Main dogging sites and directions for surrey, including major towns and cities: Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton.
- Head up the A3 North bound from the M25. Take the first exit, signposted Cobham. Turn right at the roundabout and into the village. Bear left at the next roundabout and continue along this road. Pass a large restaurant on the left and a little way past a bus stop, turn left into the American School. Follow this road around and before you pass over the A3, turn right into a car-park with height restriction.
- The common car-parks on the drive to the American School above Cobham.
- The south car-park at Shirley Hills just outside Croydon. Particularly good dogging action in the summer.
- Car-park on Esher Common. Leave the A3 at the Esher/Leatherhead turn (A244) and go towards Esher. After about two hundred yards there is an entrance on the left to a secluded car-park. The entrance is easy to miss but there is a place to turn round about a quarter of a mile further on.
- National Trust Woodland car-park, Tilburstow Hill, near Godstone. Late night dogging action.
- On the A31 (Guildford to Farnham), there is a large lay-by with access to bushes and fields - the Hog's Back on the Surrey Hills.
- Ham House car-park, between Richmond and Kingston. Opposite Richmond Park and between the Ham Gate entrance to the park and Petersham is a road called Sandy Lane. It ends in a 'T' junction. Turn right and just keep going until you are in the car-park.
- Woodstock Lane South in the entrance drive of Surbiton Golf Club. A huge amount of dogging action going on mainly Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Behind the Cafe, beyond the lakes, in the car-park towards Effingham - dogging action everywhere!
- Holly lane car park very secluded good late night action
- Yatley Common, Picnic areas. Gets active around 9 pm. Some gays and TV's, but often a few couples play and show here. Big dark car parks and discreet hideaways around the wooded areas. Worth a try! Good Luck!
- just as you come out of blackwater, passed the petrol garage on the right hand side going up the a30 towards hartley witney, turn second left at the roundabout passed the garage, right at the mini roundabout , up the track to a carpark on the common. worth a look!
- Even though we have not participated we have seen couples dooging in the various car parks in Boxhill. Many Great secluded car parks for loads of action in Boxhill.
brookwood, sheets heath
- A LARGE lay lay by area opposite a field with lots off bushes surrounding used by couples and woman on most nights around 10 and onwards
- the nature reserve off the bvr behind sainsburys garage
- rose hill co op [out of hours]close to rosehill roundabout. light never work and the gate from wrythe lane is never locked .
- St Anns Hill a nice quite wooded park at night plenty of places to go and a big car park.
- Chertsey Meads a 170 acre site of open meadow on the north bank of the River Thames, beside Chertsey Bridge running towards Shepperton. Has 3 car parks but the 1st one on your left has CCTV so keep clear of that one and you will be fine.
- Regular meets on most nights, either in main car park near the roundabout, or the car park up on the drag off the road coming up from chertsey. normally bi guy fun and couples meet there at weekends.Bi guys most nights
- rear car park of ashburton park in addiscombe
- A24 between Leatherhead and Dorking. Pass through the roundabout at Burford Bridge. About 300 yards on the left a small car park.
- lodge farm lodge lane great spot loads of quiet lanes no surprises from boys in blue
Drive Road Old Coulsdon
- Very Secluded Road which runs into the woods at a dead end..
Edit: Chertsey Meads
- Meant to be 2 car parks not 3.
- Epsom Downs. Toilet and surrounding woods are usually good for fun. No particulare time of the day, just have to take pot luck I am afraid.
- lots of parking around the pond and lots of common and wooded areas.
- godalming: rodbourough common car park!!
new but up and coming.. evenings
just before you join a3 coming out of godalming heading south.. young guys!!
- Newlands corner just off trodds lane as you are heading towards Dorking way from guildford. Mostly bikers in the day but not too busy at nights unless by alot of other doggers
- the mount turn off the portsmouth road and head straight up the mount a few laybys by the trees + great view of the cathedral
- Latest news is that gone against petition and meeting says lay by stays open
- The Old six bells car park.Quiet and nice.
- Follow road from Hampton Court towards Walton on Thames on Surrey side of Thames.
Turn left near pub and go down to river. Mostly courting couples when I used to go there. Quite often saw men trying to look in cars! Worth a look.
- As you go towards Cobham from the Leatherhead station there is a T junction on randalls road. by the traffic lights there is a ramblers walk way to enclosed fields (with trees and hedges).
- Lots of car parks as well as many quiet places for fun day & night. Taken lots of girlfriends there. I was naive back then and wondered why men were hanging around! Now I know!
- Just off the M25, Junction 8. Leave the M25 and head on the A217 towards Sutton. 50 to 100 meters on the left, Margery Lane. Turn into Margery Lane and drive to the end. National trust car park, no outside, back lighting.
The car park is surrounded by woods, very few cars driving in and out.
- Battlebridge lane, the small car park behind the athletics track.
- from m25 leave at juction 10 follow sines for guildford as u pass a layby sined H,G.V only take the first left and then the first left into large car park lots of action
- newlands corner is inbetween guildford and shere, as you head towards shere from guildford, there is a resting place where you can stop and get food and drink, people also go up there in the day to walk ther dogs....but at night its used for something entirely diffrent and filled with woodlands surrounding the area...check it out : )
Newlands Corner update.
- Although a very busy place with lots of people out. Walkers, dog walkers, families etc.
Once had a fuck with my wife in bushes in broad daylight!!!! Used to do same with previous wife in many places, in the car as well.
- On Woodmansterne Road. although in a middle class location, all the posh couples are up for it, especially at about 10pm on fridays, at the south end. watch out for the gypsies, they can get quite violent
- has two carparks either end really action day or night
- this is a common which people walk in durin the day. you take the A3 south bound of of the big roundabout that gives acess to th M25 and the turning is on the slip road just after a lay by the car park is immediatly on your left.
ockham common road
- Come out of old cruise area at cafe,+ GO to end of road there is a pub
at cross roads take left turn and head along lane twd leathehead.
A FEW lay bys right and left some quiet dead ends and deserted
buildings i meet a few rejects from the cafe site off lay by at
- On the road from Odiham to Farnham, large layby, aways action as soon as it gets dark, trick is not to be afraid to get out of your car and approach another, best if you bi-sexual if you want to join in!
- good late night fun behind the fox pub
- there is a pub called The Fox of Coulsdon round but behind it there is a big car park that people in their lots.
Great for couples that light to start off.
- Puttenham common top car park, with loads of heathlands and a nice view
- River road leads down to the thames
very dimly lit road fields on either side
summer evening couples get out and into fields
- In the park after gates closed. No cars obviously! Used to go there with girlfriend. Long time ago. Used to see men trying to watch. In among the ferns in summer. Great fun!
Lots of places for discreet fun in daytime as well.
ripley green surrey
- At the southern end of Shirley Hills Road is a small road leading to Addington Hills.
About a hundred metres down are 2 car parks. The right one is used mainly by gay men, and the left hand one by straights.
staple hill road chobham
- the top car park is best all day & night it over looks the m3 but it has some discrete places to go
The Atrium Car Park, Curtis Rd, Dorking, Surrey
- Awesome semi indoor dogging site because of car sites under a building on stilts so you can dog whatever the weather - amazing!!!!
the great windsor park
- visited a couple of times always some thing happening there are two bits on your right hand side if travelling from windsor town centre,on your left if traveling from ascot.goodluck
Walton on Thames
- Cowey Sale. Road runs along side river between bridges. Car park on left. Bit too brightly lit but good for courting couples! Bit further on turn right and follow road round. Used to get very busy at night. Gay and bi. Small parking area further along on left. Action in cars and along river banks. Gay and bi. Toilets long gone but were really good. Had amazing times there.
- from cobham site head for Esher, left into west end lane
(opp claremont gardens)
carpark on left, well into woods
West End Lane Esher
- Your list contains the Esher dogging site, it might be helpful to add the name of the road as there are a couple of turnings along that road. It's West End Lane
- Too many pushy, smelly men have put the couples off so a waste of time.
Also problems with 'yoofs' harassing gays late at night.
- Take the B269 from Tatsfield/Westerham heading in the Croydon direction and turn left in to the Ridge now heading towards woldingham. There is a secluded car park on the left that over looks the motorway. Not know that well yet,but there is some action late at night.
Please let us know of any Surrey dogging locations that you know of by clicking here