Main dogging sites and directions for lincolnshire, including major towns and cities: Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth.
- Anthonys Bank car-park (known locally as bonkers' bank !!).
Great Cotes / Healing
- Lay-by between Great Cotes and Healing.
- Stallingborough Old Road near Grimsby/ Good for couples, evenings & weekends.
- Weelsby Woods, both in the carpark and in the woods themselves.
- Horseshoe Point car-park, near Marsh Chapel, North Lincolnshire. Weekends and Saturday especially good, with some nights in the week too.
- Viewpoint, near the Lincolnshire Showground. About 3 miles north of Lincoln, off the A15 at the new roundabout.
- Hartsholme Park near Lincoln, good for couples, especially at weekends for dogging action.
- Mortal Ash Hill lay-by near Scunthorpe - some couple dogging action.
- Twigmore woods car-park near Scunthorpe - some couple dogging action.
- Access to Silica Lodge Ponds car-park off Scotter road, Scunthorpe - some couples dogging action but not much.
- Churchill Lane beach and dunes in the summer.
5 mile lane near washingbough
- Some good fun down at the bottom carpark over the drain .
A15 north of rippingale.
- Layby on right hand side heading north just after Rippingale on the A15. Very busy in evenings in summer.Still get regular turnover during day and night in winter as well.Mostly single blokes, but now getting more couples and blokes bringing wives with them .Off the main road so well hidden.
- between sleaford and boston,east heckington layby
- On the A18 opposite the road to North Thoresby is the road to Beesby. 400metres to a left hand bend where there is a farm shed with a curved roof. Park on the verges, there are footpaths and secluded spots nearby. Monday nights and weekends for some couples and gay/by action.
Barton on Humber
- HUMBER BRIDGE veiwing area carpark waterside road
cottageing and doging action most days
- There is a large layby at Baston just outside Market Deeping which is getting a few couples in it, sometimes there are several lorries there, most of the time it is empty. Good site.
- travelling south on the A17, turn left just past theFosdyke yacht haven into Middle Marsh Road.
On the right hand bend (near the end) there is a very sharp turn to the left, and to a small discreet carpark, woodland walks etc. Not very busy but couples and gays frequent ,Friday, sat, sun evenings usually.6pm/11pm.
Blankney Walks picnic/walk site
- New location out of the way . Nice picnic/bench grassed area with adjacent woodland for undesturbed action.
Bluestone Heath Road
- Bluestone Heath Road just before junction with Louth to Wragby Road, lay by behind trees mostly quiet, some action day's pm or late evenings and weekends, still pretty new location
- car park back of boltham park was full of couples this weekend
Bourne Woods Car Park
- Very secluded, now summer is here the lighter evenings bring out the people, good location, couples who give a good show
- Head through broughton into wressle continue on the main road and go straight on at the cross roads little carpark on the left just before the bridge good on wednessday on weekends anything goes
- now under servallance only my car there 4 3hrs between 9 / midnite checked others out in scunthorpe this was on sat 8th so where r they all going ?
- River bank car park near church!
Cafe Amore car park, Caneby Corner
- seems to be getting busier, Sunday nights after 10.
chapel st leonards
- There is a large car park behind the spa shop and a few couples go there looking for some action.
Just flash your headlights and if they flash back its time to play ;-)
It does not really get going until after 11pm.
- Car park next to the football pitches on Carrside.
ferry meadows country park
- no longer used, bushes cut back, police patrol all diffrent times ,day and night
Ferry Meadows, PBORO
- A nice dogging spot, good for couple's on the weekend, you do get a few single guys hanging about looking for action, also a lot of in car action.
- Head towards fishtoft from boston dock come a cross roads
And turn right (riverway) head straight up the hill and across into a
Grass carpark next to water station
Fridays saturdays between 7pm-9pm for couples
And single males
fiskerton fen car park
- fiskerton fen nature reserve carpark cd tv fun
Fosdyke , Lincs Off A17
- With FOSDYKE MARINA on your left, cross the bridge, take first left into MIDDLE MARSH ROAD. continue to the end at a T junction. turn sharp left to the nature reserve car park.(about 100 yards) best times in winter are sat night, Monday night and thursdays.
night from 8pm onwards.
Quiet, but well worth a visit. The car park is secluded.
- Frieston shore nature reserve car park on a Friday and Saturday evening after 10pm is good for dogging couples. No gay action at this venue just couples.
Follow the signs for the RSPB Reserve out of Boston about 3 miles carpark on right.
- By the hedges just past North Marsh Road at 12 midnight midweek best. Lots of couples finish in park or garden
- Sturgate airfield wednesday and sat night, near old out buildings on road to aero club.
- queen elizabeth park, in the woods along the river, good for singles and couples.
- 5 gates near belmont tower great fun after dark
- great fun in the car park behing b+m far wall away from camera
- Layby due south of RAF Waddington
- This is now no longer a dogging area, due to a name and shame printed in the local papers here. Too much of a hot spot.
heath lane normanton
- Village of normanton on the a607. Halfway through the village is a turning to a single track road that curves up on to the heath. You'll need good suspension but there's TOTAL privacy at the end of it.
- lay by between little london and immingham
- detached house down near the solway club, old fat sweaty man oftern seen topless.
highly reccomended if you like tiny cocks and saggy tits
- buisy on most evenings, toilet block is the place to meet
Leverton toilet block
- Couple frequently visiting here lately fri / Sunday evenings. 9 till 00.30Very very very hungry lady wants loads of attention
- whisby eco centre car park,(near thorpe on hill of 46) good couples, singles , mainly 8pm onwards
- holme lane (2 mile lane) its the rd between messingham & home hall golf course the sharpe bend a track leads into woods ,dog walker in day time sum action at nite , happy dogging
- Just off A1 turning for South Witham as you come off turn right abour 1mile then signposted very descreet and new a few couples at present but very quite best time is after 9 pm thursday till Sunday
- go towards ruskington, take right at speedway corner, then 2nd right, car park on right, most nites
racecourse road A1- A43 Just past RAF Wittering
- Most evenings, 1 or 2 cars, mostly straight couples.
Sandilands car terrace huttoft
- Big space empty after dark friday to sunday couples and gay busy weekends if youre flashed follow that car
- a good place for dogging would be the car park at crowle (godnow road half way down) behind the sports hall .very quiet at night turn off car headlights and engines once parked up. time about 9ish anyone interested please put on dogging site for scunthorpe
Skegness - Gibraltar Point
- We found several couples and a greedy girl night going on, action seems to start after 10pm.
- The cycle paths between Skellingthorpe and Harby seems to have some action. usuly younger guys in lycra :-) on bike good cover. if up for action Saturday mornings good for some reason
- A17 layby - nice paths and walks through leafy undergrowth, well worn and popular.
- A17 layby. Leafy walks, very heavy undergrowth and total privacy. Very popular at times.
snipe dales country park!!
- be very careful security video cameras fitted in this area now!
- south on A15 from sleaford, over A52 roundabout, next layby on left, not busy but some fri/sat eve between 9.30 and 11. summer, 8.30 and 10.30 winter.
Stallingborough old road near grimsby...
- be very careful here police been checking this area often now.
- cattle market, the george side of the meadows. there is a car park at the far end of the car park there is a gravel bay. very discrete!
- Off Ryhall Road onto Gwash Way between 10pm to 2am mainly weekends.
- Just between Newark and Lincoln is Stapleford Woods. There are 2 different carparks about a minute from eachother, just off the main road leading through Stapleford Woods. Both Couples and Single females frequent the woods along with single males. Evening/Nights mainly.
STICKNEY NR BOSTON PICNIC AREA
- CAR PARK AWAY FROM ROAD WITH WALKS THROUGH WOODS FAMOUS FOR GAY PICK UP AREA BUT RECENTLY THE PLACE TO GO FOR DOGGING FLASHING ETC ALSO PICK UP PLACE FOR ESCORT GIRLS WITH ADS IN TOILETS
stone pit lane Keelby
- occassional couples, but mainly gays pick up and fun spot.Couples in cars and in the wood,maybe all male though.
- ALL TIMES OF DAY AND EVENING,MAN ON MAN MAINLY.POLICE NOW WATCHING AND TAKING CAR NUMBERS SO BEWARE.SOME ACTION IN THE WOODS,BUT NOT A LOT.
- End of Sea Lane. Park in Crook Bank car park. Follow pathway onto beach and turn left, unofficial nudist beach in dunes that can seen a few hundred metres south. usually quite a lot of bi/gay guys. Occasional couple keen to play too. Popular on hot days.
top of kenwick hill old bit of road
- new to this but me and my lover have had some great fun and happy onlookers x
twigmore woods scunthorpe
- car park now under surveillance and number plates been taken by owners
Twyford just of a1 torwards bourne
- Dogging hot spot lots of couples and gay action especially good sunday from 9.30 onwards
Garanteed action sunday nite
Westgate Woods Boston
- Seems a very new spot apparently used for cruising
Haven't been myself but seen it mentioned on Dogging/Cottaging sites
Just off A16 on way into south of Boston
Area of new woodland and lakes
- seems to be getting busier on fri and sat nights , park up in main car park and have a wander down the trails , some good couples action
- Sutton Bridge towards kings lynn, cross over the bridge and follow road marked Wingland for 5mins to secluded wooded rest area for gays, bi's, str8 swingers.... no police and the gates are never shut.
- Between Sutton Bridge in Lincs and Kings Lynn turning just after Sutton Bridge itself on the A17 (1st left heading towards Kings Lynn) - Well worth a look
- Road between Horncastle & Woodhall spa, over old railway bridge towards Woodhall spa , old railway trail car park on Right, daytime dog walkers, night time few couples looking to play, good area to park off road, quite private & hidden from view.
- A picnic area outside of nearest village on the Barton road near Wootton.An ideal location with surrounding woods and occasional dog walkers. But a nice quiet place that is used by singles and couples.Good at weekends
- Lay by on Lincoln Road about 2 miles North of Wragby, toilet block closed by lay by opposite ok.
Please let us know of any lincolnshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here