Main dogging sites and directions for warwickshire, including major towns and cities: Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Barr Beacon car park near aldridge just off the A454. The bottom open area tends to be filled by boy racers, so head to the dark top area near the band stand, a good place for couples to watch or be watched.
- Also the Hayward Nature Reserve that is close by to barr beacon, both areas very active for dogging and have been for years.
- Note: Also see the West Bromwich heading below for Sandwell Valley Country Park dogging location near Barr Beacon.
- Near the A45 Coventry Road as you come upto the ASDA island you take a left towards Birmingham city centre. When you arrive at next island (Poets Corner) you take a left down the hill passed the imo car wash place and Ackers Trust is the first turning to the park on your left. It's a large park with a road that leads to a secluded area at the back of the park. Best time is in the evening between 9pm and 1 am.
- Stone Bridge Island. Take the A452 towards Balsall Common, follow the dual carridgeway to the next island, round this island and go back towards Stonebridge island, stop at the last layby.
- Sutton Coldfield Park, simply called called sutton park. A very large park with one toilet where there is a car park just get out and walk around.
- The car-park on Edgbaston Reservoir in Ladywood.
Burton Dassett Hills Country Park
- Just off the M40 south of the Gaydon Junction. Leave the Motorway at the Motor Museum, turn left at B4100 go south about a mile and then left and back over the motorway and up the hill. You can see the beacon tower from the M40. M40 Gaydon exit, Burton Dasset Hills Country Park, great for flashing and some late night action in cars.
- Near Dunchurch off the A45. At the Dunchurch Village traffic lights head towards Rugby / Hillmorton, at next roundabout turn left, then take first left immediatelyafterwards into picnic area. Usually between 5 to 10 couples usually in the evenings after dark, it's well secluded from the main road, with lots of car fun and invites.
- Kingwalsey Lane, Kingwalsey, near Meridan (A-Z p.97 F1/2). When proceeding along the A45 Birmingham-Coventry, pass Stonebridge Island and about 1 mile further on and immediately before The Little Chef, turn left into into Shepherds Lane, signboarded B4102 Fillongley, Maxstoke, Meridan. After the right turn to Green end - there are several lay-byes at various farm gates which are used by couples. If you park, it should not be long before you are joined by another car driver. En route there is a left turn to Green End which passes under the M6 and is used by couples. At the dogging site, there is a style leading to a public right of way and to the left is a large wooded area with plenty of places shielded by ferns. When approaching along the A45, Coventry-Birmingham, take the new slip-road signboarded B4104 Maxstoke Meridan. Proceed up the slop to a junction and turn right signboarded Maxstoke. Carry on for about 2 miles and take a right at the sign for Green End and proceed as described earlier. This site is visited by the police on a regular basis, so hide yourselves in the woods.
- Ryton Pools, near Coventry. Take A423 towards Southam from Coventry, and turn right at signposted roundabout, drive past Police College, and a turning is on left further up the road.
- There is a footpath running up from Princess Way to Homer Rd in Solihull. At its start near Princess Way there is a small area to one side of the path where couples shag openly as they go home from the pubs, a classic dogging site.
- Near Southam on the A423 Banbury to Southam Road. Just past the turning for Ladbroke heading for Southam, the layby on the left, with hedges and trees covering view from the road.
- Bescot Station Car-Park. Reached by following signs for Walsall football club/Bescot Stadium from either J7 or J9 of the M6.
- West Bromwich Park (known as Dartmouth Park).
- Sandwell Valley Country Park. The nature reserve car-park about two miles away from Barr Beacon (opposite the old airport). The area around Sandwell Valley off M5 J1 is also well used, three areas, top car-park by golf course has a gay area and the Swan Pool and Forge Mill car-parks are probably better for couples.
- Where the A45 meets the M45,theres a roudabout with an exit leading to Dunchurh and Rugby.Its a truckers stop and cafe that closes at 2.30.Difficult before that time.Quite a bit of action there from travellers and truckers.sheltered behind trees.pretty safe.Never seen the police there.Park near the old toilet block.Been sucked a few times there.Never tried evenings.
- there are two where i have saw a bit of action ,the first come off m42 onto a5 towards ahterstone go over two islands up hill then goes into country lane layby on the left the other come down past that layby to island turn right up hill road called meryvale layby by church seen couples there the odd gay
- Oversley woods car park, Just off A46, sign posted for Oversley Green, 800yards Long track with car park and woods at the end, Good action after dark but busy with walkers in the day
- Now open after long closure wet underfoot,many go to Aldridge Airport then return.Worth checking out at weekends.
- There is a car park before you go to the stadium off the main road
Attleborough Fields Ind Est
- The ind est is fast becoming a good place to go just park up and it all comes to you
- Most of the time this location is closed at night due to dogging but it is a good location when it has been open for a week or so
- As you head towards Berkswell you go past The Bear pub and up the hill - at the Cross roads (Maxstoke lane iirc) you turn left as the road bears to the right there is a single track road, you go down this (500 yards) and you cannot drive anymore. Hop out the car - part way down is a public footpath that leads you down the side of Berkswell Quarry.. at the stile at the end go over the stile and up the bank, there are sooo many secluded area's on the outskirts of the quarry..
IF anyone wants to know how to get there - drop me a line i can show you!
- There is no dogging going on here as there is a barrier so no entry.
Birmingham, Stonebridge Island
- These layby's have been closed for around 5 years, hope all the other information is not as far out of date!
blind pitts lane
- we some times use blind pitts lane,wishaw,just up from the white horse pub,off the kingsbury road.
Bournville Rowheath Pavillion
- The Car Park next to Rowheath Pavillion on Rowheath Road in Bournville. A couples spot with several younger student couples from Selly Oak turning up weekday nights. Best time is a Saturday night though. Coarse grassland at the back of the Car Park as well.
brandon golf course car park
- off the a45 turn left after the petrol station go up brandon lane till you see sign post for brandon golf course big car park well hidden
- there is a nature reserve at the bottom of the road past brownsover hall.well secluded with good walks for discreet meets.sometimes couples playing or males day or night time. just bewhere of local dog walkers but other wise good place to meet
burton dasset hills
- Hi all just a warning to let you all know Burton dasset hill is open but there is a high presents of police up there as soon as you pull in and park police are on you asking what you are doing and then take all details of car.
cannon hill park
- the car park[at the back]of the art centre, lot of cuples playing and looking
- most gay men daytimes look out for hobby bobbies. good cover woods back of park , been had loads times there
cathiron lane brinklow
- Cathiron lane brinklow canal car park great fun after dark, had some good fun there with fems/cpls after 10.30ish, very secluded and quiet spot,also some good spots along the lane too...
- Lower end of car park during the day only
- quiet car park behind carpet shop in holbrooks.north side of the city.mainly at weekends
coventry - war mamorial park
- war mamorial park, not the main car park go past the main car park and take your next left and left at a small white round a about, there is a hiden car park on the right, take it slow when driving up as you might miss it, if you get to the bridge you have gone to far. See you there any time after 9pm any night, week nights is best.
- Lay by next to kingsley pub. Plenty of lorry drivers who give good bj. Also couple of local sisters who often visit. Well worth a visit
- towards Ashby St Ledgers, past turning on left towards Braunston, about 400yds at next crossroads, turn right, then imediately left. Quiet road, quite a few couples there all times of day.
elmdon country park
- elmdon country park has a few car parks at different places.i use the one at the end of tanhouse farm road.walk through the main recreational park up the hill to the beacon.follow the paths through the trees and bushes into the country park.there is lots of high grass and bushes for lots of sexy fun.very secluded with only the odd dog walker or runner passing by.latest a to z p137/138 3g/3h
- elmdon country park has a few car parks but i only use the lower main car park and walk in.this carpark can be found at the end of tanhouse farm road,a-z ref p137 3g.the toilets by the tennis courts are usually a gay haunt.walk up the hill to the other smaller car park and follow the dirt paths into the country park.i've seen a few good shows off horny couples in the long grass and i've joined in with 2.gay men also cruise around there so make it known what you're looking for.
- past daw mill about a mile on left heading towards coventry lay by on left daytime and night time
- Layby passed Daw Mill Colliery heading towards Coventry. Locals now turn up and call Police if see any cars parked up.
fosse way near high cross
- several siter near the cross roads at cloudsley bush in lay-bys and lanes; farm gateways. between the A5 and the nuneaton-rugby road. lorry parks at magna park are useful pick-up points. A resident transvestite wearing nothing more than a leotard is often around here.
Frankley - Birmingham
- There is an amazing place near Frankley on Egghill Lane, the road that runs between the Northfield / Longbridge area to Frankley / M5. There is a lay-by at the top of the hill. Great views of birmingham at night / in the mornings with both singles and couples often playing together. There is woodland just other the road for anybody wishing to have woodland themed fun. Best times to meet in the lay-by is around 9pm / 9.30pm or 5.30am - 6.30am
Frankley Scotland Lane
- Popular couples spot, 8-9pm onwards most nights, we have enjoyed male company there too
- Fantastic couples location, plenty of areas for viewing and playing, recommended
gaydon lay by
- come off m40 at jn 12 turn left at junc come to roundabout turn left past the garage its a layby on the left
Hambridge Road, Bishop's Itchington
- Long lane only used by dog walkers and the bit of farm traffic, very quiet after dark.
- Opposite church on 90 degree bend is Marsh Lane (shop on corner). Go down to very bottom of Marsh Lane and round right turn. 200 yds on left is bridge under railway. Further down is car park for a dozen cars, real secluded and with footpaths to lakes and stream. Visit in daylight to see potential then back after dark for all sorts of fun in car and out. Very very popular.
- Couple site just outside village following sign to Deepers Bridge. Layby. Also park car at sports park in village Fri & Sat after 10pm.
- hartshill hayes country park nuneaton, lots of little laybys for fun on oldbury road by hayes , we live close and love going for fun
hay woods nature reserve
- not in bham a to z.coming from knowle,drive down the warwick road to baddesley clinton.pass the orange tree pub on your right and turn next right.follow road and turn next left.signposted from there.watch out for wood on you left.if car park is closed park on the road.normally single men there through the day and couples later on into the night.
- about 8 car parks busy on fridays, sat and sometimes sundays
HOBS MOAT WOODS SOLIHULL WEST MIDLANDS
- HOBS MOAT WOODS AFTER MIDNIGHT PASSED SOLIHULL ICE RINK AND SHOPS END OF SHOP S TURN SIDE TESCO S HOBS MEADOW THIERS CAR PARK CAN PARK IN NEXT TO WOODS GOOD DOGGERS SITE WHERE WONT BE SEEN BUT CAN BE FUN COULD GET TIED TO A TREE LOL
- Crackly Lane
mainly gay men at moment, but lots of straight guys are their so women should come
- saturday and sunday nights couples and single guys gets really busy
- large lake with a carpark , by the lakesde club dark at the back , a few couples most weekends , quite late
LEAMINGTON NEWBOLD COMYN
- Newbold comyn in leamington spa car park every night i am there with someone but no one else as of yet so please join
Marsh Lane Hampton in Arden
- Very good spot, very secluded, not sure if been used before, very dark, nearby Railway line. Used this place loads of times. we were there Friday just gone
Marsh Lane, Hampton-in-Arden.
- Solihull to Meridan rd. At church on corner of Hampton turn down Marsh lane and go down to the bottom. Road goes round to the right and a couple of hundred yards on the left is a pull in that goes under the railway. Further down that road is the lakes and car park, enough for a dozen cars. Lots of fun for all to be had there after dark and in daylight.
marston green station
- car park at the opposite side to station.backs on to country park and airport.
maxstoke lane coleshill
- Lots of action after dark by tennis courts.
- laybye set back off the road has a screen of bushes follow road signs for new arley you will find the laybye on spring hill / gun hill just past the turning for old arley. its very secluded not visited much by doggers but more importantly the police dont seem to visit either. Too far off the beaten track for yob element as well.
reservoir road olton
- small green lots of bush no need to be quiet neighbours love it
- Just of rugby there is a small village called barby, on kilsby road there is an old recently deserted farm and in the barn a haystack its a discrete place and grest to bounce around on
- past the ambulance station and Brownsover Hall to the end of the road a car park straight ahead of you. Lots of couples and even a few single girls on occasion.
- Lower hillmorton bt mast site rear entrance on way out of rugby on crick road a428 take left lane just past dip and under railway bridge 3 or 4 laybys very dark and can see lights a long way off couples after 10
- Ryton pools gates locked overnight
- all car parks closed at night
- Golf Course Car Park now has exit by token only so not used at all
- This place is good for certain doggers...
If you like men then great if you dont then your in the wrong place generally! Lots of gay activity here to if that floats your boat.
There are three car parks and they arent segregated like some will have you belive! The best two we find are the first and third car parks (not the middle one too open)
be warned there can be alot of boy racers
scotland lane frankley.
- good for male sex. just pull up in car and wait.
- a to z p165 3g.
park on shelley crescent just after kettlebrook road.walk down the path between the houses,keep going all the way down through the golf course and into the small wooded area.cross the bridge over the m42 and shelley coppice is on the other side.there is a wooded area or bushes in the middleof the field.watch for horse riders and dog walkers.
can also be got to by parking on widney manor road by the cemetery and walking down the path at the side of the cemetery,under the railway bridge.
- you'll need to park on shelley crescent and walk down the long path between the houses just after kettlebrook road.keep walking through the golf course and into the small wooded area.cross the bridge over the m42 and on the otherside is shelley coppice.there is a large wood or plenty of bushes to have fun in.just keep an eye out for the odd dog walker or horse rider.seems to be used more by gay/bi men in the day and couples into the evening or on hot days.
- shipston banbury road first left good night fridays had two girls turn
last night put on a good show then three joined in.
shipston on stour
- Lay by on fosse just out side shipston afa six at night! Need more
Women and couples as lots of fun but mostly gay! Only fucked two Women there
In last two months! My girlfriend usually only woman there
- the lay-by described outside shipston on stour has had the trees n bushes cut back giving more view from the main rd also have heard of late night police spot checks there and at Burton dassett country park. please be careful everyone.
- new spot follow the b4035 Campden road out of shipston til you meet the fosse way. Carry on straight over for about 1 mile. There is a turning on the left which can be easy to miss at night. Turn left and follow the road there is a couple of private drives but after them there is well hidden gateways to pull in. Will be there from 8ish Friday nights if any women or bi/guy men interested
Shipston on Stour
- Follow Fosse Way south past Treddington, there is a secluded layby on your right hand side where there are many cars parked up after twilight. Be careful during the day as it is a genuine reat area.
shipston on stour to banbury rd lay by
- Turn interior light on and start wanking! Bi site but Good bjs and sex to watch
- Sunday night 9 onwards for most action! Pull to end of lay by next to fence! No need to be shy only doggers get in there! Good place for bjs and couples
shipston on stour to banbury road
- Head out of shipston over the bridge towards banbury, continue along the road for about 3/4 mile and turn left on crossroads for then right onto lay continue upto tp of layby with fence on your drivers side, Once there turn on interior light until someone turns, Needs more people because only 3-4 people turn up, best time is 7.30pm onwards on friday nights.
- Over by the dog walking fields by the pond, people who are interested wait by the Pond and give the nod. Around afternoon between 1 and 3
- It says the lay by has been closed for years. I was there last week and also as I type this. Mainly just men but I still had fun.
- There is absolutely no dogging in Sutton Park I wish there was I live right next to the place! the best place to go is Cannock Chase
- Had a few offers in the car park just before the boathouse recently, only gay men so far though. Needs some women or couples
- swift valley nature park has some good cover off main road.have seen gay and couples here day and night.sometimes busy with walkers.
tredington to etington
- Fosseway to etington layby on left with junction! Nice wooded area to be more discreet!
after six at nights is best! Park next to wood till some one turns in then show interest and walk in to wood!
Great sex and bjs most nights!
- quiet location off the leamington to southam road just before the village of ufton. turn left 3/4 up ufton hill, down lane. site 100 yds on left. wedding barn visitors car park. not used by owners after dark.
- between leamington and southam follow signs towards ufton fields nice quiet car park and woods
- Anywhere in the thick undergrowth there are all sorts of people looking for sex, best time is between 8pm and 4am
- The Showcase cinema after closing the Ballard's go up near the Tesco entrance But not at the Taybarn's Entrance. Normally Parked behind Nando's or at one of the far end's of the car park.
Also on a side note the information on the dogging page is good but would be better if on all locations it stated what times and days to go on and if it's ladies, couples or gays.
Please let us know of any Warwickshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here