Main dogging sites and directions for northamptonshire, including major towns and cities: Northampton, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough.
- The lay-by outside Gretton Corby †on way to Harringworth, dogging at nights starting 7-9pm.
- Salcey Forest picnic area and the surrounding car-parks. Leave the M1 at A508 and head west. Take the little road on the left straight after the Motorway junction. Follow this road a mile or so to a 'T' junction. Turn right, and the forest is about two miles away on your left. It doesn't close at night, it's not lit and it's pretty well secluded, about five miles from Northampton town itself. Various couples both in and out of cars, within acres of woodland - some gay action too.
- Near Northampton, a big pull in layby on the A43, 6 miles north of Northampton towards Kettering. Mostly weekend action, with lots happening.
- The car-park at Pitsford Reservoir is popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth - car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill.
- If you travel past the now blocked off lay by cruise site near Yardley Hastings and head towards Northampton about a mile further on there is a lay by on the right which is well shielded by trees and gets nice and dark, lots of action here! I've made three trips and had plenty of cock sucking action every time!
A428 Yardly Hastings
- mainly men but occasionally couples
- a43kettering-northampton road laybys both sides mainly guys getting it together lots of activity day/night very secluded
A43 between Kettering and Northampton
- Now being monitored closely by police after woman and children saw 2 men copulating
A43 near Northampton
- Just a warning that the Police are now active in this area and the council has removed a most of the bushes etc so not very secluded anymore
a43 northampton towards and from kettering
- beware police action due to report in local paper..... 2 guys arrested so beware
A45 - layby
- On the A45 towards Towcester. A secluded layby about 3 miles along the A45 on the left. Covered in trees and at the end of the layby is a small path taking you out of sight. Some daytime and evening fun can be had by mainly men seeking men here.
Also on the opposite side of this layby on the otherside of the rd is another on your way into Northampton. Nights only usually unless you are brave. A small field is off the layby.
A45 - UPTON
- On the way out of town thro traffic lights a long dark laybye, bottom section is primarly GAY, but great 4 couples who like to show.
A508 go out of Roade towards mk aprox 1-1.5 mile layby on left set back from road
- Had several encounters men and women and couples
A509 between isham and wellingborough
- Large secluded layby on left handside towards wellingborough, loads of action between 16.30-midnight most days. plenty of woods and very quiet a few truckers too.
- Risky, but good after dark. Various secluded bushes. me and the wife fucked like rabbits in them, in view of the ABH pub!!!
- Ashton rugby club is good tends to be dark very dark and off the road if you panic about that its off the a45 from MK and is near roade.
- Just of the A361 heading out of Daventry towards Banbury, turn left into the village and follow the road all the way down past the pub to the woods,
Bears Lane , nr Weldon a427
- Could be good dogging site , Bears lane leads to Fermine woods loads of places for fun
public footpaths all around there are some dog walkers about but nice and quiet .
Directions go into Weldon turn towards Oundle on A427 leave Weldon at top of hill left hand bend turn right onto Bears lane follow road to end of track fermine woods in front .
- blisworth tunnel carpark behind subpower station early morning fun around 7 ish very quiet
brackmills industrial estate park
- brackmills industrial estate park off salthouse road , no action yet but what a location . even quiet at weekends, car park is easy to miss . get up there and have alook
Bramly Gardens, Woolaston
- early evening, loads of good action going on all night, by the big hedge an especially good spot
- Just on the 508 early morning's 7 am onwards flashing female mainly weekends, travel from Northampton turn left at roundabout then next right old road at end of road a gate . Park just a bit back from there worth a watch
- inbetween brixworth and spratton a small car park at 10pm on a thurs and tue
- Car park behind Pytchley Court Shops near the Kingfisher Pub, stay on the A6003 after passing the BP pertrol station ,turn first right at Vian way, then right again keep going until see pub. youll see the shops, and the car park si behind the chip shop.
- looking to start a new location in corby in the layby off studfall av goin into the woods dogging starts nightly from 7pm
- Twywell hills and dales, get off the a14 at cranford well sign posted. Lots of daytime fun park up and walk into woods. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.....
Daventry country park
- Here back at daventry country park mostely busy on wednesdays after 10pm onwards couples in and out cars at bottom end of the car park
- its just of the london road at the top off the abby lane in the car park
- Just out of desborough along the arthingworth road is a spot where doggers have started to go, they part up on the estate in desborough and walk over the bridge, which is the a14, turn left and along the track. Been a number of dogging events down there.
Google earth / maps show you what it is like before all the trees were estabilished, really good long deserted track along the unlit side of the a14, close to kettering, rothwell and market harborough
- Ditchford lane just down the hill on the right from a45 a car park and activity there during week and weekends evenings and almost opposite in the water ski lakes !
East Carlton Park
- The car park and cafe building at East Carlton park is a great dogging site for gay and bi people. Also a few t-girls looking to get their arses drilled. Have been there a couple of times and had alot of fun, it's worth going. From about 7pm onwards.
- Either side of Farthingstone rd pullins with trees along side into woods, the road to Preston Capes is probly the better of the two
- Just past Grafton Underwood, (on the way to Brigstock) on the right hand side is a layby leading into Grafton Woods. Perfect place to get naked in the woods with no-one around, especially in the afternoon!
- Cricket club is very descreet at night, wooded area to go into. Occasional Dog walker, but doesnt mean you cant have fun with them ;)
Grendon Lakes, Northampton
- Really good naked action happening in the summer months
hills and dales
- Country Park, lots of wooded areas including car park. Great for doggin male female bi
- From Horton, take a right along the back road to Denton halfway up onright hand side is old military camp. Either insdide the entrance or just off road. Couples females and males most nights
- On Ladybridge Drive there is a parking area that is open all night. It is very secluded and the drive into the park is far off the main road and unlit. Have seen men meeting men there and if you get out the car there is a wide expanse of fields and secluded bushes to choose from to have fun.
The park is next to Heronsford and near Teal close
Irchester Forest Layby
- Layby access to Irchester Forest and the nearby sections of the forest itself, often witnessed couples/groups 'entertaining' themselves under the stars. Mostly after dark.
- round the back in overflow balance carpark plenty of action in and out of cars into the woods mainly night but have had action in the day saturday/sunday good nights but getting busy in the week couples mainly
- Violet Land between Kettering and Rothwell. It is a bit quiet, but i have had a couple of meets down there
kiln way wellingborough
- meet dog walkers after dark down by the brook great new location lots of good times to be had
kings heath car park off mill lane
- nice place overlooking kingsthorpe church some single female action after 9 most nights some daytime fun to be had a nice polish girl who gives good b job on fridays try it
Kingsley park road just outside the shop
- its a bit risky giving it a bash here but me and the better half give it our all the other night and it was outstanding, give it a go...
layby A428 northampton to Bedford
- Large lay-by on the right travelling from Northampton to Bedford. Go passed Denton few a few miles, road takes a sweeping right bend with overhead speed cameras (not the usual gatso) House at one end of layby woods at the other. All day gay action, various little areas to slip off to for play. woods quite large so easy to disappear.
Long Buckby Warf
- Occassional dogging site action at random times of the day or evening. Turn off the A5 heading towards Long Buckby.just after passing under the M1 bridge immediate left up a track to a railway arch. A secluded spot
- As you go along the A6 towards leicester from desborough there is a layby on left just past kibworth just after R.A.B very quite and secluded. Am there most nights.
Midsummer meadow (becketts park)
- Mainly gay action in the evening and at weekends gate never really locked and there is a secluded woody area
Northampton - Obelisk Centre
- Great secluded areas along with partially lit road and car park. Great for walks and car park fun, even better when the regulars leave after having a drink. Seven days a week, best at twighlight and thereafter.
Saturday nights has been known to attract some t girls and admirers, all in all a pretty good location wouldn't you say ?
Me and some friends had a very pleasurable picnic, wink wink...
Northampton >>Bedford Road
- Activity in Lay by on left approx 1 mile west of A45 /A428 roundabout. Part of the old bedford rd ,now cut off by the new road..Guarded by trees from the new Bedford Rd
Northampton new duston 1 Martel close
- Go on google maps and search but its for loads of people bi
- At the round mini roundabout next to TGI Fridays in Sixfirlds, turn right down to a secluded area next to a open space normally reserved for football supporters at weekend. Very sucluded and regular action in and out of vehicles.
on the A508
- A layby where you usually find gay men playing with each other and the truckers. if your coming northampton way get on the A508 and then go throught Roade then its about 2 miles up the road and if you coming from milton keynes it about 5/6 miles from stony stratford got throught grafton regis and its just over the second hill on your right you will have to turn around as its a no right turn.
- Long lane with dark car park at the end with woods next to it on the road between Holcut and walgrave driving from Holcut to walgrave get to the top of the hill lane on left single track not for the faint hearted but a great location
- The car-park at Pitsford Reservoir has been popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth - the car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill. Gates are now fitted and locked at night, unfortunately.
- ringstead lakes car park open 24 hours from addington to ringstead gate way 350 yards on left from cemertry from ringstead towards lakes 50 yards past last building on right is steel gate popular nights tuesday and thursday times 800 midnight or try all nights in week
- Violet Lane, Rothwell out towards Glendon. Occasional daytime couples, or weekend early evenings. Not especially busy but well worth a visit if you are passing.
rushden hall park
- Driving out of silverstone to the a43 nice big layby loads of secluded places around too
- sixfield on 2nd left of the round about of the football ground.. its busy in weekend lots happening after 9.30 lots of girls..
- Great place need few more people have had a woman here twice. Mainly after 10pm good old retro flashing aswell
- Navigation Carpark after pub closes
summer leys nature reserve
- summer leys nature reserve near grate doddington large car park area and a few huts in short walking disstance more couples and females needed though. 8pm till about 1am most nights
- Small gate by exit of lesuire center very good from 7 am
- there is a secluded grassed area between the council offices and the leisure centre. I have had action during the day but mostly in the morning. Park close to the access from 7 am and see who parks next to you and take a stroll
- Wood burcote bessys lane males couples after 9 pm most notes very good
Warmington near Oundle
- Behind Warmington garage in the car park of the old restaurant. Going towards Peterborough on the A605 turn into the garage off a slip road and park in the car park or if coming from the A1 J17 head towards Northampton past Elton. 3rd exit of Warmington roundabout then left into back way of garage and car park. There‚Äôs room for trucks and plenty of woods and fields.
- Off A14 at welford junction.Layby on the left hand side just before welford village
- on the cycle path behind kiln way every night by the brook great guy on guy action
westonville garages westonville collyweston
- small car park next to garages couples after 9 fri sat nights
- A great little lane by the sewage works , near the motorway but still nice and privite
- little hamlet of whiston,towards castle ashby up hill on right at sharp bend,secluded gateway off road.
- by the fishing lake at nights great to meet for 1on1
yardley hastings A428
- the layby at yardley hastings has now been permanently closed by the council
signs have been erected on the approachs warning of the closure
Please let us know of any northamptonshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here