Main dogging sites and directions for kent, including major towns and cities: Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich.
- Joss Bay, near Broadstairs is very good late evening. Lots of dogging action viewing here.
- The carpark at entrance to Chilham-toilet which is open all night. Some gays, some couples.
- The car-park on top of the cliffs, overlooking Eastern Docks. At night, go past the toll booth and take the left up into coach park. Good dogging and exhibitionism and nice views too!
Isle of Sheppey
- Leysdown Naturist s beach and car park. Drive onto the Isle of Sheppy. Follow signs to Leysdown. Through town, follow the coast road until it appears to end. Turn left down the unmade road. Over the hump. Park up. Over the grass bank is the naturist beach. Both the beach and car park can get "interesting" later in the day.
- Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone. Used to be very good last year then went quiet due to the boys in blue. But it is now becoming very active again. It is also a good gay cruising spot.
- In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of shooters hill. Directions are as follows for those who do not know the area, look on Multimap and type in Kenilworth Gardens (Greenwich) which is off Shooters Hill, on the South East London/Kent Borders. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret (until now!).Update: the carpark near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed @ night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to Woods/School.
- Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.
- The first carpark up Shooters Hill from Greenwich (Oxleas Woods, see above for full info). Some couples having daytime affairs.
- Shoreham woods near Junction 4 of M25 is a good place, fairly quiet but some couples action. Shoreham woods ( Brown picnic signs ) located off A224. Leave M25 @ J4 up to first r/bout, sharp left on to A224 to Halstead/Badgers Mount. 2 miles to first r/bout, turn left into small country lane. Shoreham woods on right set back off road. If you end up going back under M25 you have missed it! During the day this is a well frequented "normal" picnic site with kids & couples really walking their dogs etc. However by night this has got to be the best Kent dogging site! It is set back off the road, so mainbeam brigade have to negotiate a winding approach road which does not illuminate the whole area as there are loads of recessed parking bays. There are woods nearby for the outdoor types who like their dogging action au natural. Even picnic benches so you can avoid the damp grass! A Doggers paradise.
St. Mildred's & Westbrook
- Beach car-park between St. Mildreds & Westbrook. Participation with dogging couples there sometimes.
- J13 of M20, if going southbound towards Dover, take slip road then second exit over M20 down to roundabout, take 3rd exit (cherry garden Ave) then right at first set of lights into cherry garden lane,road bends to the left, then right past allotments, then bends right again past 2 left turns with small car dealearship on corner, follow road round into caesars way, go to end with bus depot and find small secluded cul-de-sac, wife and i only had night time fun there, mainly truckers parking overnight. Can also walk through gates on right into Industrial estate for more truck fun, and path at end goes to small wooded areas on bend in path. Hoping it will pick up because it's pretty quiet at the moment. you get plenty of notice if any cars are coming too, great potential !
- just past Cuxton tip as you go up hill on left hand side ranscom farm entrance in car park good 4 couples
A2 between dover and Barham
- A2 North bound from Dover...layby with blue cafe hut.
After dark,most nights...lots of lorry drivers/couples and singles...Loads of action
- new site, A2 towards canterbury, slip road to canterbury, over lights, big white house on the left, drive onto drive, gates on right shut but not locked open and drive through to yard. Still very new but have met a couple of guy's there.
- lots of ole bill about these days to be carefull
Allington off Castle road
- As you go down castle road from London road go past the first field (ACA) then after the railway bridge on the right hand side very quiet location car park and fields/wooded area! look forward to seeing you there
- kingswood challock 7pm most nights starting to get really busy fri night
- Singlton Lake Car Park for all your dogging needs
- kingswood challockpicking up after 8
- Quarry wood estate is quiet at night, go on estate2nd exit of round about then the road goes to the right, turn left there.
- Aylesham industrial est , most interesting late eve lorry drivers and builders , met a few nice guys
- just off the A2 headtowards Aylesham just before the cemertry on the left there is a layby where a mobile food van parks , just in there , lots going on
Aylesham car park behind Newman road
- NEW: great for couples and single men. Fantastic activity after midnight especially at weekends.
Bearsted Golf Course
- coming from Maidstone... follow ware street under the train bridge. entrance is third left after train bridge. go over the small bridge. woods enterance on the left. follow the road right for parking. Very discreet woods loads of places to play for both gay bi and cpls.
behind east well manor
- quite few couples close to the sandcliffs directions go down reculver rd heading towards reculver drive past the shops on your right as you get to the bend in the road there is a little road on the left take the left and drive to the bottom to the car park
- Small village near Tenterden and Ashford. The recreation ground normally becomes active at about 10:30 pm. People of all ages come even a variety of fields aswell as a woods. Looking for new people then come here. They visit from all over as there are NEVER any police or suspicions being a small quiet village and both carparks are open at all times.
- Minnis Bay Car Park, Birchington.
Drive right through Birchington until you hit the seafront. Turn left and keep going to the end. Very large, very dark and very quiet after dark. Possibility of walking down to the beach or along the cliff top path
birchington. to chimneys car park
- new, very good fir and sat night
- Just along from Herne Bay and Beltinge
Go through Beltinge along Reculver Road until you find Bishopstone Lane go past houses and opens onto Bishopstone glen
Very secluded from houses however has benches just right for bending over, had great times and fantastic sessions up there
- half mile down on right hand side every nite 9 to 2
bp m&s carpark garlinge kent
- very quiet out of town area lots of area trees etc recommended
- Bredhurst in kent near wigmore is a good quiet place next to a church infront of a grassed parking area
- Behind brenchely sports club is a lardge carpark witch leads on to a smaller carpark by the tennis courts very good place new to the scene so make sure to make an apearence eavnings and weekends after dark
Brenley lane Faversham
- From Canterbury on A2 towards Faversham come to roundabout and take the first left this is Brenley lane, can park up either side. Day and night fun,seen men and women solo and couples
regular meetings.Good for voyuers,male and female.
- hello everyone if anybody interesting good dogging is norman park ,bromley common,one of the greatest place good fucking and area is very safe
Bromley college green
- the small park behind the county court, just walk past the sainsburys from the town centre, little park n your left side
bush ruffy gardens
- near kersney abbey,car park either side of road
- Canterbury park and ride car park on Sturry Road. Go to top of car park and walk through barrier to park. Lots of hillocks and shrubberies where you can see for a long distance. Singles and couples. Indicate you want to play by touching your groin and if copied then find somewhere quick to have fun. Day or night.
- Down near the pizza express there is a side road, near the hotel. Go take that side road (by foot) and you'll come to a car park, go to the end of the car park and turn right, ACTION DAY AND NIGHT.
Car Park over Dover W.Docks.
- Please note that due to complaints from local residents that this car park is under observance from the police.(Source is from a local town councillor who is a friend of mine).
Car Park Overlooking Western Docks in Dover
- Police are now monitoring this site due to complaints of drug use and sexual meetings, so beware!
- we go there every nite have not seen the police also no one at all come on this is a great spot to play in
- starting to pick up again, worth a visit
Cheriton M20 / J13
- Take slip road, go over motorway head straight across to traffic lights, turn right into cherry tree avenue, pass burger king (if you can lol) 200 yards turn right into Ind Est, lots of places to have fun. Ceasars way further up is quiet now, security down the end, could be ok inbetween car salesroom and bus depot, but be aware
- NEW SITE. From the village square drive down school lane for about a mile, as far as you can go, right at the end of the lane there is a car park, very surcluded, you can see car's coming down the lane.
- Between Chestfield and Canterbury. Gets a fair bit of action after 11pm
Clowes Woods Car Park
- Very quiet location, been dogging there a few times. It's a great place to go as after dark it is always 100% empty
- the owner of the pub who i know verey well is having cctv fitted to car park and also a hot line to the boys in blue to stop doggers using the car park wich he owns
- just off the A2 R/bout towards Cobham on right.drive moderately or you'll miss it.
- old carpark trees cut down and been dug up and soon to have pay as you go carpark, been developed for childern
- Cobtree in Maidstone now has gates shut at night so not sure where everyone goes now
Cobtree Manor Park
- Lockable gates have now been put up to stop people gaining vehicle access in the eve.
cobtree manor park
- Just to update now gated and closed at night, worth a trip daytimes as regular exhibitionists display during the week.
- It is now locked up at night. The local plod have had their way by the looks of it.
crete road west
- A very scenic spot above eurotunnel terminal,busy on weekend nights
- a good place a lot of action after 10 on fridays and sat
crutches lane higham
- hang around the middle of lane loads of fun at night in woodsand around the field its out of theway from people aswel
- go to cuxton on to bush road go straight up take 3rd left onto woodstreet and park up at the top of the road there is an alley leading into the woods it a big area so most people stay in the main bit or the graveyard
- Kent Highway Services and Dartford Borough Council are looking to put in measures with regard to the on road parking situation. It is to do with congestion and safety and general inconsiderate parking. Clear up your parking, and they won't start with other measures to control the activities in the area.
Your friendly Highways Officer
- dartford heath near the dump theres a football playing field with parking. And on road side. Goes on in woods mainly male would be better if more females went. Careful of da police oky
- Straights looking for action are being treated aggressively by local chavs, who think everyone there is looking for gay action. Be careful!
- Pilgrims way detling , more couples going there now cobdown shut at night , A249 towards sittingbourne turn left just after the speed camera two lay byes on right about quarter of a mile , lots of gays during the day some couples daytime but more at night around 8pm onwards , seen a few cd's up there if your into that also , happy dogging :)
- Layby off A249 heading towards Sheerness, just after Garage on left - follow signs to Aerodome industrial estate, always some action there at night fter 10pm. busier now since Cobtree closed.
- bewere a tv crew from c4 out filming ther also in other places in kent
- detling is great you get cd,s and they like to be touched and sucked some real good fun lay-by just past the garage heading towards sheerness
detling hill lay-by
- very good late at night, some couples
dover deal update
- walmer castle car park now locked at night as well as langdon cliffs western heights regular visits by the police plain clothes as well also boy racers peg well bay locked at night and tea van owner has direct link to the police as a sugestion try a place by the name of shellways gate at the end of pie factory rd barfreston or just inside long lane shepheredswell pull in to the woods
Dover, Western Heights
- Above the cruise terminal follow signs for folkestone then western heights, up a windy hill (past European freight depot) car park on the right as you go up and a pinic area just round the corner on the left, also some old ruins.
- by old light house on car park on left...couples and straight guys...
- go past old lighthouse and pull up on left,,only some fishermen quite good after 9 pm 7 days a week...
- coming from dungerness to lydd over power station rail line nature reserve on right hand side old arc site
- Gates locked at night now
Eastry picnic site
- small secluded picnic site just getting going
- eight acres of woods provided just for adult fun, no police, no kids, no dog walkers,just like-minded people, ten areas for playing in, benches etc , park up at eureka, check-in at reception then stroll thru the woods at your pleasure,lots of nooks n crannies to explore.
- A great little car park for dogging. My wife & I have been there a few times. From the petrol station on the A20 at Farningham take the A225 to Dartford & then 2nd left up a mile long track.
- head away from farningham hill roundabout with petrol station behind you (towards dartford) keep going for about 1/4 mile turn left up narrow lane. road goes on for about 1 mile , carpark at top very secluded. Used to be closed at night but been there after 10pm and padlock always open. plenty of action all singles , some couples would be nice.
- Really good place but very underused its well of the road about a mile up a road so u can see anyone coming i,m surprised there is not more goes on there
- lower sandgate road good for gays also single women
- the layby on the A20 is now under CCTV it is be watched buy a CCTV cam over the other side of the field, there are now warning sign's up to state that the police are watching it and a few times i have driven past the police have be taking details of people there.
- A20 from cheriton heading towards ashford first layby on right just befor sharp left, in the woods mainly gays would love to see older women looking for young meat
- Riverside country park in gillingham.
Walk past the car park to the river front, move round to the left and u will see a pier like walk.
Walk out to the point very quite best times between 7pm and later.
Hot sweaty joggers bike riders eager to drop there pants for a quick one!
greatstone sea front car park
- turn in to sea front car park over the road from spar s/market .go right down to far end near boats..very big car park .few there fri night / week ends
Hall road wouldham
- Long road along side river. No houses in middle.
- hamstreet woods in the summer
haysden country park
- A lot of action round the boating lake good 4 couples nd singles just had sum action there great place 4 dogging
haysden country park , car park
- very quiet location, lots of action especially if Ice Cream van parked on corner, woods nearby for out door types.
- Memorial Park in the town centre is a good dogging place.. And on the beach front. Late nights 7 days a week.
- hampton car park at bottom of sea front
lots of bbws here, had many a good night, normally gets busy after midnight
High Elms Golf Club
- Try this for a new location. Shire Lane,Orpington into High Elms Lane and 1st big entrance you get to is the Golf Course. Gates are open at night
higham woods benerden
- had a great day here with two women and tv fun at nite
highmam woods benaden
- new just picking up car park open 24/7
- A VERY SECLUDED CAR PARK AT THE TOP OF BIRLING HILL ABOUT A MILE FROM WEST MALLING.
VERY BUSY IN THE DAY WITH HIKERS AND DOG WALKERS, BUT THERE HAS BEEN SOME ACTION DURING THE DAY.
GOOD ACTION AT NIGHT MOSTLY IN THE SUMMER, LOTS OF WOODS TO PLAY IN.
HOLLY HILL SNODLAND
- HOLLY HILL PUBLIC OPEN SPACE CAR PARK, BETWEEN SNODLAND AND BIRLING.VERY SECLUDED.
VERY ACTIVE AT NIGHT, SOME ACTION DURING THE DAY BUT LOTS OF DOG WALKERS AND HIKERS
holly hill snodland
- went there and didn,t see nothing if you go past it you go down
a very steep hill which has loose gravel if you got a normal car
you wont get back up 4x4 only
- On the A20 between ashford+charing public toilets car park + woods good in evenings wkends all day some gay +straight
- Hothfield common near ashford on the A20 3 miles out of Ashford heading towards Maidstone good for gays and some couples
- The road along the seafront between Hythe and Seabrook, theres a well hidden carpark up the end, occasional action there at night
Inn on the Lake, A2 Cobham
- The Inn on the lake who is a large (ish) hotel set just off the A2 past Gravesend (Coastbound). behind the hotel are 3 lakes with woods, public have the right of way but rarely see anyone other than the odd angler. just park in a carpark at the hotel and go in the lake via the opening gatewith "private fishing" on it.
pretty dead at day but comes to life after dark. Mainly Couples and watchers
Inn on the lake, Cobham,
- Inn on the lake is locked at night, Cobham is locked at night,so is the one in badgers mount
Isle Of Grain Beach
- a Nice quiet car park where you can walk onto the beach and have some good fun day & night. Good spot for couples and watchers with the chance to join in on the fun I have had some great times and some memorable occasions down there, will be down there again soon.
kings wood challock
- kings wood at challock a lot of gays but also some couples
- unmarked police cars now coming into woods so be careful also useing helecopter
- no becomeing a no go area police have got a banning order any cars in car park after 10 pm the owners will be nick so go to mountain street chillham or bombed out church at eastwell manor
- police are in car park most nites but do not have banning orders on car park mostly gay and boy racers they are after and stopping raves in woods have had action with a few couples in the last week
- no good here now boys in blue in and out all the time plus when you take your mrs there for fun tall dressed to kill the men just sit in there cars a will not play just wont to chat for hours which has happened to us now twice
Leaves green biggin hill
- * This is now a derelict site with no toilets
- Public toilets just up form garage and pub just before the airfield dogging all day n glory hole sucking
Leybourne Lakes country park
- Opposite Tesco supermarket on Leybourne Way, near Larkfield. Plenty of woods and paths.
- public footpath between carmans close and heath road best time week days around 2pm
- Lordswood leisure centre field an woods at the end of north dane by the black n white bollards drive up onto the path an follow track down to bottom cars an people there also people on the field as well mixed ages an types had some fun on there a few times we need 2 make it better
- The mad mile is a road called Addington Road, that links Coney Hall to Addington Village, along this road going toward Addington are 2 car parks open 24/7, there are paths that lead up to the forest area's calledSpring Park.This place is used by gay's and couples for dogging and open air fun.But never during the day ( Unless you are very careful )
- 1st left down bluebell hill under bluebell hill layby on right just past pub on left good after midnight
Maidstone - Cobtree
- They've now closed cobtree at nights to prevent dogging. Think they got fed up as at 10:00 there was a gang bang in the car park where they have a cafe and there were kids around. Only silly fault.
- Behind Matfield green is a great spot very quiet after dark new place to the dogging area
- At the end of King Henrys Drive in Strood is a park called Broom Hill.
There is a car psrk that has no gates hence never locked...
there are some woods at the bottom of the park and lots of hidden places to have some safe fun..
mote park maidstone
- from 10pm by lake go in by willington street
next to coastguard public house
- Go along the dover to deal road take the first right after swingate inn and follow signs for st margaret at cliff. Turn right and follow the road down very steep hill (be careful on the bends) there is a huge car park and it right by the waters edge. Have fun see ya there. x
- whoever put norman park as a dogging site was joking its locked up at night with large steel gates.
- You can enter the park via the woods entrance. Elmer wood I think?
- Just as you come off A2 just before Sainsbury's in lay by on left.
Often couples late at night.
Oaksley Woods Greenwich
- No access to either site after dark. Both gates are now closed!
Open Space Car Park, Holly Hill, Snodland
- This is the most active dogging location in Kent (26/08/10), its a very secluded place, surrounded by beautiful countryside with woods directly adjacent to car park for outdoor types! I would advise you only to use this site after 5:00pm on weekdays as you do get school trips etc. during the day. Very good for couples and exhibitionists who like to be watched outdoors, also a gay 'well more a Bi' scene developing. Action every weeknight, and all through the day on weekends... its a dead cert!!!
- You can get some real good dogging in the Orpington Libray car park as you enter the it theres another road that turns right so you dont go up into to the libray car park but jest before alot of cars pull up there and go for it all night long.good place.
- Walk over the footbrige from sports centre there is an alley that runs down to the park. Lots of dog walkers and lots of hot cock to be had. see you there!
pegwell bay nature reserve
- 200 yards pass garage an way to sandwich
- this site is no longer avaliable as it is now gated and is closed
- The Pembury site (RSPB) is now closed during the day and only open at weekends. There is now a RSPB member that monitors the carpark due to silly people leaving their used condoms, sex toy boxes and all sorts for children to find. New site needed - this one is over for good.
- up A21 from tonbridge towards pembury, turn into dislingbury lane on left just before shell garage, car park approx 200yds on left, large wooded area, open from 8.00am till dusk approx 6.00pm some couples, but mostly gays all day plenty off action lots of secluded areas for private fucking etc.
Penbury dislingbury road
- this site is no longer been there 3 week ends (Saturday)pm no one about and gates shut
peneden heath , maidstone
- car park by the football pitches in peneden heath,leave m20 @ J7 last exit at roundabout and head towards maidstone then turn right at the next roundabout by notcutts garden centre and the go straight over the next roundabout.football pitches on right hand side and a right turn down to the car park
- Penenden Heath seems to have Police crawling all over it these days. I got pulled 21/9/11 after I was seen leaving the place. Black un marked Volvo. Be wary.
- no being shut gate to be putin and willbe locked at night
- not a good place to go police now watching and have cctv put up
Perry woods car park
- perry woods car park after dark is very good place lots of benches and places to sneek off to. lots of bushes and hinden areas to park car. doggers heaven also very good fridays and saturday nights... gays/bi/couples i have seen here.
- rear of iceland car park no cameras,after 1am during week 2am fri,sat .is used for locaal cab fiirm rank,a they alll use front end so go right back ,totally ignored and discreet,had some good fun ,cabbies dog too on occasion.
Pilgrims Way, Maidstone (Nr Detling)
- Accessible either from penenden heath or a249 head along pilgrims way there are stopping points at the woods, lots of action daytime in cars parked or take a walk up into woods for more relaxed fun, lots of gays n tv's, no real action at night for that head up detling to aerodrome
- From A20 head through pluckley and down hill take right turn towards headcorn. 1 mile on you enter woods, secluded car park on left, good weekend evenings.
- Plenty of action afta 10pm
Queensdown Warren (Detling area)
- A very secluded car park which is reached along cox street I think . taken my lady friend here couple of times, some walkers or pot smokers but great car fun or like us getting pussy an cock out in the fresh air!
Note written 09/03/2014
- motney hill carpark, opposite carpark across road for daytime fun at night in carpark
- car park at bottom of cliff some dogging look out for young people in cars
riverside country park every Sat night after 8
- if gate locked park up walk thrpugh the gate and sit on benches lots of action here ;)
- Car park down and behind Barclays bank at top of high street.
You drive past the bank to the right as though going towards the old police station then there is a small turning on your right,take that then immediately right again and you will drop down to a very quiet small car park.
Myself and a lady friend used to go there last year,early evening and daytimes (if your careful)for car fun. We will be there again soon. We saw several other couples enjoying the same. We also had 2 guys on seperate occasions help out. Beats Bluebell hill picnic area car park - used to be good but too many joggers etc now.
- a place called sandwichbay on the sea front its verry good there and no police
- URGENT UPDATE !!!!! N R C cams being installed in feb 24 hr operation
- Loads of action after dark at the far end of the bay just before you get to the princes golf club gate, also daytime fun along towards the point frequented by naturists and doggers.
Shedwich Church Car Park
- Leave Faversham on the A251, about 3 miles on the left you will see a church, turn left immediately past the church and into the car park. Dark and unlit and quiet.
During the day older gay/bi guys and at night some couples. Very quiet/private so enjoy.
- shellness is great either in the car park or on the beach we love to be watched mostly gay men but some lades we are straight couple and there 4 times a week
- Update 8/10
Car park now closed at dusk.
- Are you sure that this location is still an active dogging spot? Every time I've tried it at night the gates are shut and there's no sign of life.
- Although gate is closed to cars entering at dusk, if you feeling brave especially in the winter evenings / nights then park up and enter woods on foot the rangers hut which will be closed but is lit up is a great place for outdoor sexual fun maybe see you there.
- the car park is now lock at dusk,has been for the past two years
- Shoreham woods now has a gate across the entrance and is closed at night
side road to a2 south bound 30 yrds after the prospect inn hotel
- 1 mile lane,pull up halfway along,dogging,join in some gays.fells safe,minutes before cars/potential police can get to you.most eves
- loadz single ladys nd couples park up behind church action from 9pm not for the faint hearted
- Grt place 4 couples nd single park down side of church lot of action afta 10pm
St. Margrets bay Nr. Dover
- Becomming more popular, large carpark over looking the sea
steps hill road, detling
- for a real quiet place popular with all types where serious action can take place go past aerodrome at detling head down hill (towards sittingbourne) and take the first available left (there are a couple of false lefts) this is Chalky road, go up hill n take first right, follow unmade road down to end, some serious action here most nights, ppl meet at aerodrome then head down here for peace n quiet, woods there has many fuck holes in summer, popular with everyone, i have seen rolling orgies going on down there lol
- action every nite after 10pm between strand and riverside park in layby on left
strood in medway kent
- strood car park ,where the market takes place right next to the building society.also toilets in the day always action there open till about 5pm.
Tenterden Leisure centre
- Picking up behind tenterden leisure centre friday nights 8pm onwards
- come of the a2 at norton cross roads down to the lower road turn left then right under the rail bridge go all the way down past the orchards nice parking place on the left then on the right a bit further on good luck i had some fun in the afternoon 5 ish
- from a2 take station road at crispins follow to end take right (teynham station) then first left into conyer road, follow down to the church is turning on right at farm follow track, nice secluded car park up there with great views, seen some couples there making out happy to have watchers n fumblers
Thorden Wood, Near Canterbury
- Excellent spot. Quiet off road. Near Clowes Woods. Dowen Tyler Hill Road, just before Closwes Wood, takle right turn for Greenhill, Thorden Wood entrance about half mile up road on left. Good action on Weekends. Recommended
Thornden Woods nr Canterbury
- This location is suffering from a lot of tree felling. Lumberjacks working during the day (but not wearing high heels, suspenders and a bra). Also the local Bill have put up signs warning of 'anti-social behaviour' and although I haven't seen them visit you need to be aware. Having said all that I did get a lovely fuck the other day whilst out wearing my shortest denim mini skirt......
- Haysden park been really dead lately good place to go very quiet out the way would be nice to see some ppl up there to teach us beginners how its done we go there most nights looking for action
- great dogging site on saint marys lane in the woods very active
Tonbridge haysden country park
- Go down brook street past the collage turn down lower haysden lane and turn into the park some people do it at the gate car park if they are locked other wise drive down to the end car park
- From Sevenoaks drive in the direction of Brasted and turn left towards ide hill and Toys hill. the car park is about two and a half miles on the right just after a pub on the left.
Toys hill car park
- From Sevenoaks drive towards Brasted high street and turn left towards ide hill, Toys hill car park is 2.5 miles on the right just after a pub on the left.
- Guys - try the Gents in Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells - plenty of cock action all through the day
University of kent, canterbury
- eliot footpath, drive up through the car park, campus security tend to leave you alone
- car park or beach opposite
Walmer Castle Carpark
- Notorious dogging site opposite the castle. Also, a larger one next to it, often closed at night so the action goes to the smaller carpark next door. Normally qite popular.
- Church Woods near St Edmunds Church plenty of action day and night
- In between the A20/A228 go down the seven mile lane toward Mereworth and West Peckham, turn towards West Peckham and follow the road round past the village, there are some silly white gates/fences don't go though them, stay on that road for about a 100 yards and you will come to a tiny triangle of grass, turn right there and follow the road to the top, as you get to the top there is a big house. Turn left there and follow that road. You will start to see plenty of parking spots at the side of the woods where there is plenty of places to enjoy some outdoor action, the woods are known as The Hurst so believe it or not? Not many people go up there at night. Enjoy. I have.
- just before the grass hopper public house layby on the left plenty of action from about 9 onwards ,its better when there are no lorrys in there .
Westerham Golf Club
- Westerham Golf Club. up towards valence school. usually tuesday and friday we all meet up for some naughty sex. Occasionally around 10 of us turn up after football training looking for all kinds of filthy sex and spunking opportunities. More fanny would be greatly welcome!!!!
Westerham/ Crockham hill Road
- Driving from Westerham towards crockham hill. There is a little car park, on a really sharp bend, very dark at night a because it's on a sharp bend people go whizzing past. I go there with my wife and have had quite a bit of fun. This place is worth a try.
western heights dover
- police monitering this site at night be carefull
Westwood car park near Lyminge
- A nice secluded car park off the road central to Folkestone,Ashford and Canterbury,not too busy better that way.
wickes car park chatham
- most evenings after closing time.
woods at bottom of co op carpark st peters
- park in co op car park in st peters broadstairs
walk dow to the bottom and go in to wood good there used it a few times
sommer is best
•Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone
- Gates now locked at Night :-(
Please let us know of any kent dogging locations that you know of by clicking here