Main dogging sites and directions for oxfordshire, including major towns and cities: Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame.
- Culham Lock Carpark, just outside Abingdon. Exhibitionist couples for doggers there.
- Southam Road layby Banbury, off the M40 junction 11 and head towards the town center, turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Southam and over the next one and the layby is about 50 yards on the left and well covered.
- Stoke Wood car-park near Bicester, junction 10 off M40.
- from M40 TO OXFORD ON A40 FIRST LAYBY ON LEFT VERY BUSY LATE AFTERNOONS, EVENGINS, AND THROUGH NIGHT FOR CD,S, GAYS,,,,BEWARE POLICE PATROLE [they might be looking for some action]
- The new millennium wood by the traffic lights, its a new site with lots of gay and !I fun
- plenty of gay action most nights occasional cd some threeway i had 4 cocks at once there
- As you come from Banbury on the oxford road, turn left at the traffic lights follow the road past the golf course and there is a layby on the left just after the golf club.
Well covered by trees and hidden from the main road.
- Coming from banbury,
go down the oxford road, into adderbury.
3rd left turning,
street called the cresant.
- Aug 2013 - Great place, very secluded car park, mainly single guys on our visit but very respectful and not at all pushy. No hassle from police or boy racers. Highly recommended
- is patrolled by police now
Aston Rowant Nature Reserve
- A very dark large car park. Lots of dogging action daytime and nightime.
aston rowant nature reserve
- just off the christmas common road near stokenchurch tower. Very secluded.
Aston Rowant Nature Reserve Car Park
- Just of the old A40, towards Christmas Common.
Aston Rowant Nature Reserve, nr Stokenchurch off A40
- Beauty spot and isolated car park with woods and plenty of space. Lots of dogging, gay, TV action, at all hours.
From J5 (Stokenchurch) of the M40, take the A40 towards Oxford (Oxford Road) for about 1 mile which is also shown on some maps as named Butterly Road. Immediately just before the blue 'Oxfordshire' sign, turn left on Kingston Blount Stokenchurch Lane, and carry along for about 1 mile, until you see the brown sign saying Ashton Rowant National Nature Reserve pointing to the right; go right up this lane and follow road through dense woodland to the very end; the car park with metal height restrictiors, is on your right. Cruising takes place around the car park, but also further back along the road you've just driven, at the first wooded area.
- Trees n grass have grown bk so all good again
- I always find the pub car park on the bloxh road quite busy after midnight on a Saturday night.
- just out side shipston on stour as you are coming from banbury there is a good spot right at the crossroads before you hit the town... see you there
- small secluded car park spiceball park near waterworks end
- Action at Spiceball Park, Banbury (nature reserve area -follow path along river (not canal) from car park at shopping centre end and go over 2nd wooden bridge then turn back on yourself to continue north for about 60 metres and turn right into the trees). Plenty of action at lunchtimes. Sorry no immediate parking but nicely secluded
- park in preston crowmarsh walk over weir and into field there is a brick air shelter lots of fun around 10pm best days are fridays couples and singles
- triangular woodland just off the A420 at besselsleigh, turn opposite greyhound pub, (road to wootton)then first left. walk into woods and play.
- On the B4100, just outside of Bicester heading towards Aynho. There is layby that is well protected by tall grass and trees. Park your car and head into the wooded area and there is always some action (guys, sometimes couples.) Great place if your into exhibitionism!
- No good as loation for action now the council have leveled all the trees, best now to wait 5 - 10 mins if you get a bite convoy down the rd 1 mile to stoke wood car park - best after dark as lots of dog walkers and kids otherwise and the locals are anti. In daylight bring your dog! and deep in the woods so not to offend x
- From junction 11 M40, take A422 towards Brackley,after 500 yds take slip road off to left signposted Overthorpe Hall. park any where on the hill
- Picnic area at west end of the A40 Witney bypass dual carriageway.At roundabout take 2nd exit,50 yards turn left,30 yards left again into picnic area.Lots of activity all day and later evenings.
- Head into Carterton on the A40 turn left before the burford roundabout keep going turn into shillbrook avenue follow the rd till end turn left follow and you will see a huge area with a field at the side where carterton fc is.Meet on Tuesday evenings
- Very good, just up from Tennis club,
Cothill Nature Reserve
- Just outside Abingdon . Down Blackhorse lane opposite Blackhorse Pub. End of the road turn left and 200m down the road is parking on right. Loads of dog walkers but you can walk for miles and find loads of discreet places. Cpls there early evenings deepi wood area and on tracks as night falls.
- From banbury turn first right into croperdy and first left is an entrance farmers field
- Track as you enter the village on left hand side.
- 5 miles outside Banbury towards Oxford on right just before the village of Deadington, action around 9.30
- small nature reserve small car prk on bridge but walk back towards banbury some action has been noted on the walk in the evenings.
- Yet to check it out myself but there's a well known picnic spot in the Giants Caves country park, just SW of Banbury. Follow the B4035 Broughton Road out past the last houses in Banbury (Balmoral Avenue l/h side) and it's a quick drop-turning down on the left, about half mile on. It's not signposted so check out on StreetView first.
Not great parking as a gate limits to handful of cars close to the road, but then foot access into the park well away from houses. Lots of open paths and secretive areas.
Jarn Way, Boars Hill
junction 8A M40
- head towards oxford from junction 8a M40 one mile ,,,large layby with toilets lots of cock action
langford village bic
- the road with no name nr the fields as u come from a 41 aulsbury rd 2nd roundabout 1 st exit
- The layby with toilets on A40 from M40 towards oxford,,,VERY ACTIVE evenings/nights Gays,,,Dogging,,
bewarned POLICE patrole this site,,
- down hatchings lane to the bottom of the hill turn left at forest, plenty of action nights
on way a40 burford
- Layby (only one) between M40 & Oxford. Have heard that it is a good place to me bi & CD.
Will update after I have tried it
- Banbury to Oxford a4260 first turn left after hopcrofts halt x roads and lights.nice tree lined road with pull ins and woody area. some bi action and couples later, the odd cd,tv sometimes
- follow road till end gravel carpark at end some action Friday and sat nights
Shotover park, shotover mound, headington
- Drive up old road, headington to the top of the hill of shotover
Park and park up in the carpark. Daily between 10.30-3am. Mainly
Couples wanting cuckold or exhibition but anything goes.
- the recreation ground car park in thame.couples looking to explore.both sexualitys
- Between Blewbury and Goring sign posted the downs turn into track always action day and nights bi,gay and couples
Uffington White Horse
- White Horse Hill car park, doggers up there regularly.
- straight over roundabout Curbridge road up bampton road, continue over forward over A40 bridge, brfore any junctions there is a layby which a short sloped driveway tosome fields. park at bottom,
- car park and on the clumps itself around 10 sat nights
Please let us know of any oxfordshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here