Main dogging sites and directions for inverness-shire, including major towns and cities: .
- The Culloden Battlefield Visitors Centre car-park is approx 4 miles east of Inverness on a quiet country road.
- North Kessock car-park, one mile north of Inverness. The carpark on the south facing side of the A9 is good for dogging fun.
- On the A9 towards Inverness at top of Daviot is the Tourist Information car park known local site for dogging.
- well ihave been attending these places for a whil now and see very little almost no dogging at any of there locations
Anoch Mor Car Park
- This is a large carpark where the Gondola takes people up the hill. At night this is very quiet and remote. Great for doggers!!
culloden /north kessock
- culloden battle field is now closed of with big gate that are closed at 5pm so out of bounds. north kessock south carpark is under the eyes of the cops and has been closed down
Culloden centre Car Park
- This has been shut down now - car park locked of at night, could you please remove from web
Grantown on Spey
- side road next to Craiglynne hotel car park at the back
kessock car park
- re the kessock car park. Do not go there as it is being oatrolled by unmarked police cars and police acting as interested civilians
Muir of Ord
- Car park behind council service point
- Muir of Ord - back of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Take nth kessock jnc just nth of Inverness on A9 and follow signs for Kilmuir/Drynie (about 1 mile from A9) take a right at forrestry sign for Ord Hill. 300m up track there is lots of parking very secluded and lots of mid week dogging 7pm onwards.
- A96 just before you get to nairn there is a sign for whiteness turn left there and there is a forest parking area very secluded ,have seen some action there a few times
Whiteness private road
- Take a right before Nairn on the A96. Past the forestry car park and cross the Ardersier road. Long straight private road the leads down to Whiteness has lots of plces to stop and park the car. Can also se cars comming for over a mile so no one can sneak up on you. Also had fun with a couple in the woods to the left of the road. Mostly weekends after dark.
Please let us know of any inverness-shire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here