Main dogging sites and directions for lanarkshire, including major towns and cities: Lanark, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Motherwell, Coatbridge, Carluke.
- Cathkin Braes on the little back road that takes you to East Kilbride, a single track road, with passing places. Occasional couples involved in dogging action, who don't seem to mind watchers.
- Parklea, Port Glasgow. Coming from Glasgow on the last roundabout before Port Glasgow take the third exit and at the bottom of the hill take the left turn into the park. Plenty of parking bays here with some action.
- Mugdock Country Park. North of Glasgow, beyond Bearsden/Milngavie, occasionally couples showing and sharing! There are four car-parks worth visiting in the park. First, just north of Milngavie off the road beside and to the west of the reservoir. Second, a third of a mile past this to the left on a bad bend going uphill. Next, back onto the road going uphill, past a small hamlet past two right turns and off to the left. Three distinct car parking areas. Good sightings, though the geography not conducive to nocturnal natural light. Lastly, some three-quarters of a mile beyond here, also off to the left and beyond the outdoor centre and tea room is the Khyber Car Park, although this car park closes at 16.00, so don't get locked in.
- Strathclyde Country Park, near Hamilton just off the M74 at Motherwell. It's usually after dark before couples appear especially at weekends. Try the rough car-park behind the Ferris wheel. To catch the daytime shows you really need to hang about all day, every day, so you really have to just be lucky. At night, at weekends there are a few couples putting on shows, occasionally with some interaction. There are about a dozen different car-parks so you have to keep moving to catch the fun. You can also try the RSPB nature reserve ( Barons Haugh ) in Motherwell, where couples sometimes go after meeting up in the park itself.
- laybye on A70 near west calder junction good site for guy to guy action
- behind mcdonalds in airdrie retail park check it out
behind firpark..near dalziel house
- few great secluded car parks
Blacklaw wind farm
- just off the A71 between Shotts and Forth there is a turn in on the right hand side (if heading towards Forth) and a car park. There is 1 CCTV camera but its never pointed at the car park. good place for action at any time of the day although in daytime care should be taken as some walkers visit the windmills. You can also walk into the windmill farm for even better secluded fun.
It's also accessible from Dura Road in Allanton (drive straight up the road onto the narrow country road all the way up to them)
bothwell castle carpark
- from glasgow up uddingston main street to lights at cross turn right at those lights follow road for half a mile then left turn follow single track leading to discreet carpark usally couples showing after midnight onwards
Calderglen Country Park
- It is a park in Eastkilbride during the day its full of kids but at night thats when the fun starts and there are plenty of people there too meet
- keep going up the steep hill untill you come to a carpark on your left, quite a few sightings of action.
Cathkin Braes Car par
- Cathkin Braes Carpark is now a no go due to the commonwealth games also the woods just down the rd are a no go now that the CCTV is up and running a good spot now gone
Chatelherault Country Park hamilton
- Plenty of isolated corners and parking places Good for watching and shagging
Chaterlault country park
- Chatelherault Country Park, Carlisle Road, Ferniegar, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3 7UE
Usually a good spot for cars, the view of hamilton is a good spot for couples who just happen to get frisky, usually a very good show, keep driving along the path and explore the car parks dotted all over and you will be entertained
- The vip park in crossford is a superb place well out of the way and no cops ever.
Crow Road Car Park
- Car Park Half way up campsie hills. Great spot !!
- palacerigg country park , not good during the day but better at night
cumbernauld ,palacerigg country park
- there are a few car park near here the one in the park to start with sometime it busy with with golfers an walker so the second one or thrid one would be best theres a car park on the right and on the left before you get to the park , for gays singles an couples pepole on cars bikes
- On the Coatbridge Road from Gartcosh, turn into the park turn right drive along the pavillion into the carparks...Nothing during the day,best at nights and weekends
- east kilbride
â€¢kelvin industrial est ,high hedges and dense trees make the car park the perfect place for regular doggers just in front of colas at glenfield road.many visitors to this site.
This is not a dogging site too many CCTV cameras and security patrols
- kelvin industrial est ,high hedges and dense trees make the car park the perfect place for regular doggers just in front of colas at glenfield road.many visitors to this site.
- The carpark behind the Ranza Bar on Royston Road,one flash for looking to join in,two flashes for couple looking for company,mainly after 9.00PM,very secluded and not overlooked yet right next to a main road.
Greyfriars Rd, (Blantyre farm RD)
- Country lane running alongside river, on the glasgow side of the bridge on Blantyre farm Rd
- 200 yards past the entrance to happenden services on the old a 74 heading south turn left signposted douglas water there are around 8 parking spots along this road and a fair bit of action goes on here from time to time in cars and also in the woods on both sides
Hareshaw back roads
- Loads of single guys in cars.
Layby's all along it.
Take the A73 south from the M8 signed for Carluke.
Maboutva mile past the petrol station is the left turn to hareshaw village.
Go all the way long the road till T junction.
Turn right and all down that road - your bound to get what your after!!!!
- Some action at the weekends. Mainly after 12am. Drive in and go right till the end and wait for lights to be flashed by other cars. Two lights flashed mean the couple want some to join in. One flash means come over for a look.
kirk o shotts transmitter
- take shotts junctiom m8 turn right,1/4 turn right down to transmitter.room for 4 cars
- THE LOCH CAR PARK ,IF BUSY THE RACECOURSE CAR PARK ALL WELCOME FOR PARTICIPATION CLUB OFF LANARK NOW AND GROWING
newmains/wishaw nature walk
- The walk starts just off the a71 near newmains before the turn off to waterloo, there is a scrap yard at the entrance. It runs all the way to wishaw and is popilar with dog walkers during the day. There are lots of side tracks off the main path for secluded dun in the daytime but is better at night as it can be so dark. Loys of guys go here and some girls usually around mid twenties or early fifties.
Rubbing the bulge briefly is the signal for guys and girls tend to stop and stretch to show when they are interested.
old a74 beattock summit
- Old a74 beattock summit where the big long
Layby is at the bottom of the hill
Best doggin spot ever great fun its a
Must go most nights
queens view carpark
- the car park at the base of the queens view hill couples and singles go there late after its dark its on the rd to carbeth inn about half a mile past it on the left hand side
royal terrace lane
- loads of acton close to kelvingrove park at night time this place comes alive i see coupls gay tv every night they dont mind been watched its a office area
- the carpark behind the fairways bar always has some hot action going down fri sat and sun.watching mostly but sometimes ive been invited into other couples vehicles and had quite a night
simmshill rd golf club car park
- follow rd till you get to isolated car park dogging starts late at night
St Vincent Cresent lane
- Glasgow west ends best kept dogging secret,lane behind ben nevis pub,from 10pm onwards. extreme dogging + participation.
strathclyde country park
- i have visited this place about 10 times over the last 2 month and on each occassion i have been approached by police. on one night i was approached 3 times in 20 mins by different cops
they are ruining our fun
- come off the m8, at newhouse turn left at round about pass through hearthill village when u see the lite up church on right u turn left which takes u across a bridge above the m8 theres a parking place right at the tv mass enough for about 4 cars, very odd car passes by and u dont get disturbed with police
- tintohill carpark near bigger
Please let us know of any lanarkshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here