Main dogging sites and directions for leicestershire, including major towns and cities: Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth.
Bradgate Country Park
- Bradgate Country Park is well sign posted and near Newtown Linford, 6 miles North West of Leicester. Lots of different dogging activity to be had here.
- Burbage Common just off the A47 at Hinckley, past the main car-park up to smaller car-park by a toliet block.
- There is a layby on the B4111 between Narborough and Sharnford on the left hand side, going towards Sharnford just after The Mill on the Soar pub. It is well sheltered with trees.
A6006 just off A46
- A6006 east off A46 towards melton layby on the right surrounded by trees.day/night
Abbey Park Car park near all weather pitches
- Loads of dogging. Went quiet or a while but picking up again now.
- Main Carpark side of walk pathways. Dogging and cruising to be had in surrounding areas.
- Two car parks here. One is sign posted Aylestone Meadows, the other is further down near speed camera. The one near speed camera end is best for dogging, the other seems to be gays only.
- situated behind big city tyres, Aylestone road.
Mainly gay/bi men, best time to go is afternoon/evenings.
Well bushed area to have lote of fun in. Either sit in your car r get out and take a walk in the bushes, your bound to find some willing person there
Back of the etap hotel a6/a46
- At the top industrial park behind the hotel on weekends is empty and loads of cover
- round the back of the lake lots of trees and always busy for day time action
- queen car park in blaby near a gym
- There are now barriers in place in all the carparks. Closed down in the evenings, so no longer of use in the evenings
Brocks Hill country park oadby
- New site lots of action mainly weekend 8pm+
- At top end of town (near airport), turn left at rundabout into car park. A number of exhibitionists and doggers most Fridays and Saturdays
- very tucked away lots off action around 10pm
- Come on to charter street close to city centre you will see kapital building, drive all the way in right to the end of road it's a dead end, take the right
In to the industrial units, and at the bottom of that on left side lovely place for dogging as out the way and abit descreet.
- Round the back of the west end on Ashby Road after 10:30 pm
county hall A50
- Very back of the site you will find tennis courts on the far right is a gravel drive leading to a large open gravel car park surround by trees
covert lane/ scraptoft
- follow the lane as far as it goes,always people parked up in cars and sometimes walkers. there are lots of hidden places to go for fun. busyiest times all day from around lunch.
- between bagworth and merry lees is desford brickworks its next to a nature reserve its quiet out of the way no police brilliant for dogging its quite good few couples at night after 10 its out the way and well worth the travel its becoming a good place
- new but well worth the travel
Donnington Park Race Circuit
- A up and coming place, waiting to be used to its full advantage.
Ideal For weekend Dogging or even Mid week.
Plenty of room for extra nuahgty acts.
- Just past Dunton Bassett Crossroads heading towards Lutterworth, there is a well shelted lay-by on the left hand side covered in tree's. Too much general activity for daytime fun but early evening and nightime would be uninterupted
Earl Shilton near Leicester
- There is a layby at the bottom of Earl Shilton hill where there are all sorts of dogging going on there
East Midlands Hilton-Livingwell health Club
- Members and hotel guests use health club up and coming place for gay cruising mixed crowd with number of gays increasing
- Warren Park Road, right to the end next to the old landfill
Florian way Hinckley
- This field is now a building site so its way out of date as my bf and i found out
- from thornton down the hill for bagworth on thorton lane small church on the left at the side of the church is a bath in the woods couple in there 6pm till 7 30pm moundays and wedneday
- Layby on Ratby Road, opposite to Brookvale School, very secluded, has started to become popular wthin couples and singles on Friday and Saturday night, since Groby Pool car park closed
- police now visiting regularly trees etc cut back so not a good place anymore
- as watermead has been disrupted for building works,i was told about this small area in belgrave.gipsy road ,from melton road,(melton hotel on corner),cross over into site access.night time only .security cams are dummies .
- bottem end of
florian way there is a feild few people walk dogs round there but there are many guys to watch and the odd woman
- Best times 4 florian way is Monday to Thursday 4.30 till 8 Friday 12.15 till midnight
- Jacknell road.all aways trucks there overnight.
Layby near Walcot
- Big layby with trees and fields nearby!!
- 2 laybys on A6 between Hathern & Loughborough
- If your going from lutterworth toward market harborough just after the motorway roundabout, there's a small left turn, some right fun goes on down there
- At night or day, the lane down by the water park that leads 2 the canal, lots of gay dogging and fun around the car parks and side roads.
- whelam lane in great bowden
- whelam lane, small coutry lane which is very secluded with parking available. It is a dead end road so no one but dog walkers use it during the day. Best to meet from market harborough end as fisherman use it to get to whelam lake which is open 24 hours a day from the whelam side.
Measham lay by
- x3 lay byes one on Tamworth Rd Measham and two on A444 all just off the M42 round about.
Exhibitionist couples visit on varied nights of the week.
Love to be watched by horny lorry drivers and anyone else near by.
- Country Park, Every Tuesday and Wednesday night after 10pm LOADS of action!
- Cattle market car par, loads of action to be had here. Nice quite area at top end of the car park.
Nanpantan Resevior, Loughborough
- Great place both night and day. Lots of hedges, see people coming from a long distance and fun to be had in the gents during the day when open.
prabans car park
- nickholls road, at the back off prabans, there is a car park, there is loads of dogging here, singles mostly come...
- plough car park after midnight plenty of action
Rowena Garden Centre Car Park
- A wonderfully secluded spot with a great 360 degree view for participants! However please be careful as police do frequent the area.
- arboretum car park. after dark. mainly gay and bi activity in the bushes along the paths
- Error in listing.
It is on the B4114.
shenton whitemoors car park
- the car park is closed during the week but open weekends till four
- Just before entering Sileby after leaving the A46 is a dirt track. Follow track down to small clearing. Plenty of cover to get dirty behind ;)
Snarestone / Twycross
- Gopsal warf, just off B4116 between Snarestone and Twycross.
Small dark lane that leads down to the canal.
No passing traffic with a car park at the end.
Great location for couples with benches and tables for outdoor play
stanton under bardon
- a small car park just off the main markfield road past the route of the old cliffe hill mineral railway. it is a nature reserve
- staunton harold car park theres 3 car parks
staunton harold car parks
- regular visits by police watch out
- Loads of thrills here. Soar Lane half way down
- enter sutton cheyney from a47 ashby road turn right 100yds past hercules pub, 300yds at fork in road branch off left, narrow lane to gated road,[leads to market bosworth] pass through gates over cattle grid. action getting better every week, gay bi and couples, a few single women now showing, no police ever seen, many gate ways and pullins.
- The woods have a quarry hidden in the middle and 2 car parks at either end. The best car park to go in is the 1 near Bradgate Park side. Lots of action go on down there as I have seen plenty.
Park closes at dusk but the gates remain open allnight long. Watch out as police patrol the area very often......
- ridgemere lane between barky and queniborugh turn up ridgmere lane about 100 mtr up on left 2 small laybys action thursday fri and sat nights
syston road layby
- lay by next to a big lake lots of trees friday and saturday action
Thurlaston lane, Earl Shilton
- Near the crossing, lot of action in the field behind pedistrian bridge
thurmaston lane - next to humberstone heights golf club
- quiet lane with bushes near the top - perfect for early mrning action
Triangle Park - Victoria Park Road
- Around Triangle Park in cars or inside the park - it is the one right across the road from Victoria Park near the corner of Victoria Park Road and Queens Road. Straight dogging
- lay by just beyond tugby on right going towards rutland.
- There is a large layby at tugby on the A47 traveling from peterborough its on the left,Secluded area,and unlit
- lots of asian dogging action and gay action aswel
- A very quite country lane which is used by dog walkers by day but has acres of country side surrounding it. If you go right to the end, from Great Bowden side, there are plenty of places to park up and have fun in cars and if you come from the other end there is a car park next to Whelam Lake.
- small road ideal for dogging near market harborough. it's in great bowden, market harborough, leicestershire
- small country lane leading to a river in great bowden in market harborough leics.
White Moors car park Shenton nr Market Bosworth
- Very quiet car park, out of site of any road.Head out of Shenton towards Stoke Golding past cafe on left and goat farm on right, quarter of mile on, car park entrance on right. This is an established location but quiet, car park closes around 4pm so any couples who like to put on a show in daylight please come along, more often or not one or two people will turn up to watch.
white moors, shenton
- This car park is now locked up
- Comming from Loughborough to wymsworld go under low bridge then turn right after going over bridge lane is nxt on left plenty fun after midnite
Please let us know of any Leicestershire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here