Main dogging sites and directions for shropshire, including major towns and cities: Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow.
- A car-park near RAF Cosford. Take the M54 towards Telford and get off at junction 3. Head towards Wolverhampton on the A41 go over a set of traffic lights passed R.A.F. Cosford on the right and a 24hr petrol station on the left, but keep on the A41. Passed a garden centre on the right carry on and the road goes into a dual carraige way for about half a mile but stay on the A41. After the dual carraige way ends the road has no street lights, and you will see a cottage on the left about 100yds up on the right you will see in the hedge a goal post style entrance to the car-park. There is enough room for about 15 cars and behind the wooded area is a picnic site ideal for summer. Some great nights to be had dogging with other like minded people, most Fridays after 11pm. It's well hidden from the road and a great car-park, approx 3.2 miles from junction 3 of the M54.
- Kingswood Common. Following the above directions carry on instead of turning into that carpark, go over the brow of the hill and carry on down the other side, pass through the lights and turn left just before the pub. The car park is about 500yds on the left set back from the road. Doggers and exhibitionists use this place!
- Coming down into Ironbridge, you must cross the river on the Jackfield bridge (go down Waterloo St and head towards Broseley). After crossing Jackfield bridge follow the road up until you come to the hairpin bend - don't follow the road round but instead take a right towards the Ironbridge again (signposted). Follow road down until fork in road which drops into large car park. Turn immediately right once in car park along a single track gravel road (30 meters) which eventually drops into small car park (4 or 5 cars) before gate. Plenty of overlooking spots & walks through woods right next to parking.
- Last time I went to the Bridgnorth (Stanmore) site, it had been occupied by gypsies. A much better bet is the Severn Valley Country Park at Alveley - just off the A442 and about 6 miles from Bridgnorth. It is totally secluded with good parking.
- Stanmore Industrial estate, as you enter from the main road about 100 yds on the right is a car park. Very good at night after 10pm. mostly couples and a few single guys....have fun
brown moss whitchurch
- A couple of nice little wooded areas where cars can park, been there a few times for lunch and watched a couple playing , one pair are there having oral most days of the week.
Brown Moss Whitchurch
- Large nature reserve with lots of dense woodland and secluded parking spots near the lake. Follow the signposts from the A41 near the Raven Hotel and Truck stop, keep following the signs until you come to the parking next to the lake then look for other couples/singles. Some dog walkers and other non-dogging visitors so be careful.
- broxton roundabout on the a41 first left and left again follow signs for lorry park
many people and couples there most days
Chetwynd Firs near Newport
- Large woodlands with paths. Look for the left turning if coming from Newport about 500 yards into woodland on A41. Park near the bend where the paths are and watch for other visitors. Have never seen non-doggers or other walkers use these woods. Very nice woodlands with lots of secluded areas and well kept paths. Well worth visiting.
- cardingmill vally
lots of locals use this
- Watling street north. Wooded area. Lots of fun to be had
- Lovely scenic area, with woodland. Main carpark gets exciting midweek. 8pm starts normally.
Dinkys Diner layby
- Horny men young and older always go there at all times for some action.
- There has been recent male activity in a secluded spot, along the canal in gobowen.
Take gobowen turn off A5 turn immediately left, pass henlle golf club. when the road narrows and you come to a T-junction by a canal bridge...park up anywhere here.
Get onto towpath. Go under bridge and walk to next bridge.
Leave towpath at this bridge, very secluded area, and wait for some really good action.
Good luck, i will probably see you there.
- haughmond hill, very well known and very popular with doggers
- Main car park now a pay and display during day Nightime car park can be accessed before 8pm After that car park locked by barrier No problem exiting after closing time thanks to one way control With dark nights now here not a prob to horny early birds and lock up does keep things quiet
Haughmond hill - shrewsbury
- Go past haughmond abbey take the next right and go to haughmond hill car park - is lots of fun!!
- A large wooded area used after dark by people wanting to spot the great oozlum bird, or guys wanting to watch the fun going on
houghmond hill new car parks
- houghmond hill now has new car park area's an go well back into the woods now an gates are unlocked at night,
see you there soon t.
- been down there a few times no action but still good fun
- The site 500 Yds down the side road from the Oaken Arms Pub ( previously called the Foaming Jug) has now been barriered off.
- take second exit after muller round about take the first left its a sharp bend and follow the road under the bridge
- park on the swimmn pool car park, walk over the wooden bridge over the river, walk up the hill to the right, usually on a sunday night after 11pm there are always 1 or 2 couples there one girl will sometimes call out softley its sexy sue, if this happens you are in for a great couple of hours.,
nadge hill picnic site
- up naird lane turn left follow up there then turn right you will see picnic site enjoy afternoons good
- Nedge Hill Picnic area, off Nedge lane. Its near Nedge Hill Science and Tecnology park off the a442 and off j4 of m54.
- a picnic site set back in the country side
- a secluded picnic area, set well away from main roads, has a prodominantley gay attendance but all welcome.
- Picnic area car park during day but evenings hetro and gay doggin.Plenty of outside cover for country lovers
nedge hill picninc site
- secluded area approx 10 cars nice wooded walks for outdoor fun! Get down there and see what happens!!
Oswestry old racecourse
- Oswestry old racecourse on the outskirts of oswestry.
This is getting better by the day.
There are also lots of forrest locations in the area, for some privicy.
There is a carpark to wait for your prospective meet.
Leaving your car and walking, is an indicator that you are looking for some fun.
Eye contact is another indicator...have fun, maybe see you there.
oswestry old racecourse
- this area is getting quite busy.
loads of quiet secluded spots.
also lots of forrest in the area
- picnic area in nedge hill, stirchley, shropshire
- Coppice Green Lane / Nanny Murphys - by Lizard Woods. 52.685267,-2.343954
Some nice tarmac'd vehicle pull in points and wooded areas to wander around. Mainly guys bit sometimes the odd couple comes past.
Directions: From A5/A41 junction - turn towards Telford, take first on right. From Shifnal - head towards Idsall School - your on the lane.
snedshill picnic area telford
- open grass picnic area surrounded by trees and bushs. more private across the road from car park. action throught the day. lunch time good
Titrestone Clee hill
- Lovely location on top of the Clee hills
- down tyrley road towards the lock a disused church on the left mostly dog walkers during the day but good venue evenings and night for couples seeking guys
Venus Pool Reservation
- Bird watching site. Take a458 from Shrewsbury towards Cross Houses and just after Cross Houses take right hand road to Pitchford. Car park about 300 yards on left. Great place during evenings for couples or guys who want to join in. very discrete.
wem business park
- business park totaly deserted at night time
- first of all i cannot believe this isnt already on here! second of all! there are various car parks along the road going through whitcliff / mortimor forest, ver secluded anmd very popular with young local folk
Please let us know of any shropshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here