Main dogging sites and directions for hampshire, including major towns and cities: Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Newport.
- Dogging action at Lime Pit Carparks. A30 towards Old Basing, first turning left after Basingstoke roundabout (about 100 yds). Go down narrow one way road. Two carparks on right although second car park is better for size and privacy. Lots of wooded and enclosed places to go and do the "business". Best time is at dusk. Look out for flashing interior lights.
- Verely and Verely Hill are very popular for doggin. From M27 go towards Ringwood. Turn left at Pickett Post and go towards Burley. First Car Park on left is Verely and a few yards past, on the right is the more screened Verely Hill. Please turn off your headlights so people don't think you're unaware of what is going on.
- The Viewpoint (car-park), Portsdown Hill
- A car-park opposite Fort Nelson which is the West end of the hill. Very interesting with frequent dogging action.
- Avon Heath Country Park. Location at Little Chef roundabout on A31 (Ferndown to Ringwood road). Large car-park which gets very active when not full of Travellers staying there!
- Also see Matchams View located above under Bournemouth.
- Southampton Common. Turn into Cemetary road off the Winchester road. Large cul-de-sac with car park. Lots of action in the surrounding bushes and grass areas, with lots of action in cars also. Very heavy gay scene, but lots of dogging too. Any night (all night!!) but weekends better, even at 3 or 4 in the morning after the clubs kick out.
- The main big lay-by on the A31 from winchester to Alsford, at the far end there's plenty of dogging there.
- The big laybye just outside Basingstoke as you travel towards Alton. About one mile past the Audley Wood hotel. Trucks and cars seem to be the dominant vehicles and there is usually some bi action going on in the bushes accessed through a gap in the hedge at the side of the laybye. Be careful though as some dog walkers use the adjacent field. I have taken my young slut there so there is some couple action too.
- Hidden in the middle of the forest down a country lane, the car park is surrounded by trees and bushes and you can normally see couples lying on the hill doing various things. its very secluded and only just enough light to see whats going on but not enough to feel threatened at all. no dog walkers or druggies at night. its good :-)
- Small wooded around the Wellington Statue, day and night.
Just behind this area is Rushmoor Arena, large wooded area worth driving around at night, popular with dogging couples.
- There is a car park alongside the Itchen River on the road from St Cross to the M3.Lot of action on Fri/Sat evenings. Easy to slip into the trees or plenty of space in the car park. Watch out for the river.. easy to fall in!!
- Just an update on the Dogging action at Lime Pit Carparks. A30 towards Old Basing, first turning left after Basingstoke roundabout (about 100 yds). Go down narrow one way road. Two carparks on right although second car park is better for size and privacy. You tend to get a few 'lads' in cars pretending to be dogging. If you wait long enough they go. Had a bit of fun there with a couple so worth the wait
- The Lime Pits are now most usually used by gays and bi's. I have never found any couples there.
basingstoke shaw trust rg21 7dt
- shaw trust car park in basingstoke is great for secluded fun. f;ash light twice for couples and once for gay/bi
Beaulieu old airfield
- Beaulieu ,the old airfield on the A 3054,past hatchet pond on the way to Lymington ,turn right onto large old airfield
- small car park at forest centre, car park is not closed at night very easy to find and a good dogging spot.
Botley Wood Titchfield Lane
- lots of Bi and gay action during the day, very safe and secluded areas. Can get very busy.
- weeve been to bramdean common a few time and always been watched having fun lots of grass and bushes plenty of room for cars
- Broadmarsh near bedhampton, is getting very busy with a few couples now attending.
lots of doggers
- Car parks at Broughton Down, straight action most nights,
- near southsea common about 300 meters from the pier
- Sometimes couples up there in the small car park at the top or at the bottom, if empty car then take a stroll down the footpath.
- culver downs drive right to the end were the old gun displacements were good dogging to be had here !!
Devils punch bowl Hindhead
- Stumbled upon it by chance when the wife and I had a drive out. Lots of couples
- Durley road , in the layby opposit Durley churc.-- Head into durley from southampton direction turn left at car sales , go up the hill and at the top turn left and layby is on the left.
Seems that fridays and someSaturdays between 7.30 and midnight are the busy times.
Eastney Car Park, Portsmouth
- adjacent to the Eastney Crusing Assoc. Car Park overlooks Langstone Harbour.
- Follow the coastal road from Hill Head along Meon shore, the road is narrow and twists and turns. Follow it for about 1 1/2 miles, Thatchers Copse is signposted and on your left. Dogging and gay cruising but very safe.
- the end of fleet station car park next to the pond
- fleet pond - daytime fisherman spot // but in evening - parking lot with dogging in cars - flash light to be known to others
fleet pond picnic area carpark
- Reasonable for a showgirl during daylight and often couples doing their thing mostly at lunchtime and dusk. Best time is early morning to see the showgirl before she goes to work. She is fairly regular. Be discreet and she will change her clothes while you watch. No touching.
Fort Nelson car park
- This is not closed ,just gate barred in the evening ,daily access OK ,good spots in lower field ,mainly gays
Gosport Stanley park
- Stanley park gosport. Quiet woodland area. Best after dusk when gates are shut. Better to be inside before hand. There are 5 entrances in. Gomer lane,western way,Alverbank hotel car park and a few hidden gates. Not sure if they are locked at night.but the main three are. Look for Osborne gardens within the grounds the woodland behind bayhouse school. Follow the path till you see gravestones in a small clearing. Go behind them down a small slope this is the best place for some great action.
- no hackwood road toward alton lay by 3 miles from basingstoke on left
- Bowls club car park, Woodhouse lane. Turn down woodhouse lane at the maypole roundabout (to the left of texco) take 1st left and left again car park is on right. very dark, ideal for in and out of car action with feilds close by!
horse jockey pub. Curbridge.nearbotley.
- Top car park is dark and secluded from view from the pub. Lots,of hidden areas in adjacent woods.
Mainly week day ever, couples action,not many watchers,so a good place for a go your.
- Port lane near power station good spot
isle of wight
- Culver beach, down the very end towards the white cliffs is a nudist beach, where there is the odd bit of gay dogging and sometimes straight dogging. The sun has to be out though !! In the yaverland carpark there is very occasionally doggers.
Isle of wight
- Ventnor downs at the top past radar station in end carpark
Isle of Wight Dodnor Car park
- Lots of dogging in the evening
Jamaica Place Gosport
- After dark lots of gay activity especially with taxi drivers. Couples later at night after pubs shut. Had some geat times there.
Martyr worthy (couch green field car park) So21 1ea
- The car park at the football field.. Recently started getting some doggers . 2-3 cars and walkers usually on a fri, sat and thursday 11pm-3am. Most cars and people ive seen 6 .. Im sure newbies will try it as its a quiet location and area .
· Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the Bournemouth dogging sites. Good couples dogging action here in the evening/night. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straight/bi park is the first on the right when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is gay.
- hot gay action most nights!!!!
- Wilverley Car Park in the new forest between new milton and Brockenhurst has action weekend nights couples in cars in the enclosure not overly busy but some good actions at times.
newchurch,isle of wight
- entrance to garage ,buy the van sales ,very quiet and dark
North of Winchester, A272
- Just North of the junction of the A272 and the A34, on the A272, at the junction where you turn left to Crawley. As you turn, park immediately on the left by the trees. Seen some couples there, although mostly guys, lunchtimes and evenings. Action in the woods to the left, and on the bridleway 50 yards further up on the right.
Plaitford on A36
- Village Hall car park. Shielded by hedge and pretty dark. Have seen couples put on a good show and group fun - usually after 11pm.
- still going strong went there sunday 30th sept watched some real good sucking nice area never been before but hope to go again soon
Portsdown hill near the Churchillian Pub
- Drive up to the Churchillian Pub, turn in, but drive past the front of it, up the car park up on you left.
There are some trees and bushes at the end of the road, before it turns to the right.
These trees have some good action during the day, either to watch or join in, what ever you want.
It is a Gay cruising area, so don't expect any girls there, but you never know
- the dogging site opposite nelsons on portsdown hill has been closed down
Rock Gardens Southsea
- The rock gardens next to the pyramids centre, is a good gay spot. Police do patrol, so be aware!
- right at the top of station car park in the picnic area.
shepherds gutter new forest
- very well appointed car park and wooded areas full of action for same sex and mixd couples.
- Sainsbury car park near the pub
- in the polygon area off commercial road, into morris road, then first left huge car park very popular with young beautiful couples.
- netly sailing club car park.dogging at various times of day plus some gay action
Southampton Centurion Park Business Park
- Just over Northam Bridge going out of town on the A3024. Industrial estate on left hand side. Nice and quiet at night time and many couples and voyeurs after the pubs and clubs close. Round the back by the gym facing the water is best. Mainly in car action. Has been good with good looking young couples giving shows.
- Cemetery Road dogging action for couples now good on Tuesday evenings, including couples who are using the cemetery for fun.
- Opposite the Southampton Eastleigh Parkway/Airport railway station there is a carpark otherside of the road called Lakeside there is frequent Strait action there Not popular with gays most evenings after dark If you want to be watched breifly flash lights to let people know ur there as it's fairly dark and has lots of descreet areas & plenty of places for out of car fun too Action there Most nights especially weekends
St Helens, Isle of Wight
- National Trust car park, last right down the bottom of Duver road. Usually between 12pm and 3pm. All evenings.
- Car park by the GAFIRS. Nice and secluded, plenty of gay, bi and dogging fun after dark.
- ALL SAFE NOW, fun tobe had fri/sat evenings and daytimes loads of couples playing new couples always welcome or single females.
- Please be aware that travellers have taken over the site at Stoney Cross.
- Travllers have gone and all is good now!!
stoney cross newforest
- stoney cross car parks day and night there are 6 or 7 car parks in use couples and singles its just off a 31 or you can come off j1 on the m27
- Car par at the end of Southdown View Road, quite secluded, with hedge row all around good spot to meet up for some fun
Weston shore Southampton
- The big park down by Weston shore
good marball seats to get on with some
one good gay seen now & then it get cold
becose you are right by the sea
Woodmill Car Park
- Good male / Female action, from 10.30pm at Night Weekdays and Weekend. BDSM action in the woods near to the River if your into that sort of thing
- Vigo lane, lay by opposite blackbushe industrial estate, used by dog walkers by day and doggers by night, parking for about 6 cars only, all night action has been observed, newish site but still popular...happy dogging.
- In the second carpark as you head along the A30 away from Camberley (towards Blackbushe airport). There's usually people there all day and it's mostly gay/bi, but you can usually get something. It's secluded as well and there are wooded areas that you can go to, around 5 - 6 o'clock is quite good as business men tend to come in for a quicky
â€¢A car-park opposite Fort Nelson which is the West end of the hill
- this car park is now closed after 6.00pm
Please let us know of any hampshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here