure how far, couple of minutes? Small road on right then immediate left into car park. A quarry. The man I went there with said it was quite popular. I would think with many types. We just wanked and sucked each other.
- Top of ash lane access to randwick woods also,
redland train station
- great place for gay dogging late at night, park up outside nearby park.
Reservoir in coneyhill
- Off the roundabout onto pains wick road going away from town centre then first left go past doctors on your right then take a right follow it to the top then there is a little gravel path follow it right to the top :) a lot of regilars here
Road name error
- Old Plough Pub car park, (late only)on Westerns way, Kingswood. Seen lots of couples after closing time.
Should read as Westons Way etc
- Near Crickley hill, great after dark dogging area
- If you go to St oswalds in Gloucester and follow the road by B & Q down to it's loading area on the opposite side is another road follow it and take the turning on the right and follow the that road around past the old Spartans rfc to the back of a coach companys lot, it's quiet out of the way always accessible the barrier is never locked and there's even a nice big field to have fun in too. Best times are 6:30 till 8am
St. Edwards staff car park
- The staff car park oposite the pool is a very active site late at night as they leave the gates open over night. Weekends are also good as the gates are again left open for pool access. Look forward to seeing you.
- Their are two parts of the park the area for fun is the side with the fountain.Mostly sex goes on in bushes to the side but be carefull people walking dogs and the old bill patrols there sometime.Tend to get mostly gays there and to rate it I've had tons of fun there but goes a little quite in the winter.
Standish woods and Standish tump
- National trust at park with long walks and surrounded by woods
No gates. Popular with dog walkers but dusk time no one ever there.
Can be reached via going up Haresfield hill( very steep) or the gloucester to Stroud road
stinchcombe golf corse
- very nice place to visit nice view and very well known
- this site is little known,its called Frith Woods,near Bussage,about 3 miles out of Stroud just off the A419 london rd.travelling towards cirencester , turn left up the old neighbourhood,might be sign posted to bisley as well, go about 1/2 mile then turn left a very sharp uphill turn,woods are on your right in about 200 yds, park and walk right into the far left corner of the wood where the houses are,its very quiet here, ,good for voyers and for meeting etc,after midnights quietest, if thats your thing,well worth checking out.
Times and aditional information ,midnight on. Also there are lots of entrances and exits to the woods,great not to look too obvious,you can use a different one each time.
- The car park of the 'boathouse' pub. It is located on the a38 on the opposte side of the mythe bridge to the town. It is an excellent location, by the river avon, for day and night.
- No action to be had at the vineyards. I have been several times and no sign of action
- Central tewkesbury. On the vine yards behind the abbey. Quite Scenic location, near the beautiful historic Abbey. All types of doggers present (single males and females, couples, gays, trans-vestites, trans-sexuals).
- By Coaley peak. Turn left out of Coaley peak and will see sign post from there bout 2min drive away. Open car park and plenty of woodland area to go in. Says gates r locked at 9 but they never get locked. Straight bi and gay people go there so ideal for anyone.
- Currently on police alert because some prat approached an 'unmarked' police car. The story goes; 'the officers were taking a break and the 'prat' took their opening and closing of the doors as a come-on'.
- Car park picnic area
Please let us know of any Gloucestershire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here