Main dogging sites and directions for lancashire, including major towns and cities: Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness.
- Entwhistle Reservoir. Just off the A666 north of Bolton. There are two car-parks near the reservoir. Take the Turton turning off the A666 onto Green Arm Road and follow the road until the sign for Batridge Barn car-park on the left. Take that road down to the water (across cattle grids). There is a small lay-by on the access road, don't use that, but keep heading down to the picnic-tables. Good dogging action to be had here.
- On A666 to Blackburn, one mile north of Egerton, there's a long lay-by on the right of the main road (half a mile long) with multiple parking bays surrounding the Delph Reservoir.
- The main car-park on the way to Rivington. which leads up to the castle. There are also lots of secluded wooded areas.
- Entwistle Reservoir is a great place for couples who let you watch and join in - one to try out!
- Witches Tower car-park, Rivington Pike. Five minutes from the A6 and M61. Follow the signs for Rivington Barn then passed the barn for half a mile turn right at Belmount Post Office. Follow the road half a mile on find the car-park on the right. Most nights and weekends dogging action to be had.
- Otterspool Promenade
##### Police Warning ####
, a well know beauty spot in South Liverpool is an active Dogging site all year around. The best site is the Car Park at the end of Mersey Road off Aigburth Road. Follow Aigburth Road until you see signs for Aigburth Train Station, follow on down Mersey Road until it ends. There is a carpark there and some trees. Action goes on most nights. Guys walking dogs, Couples doing shows, plenty wanting to join in etc.
- The car-park at Silburn Way is always busy for dogging. Just off junction 18 in Rhodes, Middleton.
Pennington Flash Country Park
- Car parks and picnic tables at the rear of the Information building. After 9pm. Couples and males. Be aware of dog walkers in area until sun down.
- Heaton Hall Park. Take the M62 to the junction with M66 Bury / North Manchester and head into Manchester. Go around the roundabout taking the right hand turn into Manchester. At the first traffic lights (retail park on left) turn right. Take the St Margarets entrance, go straight on past the first car-park to the unmade car-park beside the radio/microwave tower.
- Lay-by on Lodge Lane (B5260) on left going south from junction with A586. Sharp left bend and then find the lay-by on the left.
- Ainsdale beech near Southport. Action seems to be Friday and Saturday nights mainly. Some single men up there but also couples. Stay near to the dunes - do not be tempted to drive out towards the sea as there is lots of soft sand. Also take care if high tide season!
- Birchwood Forest Park car-park.
- There is also a good place just before Burtonwood Services. Come off the M62 and head for Burtonwood Village, there is an industrial site, its called Wrights Lane. There is a sign for a small cafe on one of the approaches, follow the road around (it is very quiet road) and it leads to another road which goes nowhere, for about half a mile. Lots of activity there, CD's TV's, couples dogging, but recently there have been workers there, however they have moved now since 31/01/03 so give it a try!
- Walton Gardens car-park near Warrington is good for couples after dark. When the barrier is down the crematorium next to it is used (take plenty of tissues!).
- A great dogging spot just out of Standish near Haigh Hall. Go off Chorley Road (A5016) at the mini road-about onto Red Rock Lane. Drive up the hill a short distance. Before the canal bridge and pub, on the steepest part of the hill, there is a small secluded car-park. Watch out, it's easily missed. [+MAP+]
Wycoller Country Park
- Wyvoller Country Park. Turn off Colne to Keighley road towards Oakworth over the bridge and follow the road to the sign posts about half a mile.
- aldcliffe shore....from lancaster pass B and Q and follow the canal. after the road splits from the canal you`ll find yourself at aldcliffe village (more like a dozen houses) take the right turn downhill after the second house you pass and follow to the end. et voi la... secluded car park that you can see traffic approaching for half a mile. not busy but have seen two couples in the car down there.
Ancliffe lane near Bolton le sands carnforth
- Take the turn off from the A6 at slyne onto bottomdale road.follow lane up to the first turning on left.drive along narrow secluded lane until you reach any number of lay-bys.
I've had sex in the car alot here.there is also a field which is easily accessible by gate if you want more space to have sex.occasional drivers stop by and invited to join in.
ashton under lyne
- portland basin to duckinfield woods by towpath!! few twinks and older men plenty of fun had there! going to explore more of the towpath in this area as told good cruising!!
- Go along oldham road just before smokies hotel there is a turning to the right, go down a long country lane till you get to ome cobbles! gr8 place to be watching
- There are 3 carparks that is used carpark 1 is the lowest and most secluded carpark 2 is more commonly used and carpark 3 is used not that often the Ashurst Beacon Country Park is sited between Wigan and Skelmersdale
- coming from atherton just after going over railway bridge turn right onto shakerley lane opposite bus stop on left go 200yds take aleft before bridge follow lane to bridge on right few young couples go saw one young lady strip naked and walk down lane
- B and Q carpark on the snipe aronud the back good at weekends including thursdays alot of men there so need more women
- Kings Road off Audenshawe Road, good weekends after dark. Go down tarmac road and later it turns to gravel and is quite dark and quiet
- the little carpark just b4 smokies on oldham rd A627 park up walk down slope under the barrier into the woods plenty of guys during the daytime and occasional couples on friday nights
- drive from moss bank way heading to barrow bridge village.drive straight through village and car park is on left just before sharp bend to right.ok during day as normally quiet.
barrow in furness
- car park at cocken tunnel, just off the a590 in barrow, near the ormsgill area
- Beacon Fell is off the A6 between Preston and Lancaster and is a nature park with a one way drive round it, a cafe is open during the day and a toilet block next to it.A Ranger patrols the area from time to time while doing work.It's a wooded area with various car parks and the opportunity to have fun in or out of the car. Couples and singles go up there daytimes and nights.It's not a good idea to go there during the school holidays as there are loads of families with children during the day.
- beacon fell is great for dogging once gets dark
- just as u go into belthorn from bottom of haslingden road most nites after about 10pm seems to be about normal time mainly couples sometimes the odd ladies alone or odd single men
- at blackburn end off grain road turn right towards belthorn then first right.thers a deadend road.seen single ladys and a few couples having fun.thers also tv aswell had a great night ther last week..best after 10 till late...
- great place to have sex,road nearby but not too close adds to the excitement of getting caught
- the old brickworks on smethurst road is a great secluded place that i discovered this week.
go up smethurst road up to the top and park up. you can either have fun in the car or walk in the woods, very secluded place
dog walkers around before 9pm, but great place after 9
Binn Green Picnic Site
- On main Greenfield to Holmfirth Road, Go to bottom car park - best in winter when dark (no ramblers & dog walkers) good for gay, TV and hetero fun park up and just wait for action or wander on to grass areas to see if anyone there.
- the road has been closed into area workers demolishing the buildings
- back road longridge to clitheroe, two good car parks plenty of action between couples almost every night.
black hill sabden
- Head out of Sabden over the little bridge towards Padiham. Take first left up the steep hill. At the cross-roads turn right. The car park is about 400 yds up on your left.
- Daisyfield.. Near Peugeot garage there are a block of flats. Behind there
blackhill sabden nr clitheroe
- 2 car parks lower car park most used good for coupels sataday nights
Blackley plant hill park
- Its a new spot on the park walk down to the bottom into the bushes and.injoy the fun very.good place come try it out just of plant hill road or hill lane on to laurel bank and u can cut threw there hope to see some new ppl
- Fairhaven Lake in St Annes is an extremely quiet area at night with lots of space to park and a great view of the lake
- bottom walk of queens promade great once it gets dark
- moss bank park car park near toilets.good meeting place but best to search bluetooth and to pair with obvious names and send each other notes.had a few successes.best after 5 when quieter and meet up at barrow bridge car park.
- chorley new road turn left after entrance to hospice large car park a lot of couples which use to go to tockoles and entwisel gop ther now
- Moses gate country park (Also known as Crompton Lodges)Early evening at bottom car park to left. Gates are locked about 7.30pm but exit is left open. Fun can also be found by parking up on road directly outside park, and walking into park to park. Most popular time to visit is 8.30pm onwards. Directions: Coming from Farnworth end of Bolton, drive in direction of Bolton until you come to Moses Gate, get in Right hand lane and turn left onto Loxham Street before Motorway bridge. Loxham street leads onto Hall Lane, Look out for Moses gate country park on your Righthand side before bend.
Bolton, Rivington, scout lane
- Past smithells school too the top of the hill, take a right on to scout lane and a small car park is too your right further up the road before the bend
- it good dogging site in longridge on clitheroe rd look for forest it well out sight
Bull beck near lancaster
- Big pinic area, benches and seats also the toilets are open all night.
Bullbeck near lancaster
- Better in summer, earlier on seems to be the busiest time.
- Drive past the car park ,there is a quiet area near the tennis courts with large trees and bushes around.most go around ther anytime from 9pm.dark area to park cars
- About 4 miles north carnforth off the A6 - small picnic area thats very secluded called cinderbarrow perfect place for dogging action. Seen cpls play there at nite a few times
- Burtonwood Warrington..Wrights Lane...location gone..area re-developed for industrial use...Pity it used to be pretty good.
- The Wright Lane site has changed a little. Workers have been back - and gone again. The roads (also Joy Lane) are now partly blocked and no longer inter connect. There is still good useable space however!
Carr Lane, Prescot
- The road into the old BICC factory. Just off the M62 Roundabout. Head for Huyton then take the road on the left. it is quiet and treelined. action most nights but Thurs/Fri is best
carr mill dam st.helens
- out of carpark past the boathouseon left inwoodland both sides of railway mainly single men
carr mill st.helens
- past the waterside pub and on past the lake on your left past boathouse,.ignore footpath to the left ,straight on and go into woods on right.also by following trck under railway and entering woods on left.mainly ,but not exclusively ,gay activities.from early afternoon onwards.quite out of way so no interference from the law
Castletown Isle of Man
- As there doesn't seem to be a spot for IOM entries we'll try the Lancashire section. Then it's an initiative test to see if you Manx couples and single men join us! We sometimes use St Michael's Isle (Fort Island) past the old Golf Links Hotel. It's quiet and the only approach is over the causeway in a car. Dusk is ideal, after the dog-walkers have left. Or amongst the rocks on a sunny afternoon.
central manchester m154qe
- river street. quiet road. mostly couples, bit of bi action too. good on wednesdays, be there!
charnock richard services
- south bound great glory hole busy at night when truckers parking up for the night
- Yarrow Valley Park in Chorley. Late on after 9pm there are a number of secluded spots to have fun.....see you there.
- Been to chorley everyday this week and no one has turned up. Pretty sad.
chorley m61 jct 8
- The industrial estate across from temple as you go in first right after post box and anywhere alone that road to the end..Midnight till 2am .
Chorley PR6 - Denham Quarry Car Park
- The small car park for Denham Quarry is actually on Holt Lane. You can reach it from the B5256 or from Denham lane itself 10 minutes from Chorley. Good action weekdays as well weekends after dark. Met a few hot couples who want you to join in. Be respectful and it's an excellent spot.
- bottom of sheep hill, cuerden valley park
Clifton Country Park
- Situated just off the main a666 between Bolton and Salford this is the ideal spot when the sun goes down
- secluded area, plenty of parking spaces and picnic tables,plenty of dogging action !
Crook 0 lune near lancaster
- Better in summer when back car park is open.
crook o lune
- its just out of catonyou turn off on the lancaster road
Crosby beach - all carparks
- This has become a great location - lots of couples shagging - at the moment mainly voyeurs from car to car but looks like getting more exciting. There is also a place next to the swimming pool which looks like a more secluded spot. The art installation has attracted more people and plenty of people showing.
crown point rd burnley l
croxteth hall park liverpool
- drive through main gate (Muirhed avenue roundabout) drive up road-Bad Speedhumps there, so watch it!!!2nd car park(as far as you can drive) is starting to have a scene, so give it a try!! If main gate shut, park up on avenue an use pedestrian entrance.
Cuerden Valley Chorley
- The car park at the bottom of Sheephill Brow, down the hill from Asda at Clayton Brook. Great site as you can park and slip into the surrounding woods on 3 sides.
This site deserves to be used much more than it is, nice and quiet.
Look for the motorbike just before dark some dry nights during the week for some fun.
Cuerden Valley CP, Bamber Bridge
- The car park is on the A6 Wigan Road, on the right hand side about half a mile prior to Bamber Bridge. The main activity is either in the car park or just beyond the wooden fence.
- Just behind blackburn with darwen services off the m65 nice and quiet after 9 most nights.couples,join in fun
Denhom Hill Quarry
- Near chorley in car park lot of ladys gaging for it
Didsbury,Bower fold allotments
- Car park by the allotments near Fletcher Moss and Toc H rugby club.Very secluded and some great action after dark.
durton lane car park now closed at night
Edenfield / Turn Village
- Outside the entrance gates to the Fishermans retreat on a Monday night – very dark and secluded with very little passing traffic.
Entwistle reservoir (Bolton)
- A lot of police activity recently on both car parks usually between 8pm and 10pm
ewood bridge mill
- A very nice car park with woods can be busy weekends day and night
- not a bad place at nite time. 3 car parks around the lake. its just past st anns
fairhaven lake car park
- Lytham st annes lancashire
no street lights in car park surounded by bushes
gets v v active on saturday nights many watchers and alot of the time many are allowed to join in
great and very private no cameras and not far from lytham prom
Gorsey Lane conservation park St Helens
- Gorsey Lane conservation park Clock Face St Helens.(road parallel to M62jct 7-8 from clock face to Burtonwood) After dark best.TVs couples & men. Park top end of car park.
- top of ripponden road .turn towards delph take righthand turn just past pub .car park on right .good for day and night.
- round either of the two resevoirs are good. either all male or a mix is usually not far off. good place to hide and watch until your comfortable
Greened lay bye
- This lay bye that used to be the old road is now closed and all the trees that provided cover have now been felled
Greenhalgh nr Kirkham
- On car park behind the old Blue Anchor Pub in Greenhalgh near M55 junction 3.
- layby on return now closed off due to roundabout being built there
- just past turn off for greenodd still heading towards barrow on same side of dual carriage way picnic park w/c,s any time just keep eye out for nosy police during day.
if no action carry on same side of road 1/2 on 2 Barrow turning point in middle of road so u can come back to greenodd past turn of is part of old road used as lay by any time of day gay after 9pm mixed.
- on towpath under motorway bridge! plenty of quiet areas!! bit quiet at the mo but plenty of scope
guide bridge/ manchester
- on towpath under motorway bridge! plenty of quiet areas!! bit quiet at the mo but plenty of scope for more fun had a few good oral meets here
Haslingden Grane Road A6177
- Calf Hey Res. Top car park. sometimes a cafe open. it has a toilet block but stay to the right of the car park on entrance. car park can shut 5pm onwards but not always.
- Public footpath on canal go down the steps off Hatlex bridge right onto the canal until footpath on left perfect for dogging at all times of the day.
- Leave Hightown station on the side of the tracks closest to the beach (not the inland side) and turn left towards Crosby. Follow that road for about 10-15 minutes walk until you come to the edge of Hightown. There is a relatively new path that leads towards Crosby. After about 5 minutes walk the path bends right towards the shore BUT you carry on for 100 yards straight ahead before an old, underlying tarmac road turns left back to an old crossing point over the railway (now fenced off by green railings).
At this point you'll see tracks into the trees on the right, this is the place. It is excellent; no vehicles can reach it (no police) and the tracks don't lead anywhere else. Only doggers and cruising guys ever go there. It's beautiful in the Summer too.
Please, please don't leave any litter or mess behind; lets keep it nice.
Hollingworth Lake Acticity Centre
- Cruise past the wine press into a left turn down a small hill. Carry on through the car park and follow the road. When you have reached the no entry sign turn right followed by a sharp left. Doggers Heaven!!
- at the roundabout,take the exit that goes to industrial park,on the the right,there is a fairly large car park.its starting to get used alot nowadays,by couples and guys alike.
- Werneth Low Hyde> Drive up Joel Lane and at the top before the road bears right, turn left onto Werneth Low Rd car park is dark secluded and popular everynight, mainly couples, bi-sexual males gays and TV's
I have lots of fun with couples there and one couple live opposite and if your in your in if you know what I mean multi-cock women.
- Now this is a grate place for Dogging, from the A580 East lancs Rd head for Kirkby turn onto Coopers lane A5208 past the copper pot pub on your left, up to the roundabout third right down mollys lane first left onto Sandy Brow Lane follow lane keeping right at the first bend half a mile and the lane stops, very open spot with nothing around to bother you
- Comet car park after 10 no CCTV no cars just great times if u want fun ring????????
- the small car park near the enterence to ridge lea gets busy after 9pm
- Found a spot, could be ideal for dogging, thoughts on this please
100 yds from entrance to ridge lea hospital on the right, secluded small car park, boundried on 3 sides, unused at night
LB EUROPE CAR PARK ROMILEY
- At Romiley Town centre turn right at Royal Bank of Scotland and follow to end.
- plank lane swing bridge car park just off the main road ideal spot with woods for cover close to the local tip very quiet at night,have fun
- the side off the pac horse pub stockport road most nites
- 2 car parks top of fell littledale road hills road quaremoor to caton
- Crosby waterfront, at the coast gaurd carpark, i have seen a solid row of cars, with couples inside engaging in activitys from full on head to rectum probing, its a nice place for dogging wehen the sun goes down! dog on
Low hall nature reserve hindley
- A very quiet area plenty of good tree cover.......walk round back of the lake, I havent seen anyone using this location yet but it could be a very very good area its off the main road just after the strangeways pub on your left if you are driving towards platt bridge down liverpool road .........this has the potential to be a very good place to go to.
- the car park at Beta Court Harper Road park at the rear of it and maybe we,ll be there to!!
- daisy nook audenshaw clayton river street and b and q are so quite been there no acts to found needs up dating plz new info needed asap will carry on daisy nook hope to see some couples there soon
manchester abney hall
- abney hall car park is busy everyday 7pm onwards just down the road from cheadle and didsbury
middle walk blackpool
- very quiet walkway on the promenade just north of the metropole hotel.Although it is used by gay men it also has a good dogging following
Mill Hill, Hapton, Burnley
- Follow the signs for Mill Hill Picnic Area. Car park quite secluded, tends to be gay only but good fun between 5pm and late. Police are aware and have been known to visit.
Moor Park Preston
- Moor Park Bowling green when it has gone dark. Plenty of bushes to hide away from the public view. Head nod may get you some action, wait for reply first!
- Middleton nature reserve top carpark over looking the lake. Theres disused buildings 1 of which is unlocked ! At the end of the a683 going to heysham turn left at the roundabout follow signs for middleton, about a mile later turn right and then immediately right up the driveway to the top carpark. There is a lower carpark if u drive 200 m after turning right. Usually loads of trucks parked up at night so if your into being watch theres always an audience . Best site in morecambe by far
- the jubilee pub which is now closed,go into car park and there are some steps leading into small secluded woods,some nice couples,very busy after 8pm friday and saturday.
- clayton vale ,great place for dogging ,couples and single women ,went last week and there was a couple of men fucking one woman and 5 or 6 other couple fucking it was great ,so if you wanna get there get on to cultcheth lane and follow it down to the bottom and you come to a bridge walk past the bridge and there is a wooded area thats were the fun happens most nite ,better on a fri and sat ,the more couple that go the better
oldham rugby club
- on ashton road oldham near smokies , turn left then 1st right ,follow lane to carpark.after 9 each night
Ottis Pool Promenade, Liverpool
- On the waterfront right by the pub,seen a range of cars there from vacant taxis to vans!
- bottom of howick cross lane very quiet spot ideal for dogging
Picnic area Pilling
- great at night two places in one location v busy at weekends
Pilsworth Old Cinema Site
- Certainly not a HOT-SPOT but often 2/3 cars in area between old cinema and Frank & Bennys
- Behind toilets park on road
poulton le fylde
- cottam hall playing fields off blackpool old road car park fun after dark
- penwortham - on penwortham hill there is a turn off which is a dead end and right at the bottom before the church there is a car park called hurst grange parck car park
- The layby in moor park, opposite from Preston North End Stadium. Excellent for Dogging once it gets dark.
preston ,durton lane
- as u turn off m55 heading towards broughton take first right then first left its a carpark but well secluded and only a couple of houses around so very good
- Always a good spot for steamed up windows, just on the promenade in cleveleys by Rossall School, deelish, between twelve and one is the best time.
- back of asda very quite place an discrete not many people no about this place good most nights after 9pm, round about b4 asda take second turn off follow staright to the bottom number of car parks there flash lights at passing cars if interested
Radcliffe Bury canal
- Turn off bury/radcliffe road on to canal. All the way up the foot path there are lots of hidden quiet places you can go for fun. All sorts up for it, many walkers gagging for it.
- The long U shaped lay-by just after the Italian restaurant heading towards St Helens, usually after 8pm,there's a local picnic area 1/2 a mile from there were after the meet, anyone who want's more than just to look head off for extra fun.
- car park rear of bridge street opposite ramsbottom kitchens, a good well used location
- Nuttall Park Car Park, Come off the M66 for Ramsbottom, turn left past first lights then once past garden centre on right take left at nxt lights look out for sign take left straight down on right
- A good dogging spot is Richmond Park in dukinfield. Dogging takes place there all the time. It's splendid
- Two Places.
A. Near Train station.
B. Near the cutwood park.
- park your car and disappear into the woods. In summer it was great. Attracted a walker who had a good look as wife lifted her skirt and her took out her boobs. Later we called him over and he massaged her boobs as i fucked her doggy style bent over a tree trunk. Who says there is no wild life?
- Little carpark on left on Ogden lane, newhey. Come onto Ogden lane follow past factory keeping right then keep left at grave yard the left into carpark best between 6 and 8.
Rochdale healey dell
- Ideal location for dogging, day or night 2 small very quiet car parks, turn into station road of the a671 and keep follwing round. easy access to surrouning woods as well as picnic tables. Fairly quiet, but loads of potential
Rochdale- Healey Dell
- Just off Whitworth Road. Sometimes a bit quiet but a good place for first experiences.
- Sadben is a small village located in a valley close to Pendle Hill Lancashire. On top of the southern hills is a wooded area with two parking areas? One area is quite enclosed and has only one entrance / exit. The other is very open but gives great all-round visibility ensuring you get plenty of warning of approaching cars.
The wooded area can easily be reached by a short walk or you can drive up the road and park, but the road is narrow and parking is very limited.
Always seems to be cars parked with guys pretending to be reading, talking on phones or asleep and on a very few occasions the odd couple.
All types of fun to be found, gay, bi and straight, i have even found the odd TV walking in the woods.
Sale Water Park
- In the first car park on the left as you enter the water park... opposite the Cafe hut
sale water park,or trafford water sports center
- gets going after 10 pm in the first carpark you come to
scorton picnic area off the A6
- very out of the way picnic area tables and benches cars can be seen well in advance of arival and the thing is the benches make good places to lie the lady
scorton picnic site off the A6 near garstang
- mentioned in the locations just warning that this site is now patroled heavily by police and it looks like gates are being put up
- throw shaw on way to milnrow gubae bend turn left at the pub and go down the road and load sof fucking
silver lane warrington risley
- often couples and doggers ,go to bottom of road well out of sight
- Silver lane next to Riley prison,,loads of dogging action,,iv watched loads of fuckin and have joined in the the car bonnets
- Pretty much a non-starter now, lots of police recently and now the landowners have fenced off the woods beside the layby.
- The lay-by on Lodge Lane at Singleton is now severely restricted. There is a mobile snack van parked there during the week, but the biggest problem is the new fence that has been erected all the way along one side of the lay-by preventing you from entering the woods there. Any dogging will have to be done in the lay-by itself, and unfortunately in full view of any passing motorist along this now quite busy road. Damn!
- The Lay-by is now closed to anything bigger than a Motorbike
- Just to let you know, lodge lane lay-by woods have been fenced off and the parish council is asking the county council for permission to permanently close the lay-by after local residents have complained about activity there. regular police patrols have been spotted including plain clothes officers so if anyone still goes there, BE CAREFUL !!!
SKIPOOL CAR PARK BY THE RIVER
- BLACKPOOL GREAT FOR DAY TIME FUN
- Southport cost rd on sat nite were they use to go do sand big carpark great after midnight and go in sand hills great there
- Dead end road by Park and Ride on sea front road near Victoria Park. Drive up road and on right there is a small Dune area for dog walkers and Real Doggers! Afternoons in Dunes and evenings for car Dogging. Near entrance to Caravan Club Parking area. Also nearby there is a roundabout (with large metal model of an aeroplane in middle) on Coastal road with small parking area near beach - evening car dogging 5 p.m. onwards.
- Portland field, dogging all nights of the week.
Sparking clog car Radcliff
- The Sparking clog car park late on at night its a very big car park in the far corner after dark bushes
block off the pub 2 hundred yards away people meet at a lodge car park and then drive to the clog most wait till the car park lights go out after closing time
springfield park rochdale
- off A58 Rochdale to Bury foolow road round towards running track usually parkes up there next to golf course sometimes packed sometimes quiet after 10pm best !
st annes blackpool
- st annes both sides of fairhaven lake best after 11ish
Stanah car park
- Stanah carpark thornton cleveleys (BACK CARPARK)........super fun last Sat night stayed into the early hours no police just great dogging
- Large carparks very secluded plenty of woodland areas certainly active last Saturday evening.
styal park wilmslow
- 5 mins from manchester airport.when on styal road go down small hill then take right turn med sized carpark,also wooded area and well secluded..activity starts around 10.00pm
sutton weaver swing bridge frodsham
- turn down road just after swing bridge plenty of dogging spots very quiet
- COUNTRY PARK DARK BUT WIDE OPEN FOR VEIWERS TO GET INVOLVED.
NICE PLACE TO JOIN IN
- its changed a lot, loads of trees cut down,due i belive to trying to stop gays meeting there,but its not working,still plenty of action,if you have a strole in the park after dark,enjoy it while we can thay may end up flagging and lighting all the park,what a waist of public money
the beacon, upholland
- Very scenic location, however has been known for years as a great place to meet, Mill lane, Upholland Wigan. First car park is the main place to go.
- thornham lane, off oldham road. next to yew tree pub. follow lane pst farm, quite long, but loads of couples there.
tiviot way car park
- near the new massive tescos in stockport near that roundabout
- Tockholes now gated up at night :(
- a quiet location few cpls appear daytimes and nights
- tockholes is now gated at night,22/07/13..also car parks at rivington towers is having a gate fitted
tockholes now open
- very good action now gate has gone mainly fri and sat but action during the week as wellp
Tottington cricket ground
- Quiet at night ideal spot! Not always busy but some take full advantage of the grass field nearest the entrance
Uppermill grave yard
- Uppermill grave yard in saddleworth, the car park just before, best after 10pm
Walker lane, Fulwood
- Follow wakler lane towards Lightfoot lane, it becomes a footpath, however, it splits Ingol Golf course, but you can drive onto the course at the end of footpath and you're out of sight of houses and behind some trees. Exessive use may cause some residents to complain though !!
- In Walmersley, driving up Limefield Brow, take the second left onto Waterfield close. At the bottom is a secluded carpark. A prime location for dogging and swinging.
- Burtonwood has been closed for some time ... gates on now that are locked
- carpark/field at rear of bringe lane stores, bridge lane, appleton
westwood lane lower ince wigan
- off warrington rd ince wigan westwood lane is on a bend follow straight down next to second set of cemetery gates lots of action there most nights mostly young couples.just over railway bridge about 600 yds.
- along bury new road heading towards bury,theres a set of lights with cycle shop on corner,contine on till you see police station on right,opposite is a park as you reach the end of the park turn left very dark at night and quiet day and night.
- viridor wood carpark,coming from ashton towards wigan on bolton rd where it joins lily lane,a lovely carpark on the bend covered by trees but really close to main road to add to the thrill,its on the right has your heading back to wigan via lily lane way on the really bad bend, been loads of times loads couples and blokes wanting to watch
- at the car park at the top near the pole, every night of the week
Worden Park Leyland
- The main car park in Leyland. Great site as you can park and slip into the surrounding woods.
This site deserves to be used much more than it is, nice and quiet.
Look for the motorbike just before dark some dry nights during the week for some fun.
worsley old hall
- in the second car park away from the main hall - very quiet location, secure and busy at weekends after 10pm
wyersdale park ,scorton
- fun secret and full of old buildings to play in but be quiet
- ASDA CAR PARK AFTER 10PM VERY QUIET
Please let us know of any lancashire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here