Main dogging sites and directions for suffolk, including major towns and cities: Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay.
- Nacton, near Ipswich. Go through Nacton village, past school, then follow signs for picnic area. Bottom two car parks best for couples.
barton mills picnic site off a 11
- large wooded picnic site.toilets on 1065 at barton mills suffolk near A 11
- Take a left at the clock tower (depending which way your coming from), follow the road down, round the bend and keep following the road down until you get to the second car park on the right next to the tennis court. Most action on Friday/Saturday nights after 10PM.
Bury St. Edmunds, kings Forest
- Kings Forest car park, on the road between Culford and Eleveden,discreet and busy most week nights after dark, weekends especially saturday night.
- Between barton mills an herringswell just off the a11, up the dirt track and theres an old pill box good for day and nite meets
- not a lot going on last time I viseted makes me wonder is it still active ?
- umping station pull in rockstone lane coocly near halesworth.
- this is nolonger a nudist beach
corton cliffs north lowestoft
- very good site for dogging many single men and nudist beach near by plenty of couples in heath area mainly in summer time. some action in the evenings in car park this time of year
- green lane, acess both ends, out of the way, no disturbance, good viewing area, nice and dark.
- Church Carpark. evenings. Mainly couples, very quiet area
Dip Farm Lowestoft
- Beware looks like CCTV being installed and if camera is infrared CCTV controller will be able to see all goings on at night and report to police, as I know that all cameras are monitored 24hrs and recorded
Dip Farm, Lowestoft
- Just off the Corton Road at Lowestoft, Dip Farm car park is the car park for the golf course! Lots going on here after dark and on the adjacent clifftops also! The golf course is also easy to get onto, so just pitch and putt and get your hole in one here or perhaps score a birdie! Plenty of woods to get into if needed but the car park here has no lighting and is very dark :-)
- Forest area, already a popular gay cruising area but equally popular with doggers, flashers and exhibitionists alike.
- realy good action on some nights, in second big car park as you go into dunwich on the left hand side
- dunwich woods near the quarry as you come into dunwich woods turn right at cross roads head up few hundred yards gate on right is gate 44 get out of motor walk thru gate cpls now being seen on right just thru gate on right its the new place with lots going on since tobys walk got closed
- large parking area through Eyken. Very quiet out of the way location. Good action on Friday evenings aften 9.30pm.
freston lay by
- This cums and goes (sorry about pun). Some very good action after 10 fri-sun. Got blown on first visit (bi) fucked on 2nd and wanked over couple on third so not bad record? Then dead on next 4 visits?
- Down Near The Church Weeknights From 10 Onwards you can also go down the road and theres a long straight road which is quite .
hallow tree, nacton off nacton road please read directions
- It is located off of nacton road ipswich if you come from the dual carragie way and take the nacton turning follow it round and take your first left up a little lane road and follow it till the end and take sharp right after bridge very easy to find even tho this might sound tricky. But if you come through town up nacton road go staright over the rounder about past ravenswood then take first right up a lane road and follow directions as stated above.
- Sorry to tell you, this has now been closed down
- The HAUGHLEY picnic area car park is no longer open.It was a good place for action during the day. i used to go there and wander about naked. Shame it is shut.
- Coming out of Haughley along "The Folly", you hit the old A14. Turn right then immediately left onto Haughley Road. Just on the left is a layby/driveway which leads to a metal gat with wooden fencing around it. Park by the gate and walk through the wooden kissing gate.
This leads through to a huge wooded and green area with loads of potential.
It's still a very new dogging/cottaging area so little activity at the moment but it's going to get very big and busy!
This was a gypsy camp site until not long ago so the police don't see a need to visit anymore since they were moved on.
- As you are leaving Horringer heading towards Haverhill, there is a layby on your left with bushes for cover. Mostly night-time
- closed down garage a144 forcoute very dark good after 11 straight mainly
- Old Airport Take Nacton turn off from A14 head in to Ipswich for about 600 yards turn left and follow signs for camp site go over Bridge then turn right 4 carparks at bottom good for couples thurs / fri /sat nights
- coxhall rd nr tattinstone layby on left after about a mile and half
- Mondays under the orwell bridge on the west side. Just off the B1456. Beware some fit action!
Ipswich~ Pipers Vale
- Pipers vale is off Sandy hill lane which is off Landseer road. You turn into Sandy hill lane and drive up the hill and carry on until you come to a sharp right hand bend. On that sharp bend there is a left turn and a couple of car parks.
- just as you come off the a12 from ipswich turn left to rendlesham, on right a small layby, not many cars seen some proper good action on saturdays!
Kings Forest Picnic Site
- Kings Forest Picnic site has to be one the most suitable dogging sites around Bury St Edmunds, its quiet, has secluded areas ideal for daytime play and it ticks our boxes!
The site is located between Bury St Edmunds and Mildenhall, as you are heading towards Mildenhall it is situated on the right hand side.
Check it out and have fun.
kings forrest picnic area
- drive from A11 at elveden crossroads, towards bury st edmunds, two miles on left side. very good location
- past the cemetary follow the road to the end lot of couples and tv last patrol car there at 900pm
- in most of the laybys one layby is for the gays and the others r for anything along felixstowe road best nites r friday saturday sunday anytime wednesday is alot of fun
- rodbridge picnic site nr,long melford, very good for both gay & cpls in action,many cpls wanting extra help!
Lorry stacking area of A14 nr Felixstowe
- This is the old main road now used as a large lorry park when the port is closed. some good fun with the lorry drivers . Also god on other nights as it is basically a large dark car park
Market Hill Sudbury
- Total Rubbish - town centre! Doesn't go.
market hill sudbury,suffolk
- best for couples on a thursday, garenteed a good show!
Melton Picnic site
- Small car park,near melton train station. Normally a bit of action 10pm onwards
- hi was at warren lodge just of the A11 . lot of gay action at the bottom but went up the hill to the lodge and found a very sexy cpl enjoying them self . happy for me to watch and wank .
- Go over orwell heading to felixstowe take the first slip road then take a left at the bottom then first left again go up there you will go over thr a14 then take the first right go down there to the carparks and your there.
- 2 car parks one next to the bridge one a bit further on sign posted. the one next to the bridge people seem to go walk around the lake for fun. the bigger car park for in car fun.
- Heath heading towards warren towers on a Friday night from 10 onwards allways people and there is a woods near by which is always good fun
- There is a lovely car park near rendlesham forest towards orford which i have seen on a few occassions couples playing and also towards bawdsey as u come past the old base(all the houses) there is a car park on the right there which i think could also make a great dogging place
Rod Bridge Longmelford
- Not very good, real hit or miss, mostly miss and mainly gay
- Behind the public toilets near the windmill (A140), best action on friday and saturday nights. Good for couples
- lay by near carvan park wooded area next to it not many yet but could get better ,eavening and early mornings
- jacks lane combs after 9pm on pad just 100yds from combs main road
- not an easy one to find, met a couple there and was an other couple and a few singles there, take the Clare road off the Haverhill Bury st Edmonds road, after 1.6 miles you will see a turning on the right, it is a farm road but in good condition, after about a mile pass the houses on the left and head behind the barns, very private and can not be seen from anywhere. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=co108ex&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Sudbury,+Suffolk+CO10+8EX,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ll=52.130999,0.53376&spn=0.04921,0.175781&z=13
- New location just opposite old RAF woodbridge car park is around picnic bench. Cops dont know this one so enjoy fun all evenings and some daytimes
The Staunch, Brandon
- Part of a large open and largely unused common, very quiet and just by the river.
Thetford forest picnic area
- A lot of men wondering around, few couples who were happy for people to watch but predominantly men there
- This has now been closed off by the coucil
Toby's Walks Blythburgh
- Can be a good place, although mainly gay, couples are known to attend and "exhibit" especially Friday Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- although the gates are locked, if you park across the road and walk in their is still action with couples in the walks best at dusk
- drive through the village following signs for the maybush pub.
turn right beside the pub and drive through the carpark to the sailing club car park.
top right hand side is good action with couples and single female gangbangs most fridays and saturday nights after 11pm
Please let us know of any suffolk dogging locations that you know of by clicking here