Main dogging sites and directions for yorkshire, including major towns and cities: York, Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby, Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey, Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate.
- Acaster Malbis Airfield, between Tadcaster and York. Several coupls in action most Friday and Saturday nights.
- Bretton Country Park - J38 off the M1, follow A637 to Huddersfield for about 200 yards then after passing a house at the end of the exit, turn in just as the bend starts.Update: we've been informed that the gates are now locked at 6:30pm.
- Kings Wood just outside Bawtry heading towards Doncaster on the A638 Great North Road.
- On the A1079 Beverley Road, between York and Hull, there is a layby approx 5 miles from Beverely on the York side, after the turn off for Cherry Burton. Its very concealed from the road, well hidden by trees etc. Usual activities occur weekend nights.
- Cusworth Hall, Doncaster, just off the great north road turn for Cusworth near the Sun Inn. Carry on past a Pub called The Mallard then 300 yards on the left.
- Doncaster Racecourse, just past the Racecourse Grandstand. Turn right immediately before the dual carriageway. The road that runs parallel is "The Straight Mile". Dogging to be had all along the side on the grass and in the parking area in the wood at the end of the road.
- Fraisthorpe naturist beach. Some action here - but do not offend the genuine naturists!
- Blackmoorfoot Reservoir.
- Castle Hill sees dogging action most weekends.
- Turn left up the hill towards Woolley Edge. After about three quarters of a mile there is a T-junction at the top of the hill. Turn right and after about another mile you reach the sign for the beginning of Barnsley district, take the first left down a narrow country lane. Find the car-park / picnic-area on the right a few hundred yards before meeting the main road to Wakefield.
- Picnic-area at Litherop, near Huddersfield. Come off the M1 at J38 to Huddersfield, come off the round about on the very first left (a narow lane) and follow it all the way to the end, then turn right and follow it down hill and the picnic area is on your left. - NOTE: We've been informed that this location is no longer viable because a barrier has been erected and car park is now closed, so be aware of this if you are going here.
- Scammonden Bridge, near Huddersfield
- Three Laybys on the A165 between Coniston and Skirlaugh, North East of Hull. Some couples dogging and some gays. A known location for action with couples who invite fun.
- Opposite Kirkstall Abbey on Kirkstall road (A65), there's a car-park next to Abbey House Museum.
- Golden Acre car-park, on Arlington Road, Leeds 16. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10.00pm onwards.
- Pontefract race course is located on the main road from the M62. On entering the race course drive to the mini roundabout and turn right follow the road down and over the race course and into the main car-park. It's a very popular spot.
- Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
- Scarborough South Cliff car park or Clock Tower Gardens Friday and Saturday nights.
- Newmillerdam, Wakefield. Heading from Wakefield to Barnsley turn right just before the Fox & Hounds pub and then turn left into the car park about 100 metres on the left.
- Another good dogging site, in York. Heading North out of York on the A19 near Skelton. Turn left just after the golf course the road is sign posted to Overton. Follow this road under a bridge and about 200-300 yards there is a sharp bend to the right on the bend is a parking spot. Action in cars in the parking spot and round the back of it behind an earth bank. Good couples dogging action reported here esp starting around 7.30-8.00 in the evening.
- a171 scaling dam carpark whitby guisborough rd
- Head out of York (Towards A1) on the A59, layby, 3 miles from A1 left hand side of the road 9Just before the BP garage. Small permanant snack bar, lots of early evening Bi dogging, but also couples on a weekend. Well worth a visit.
- On A64 Big Red Bus Lay-By public path next to bus into woods daytime and evening fun
a64 york to malton
- turn off for castle howard then turn right on old road is now a lay by not many people know about it yet but its great some nice action lovely cocks
- A village just outside knaresbrough,take the back road which was the old A1 road,halfway down theres a wood on right hand side next to dirt lane!! plenty of action there. ideal for taking dirty photos too as general public dont know about this road.
- This area is now gated off with no access.
- down by the aire and calder canal under the m62. down foxholes lane, to the bottom and over the bridge turn left, follow the road by the canal and underneath the m62 bridge is where it happens, lots of couples action after nine at night. very discreet and quiet.
- near york races good at weekends plenty of couples their
- Plenty of dogging to be had all along the bank of askern lake, especially on weekdays or weekends. Its near doncaster on the A19, accessable from the M62 or the A1.
- Baildon moor, car park on top of hill (right hand side after reservoir on way from baildon or left hand side before reservoir on way from shipley glen/bingley). night time only
- From Driffield on the A164 to Market Weighton you pass through a village called Bainton, shortly after leaving Bainton there is a marked screened by trees and bushes layby on the left.
Barnburgh Nr. Doncaster
- Just outside Hickleton, turn off the A635 Barnsley Road on to Hickleton Road towards Barnburgh, turn right on to High Street. At the end of High Street turn right and immediately left at the Church on to Church Lane. turn right on to Hollowgate, continue along this road which becomes Furlong Road, you will go over a small hump back bridge and just after this you will see a small carpark to your right.
Barnley - Wakefield
- Chevet Lane (B6132) which links Royston to Sandal. From Wakefield follow the A61 and turn left onto Chevet Lane about two miles out (feeder lane to the left).
Follow Chevet almost to Royston, look out for a very narrow turn off on the left - Smawell Lane. If you hit Notton lane crossroad you just passed it.
As soon as you get on Smawell Lane turn left again into a secluded car park.
- CUDWORTH DARDS CARPARK WEN PUB IS SHUT DOGGIN CAN TAKE PLACE THIS IS A VERY GUD SITE BEEN A NUMBER OF TIMES MYSELF
- off grange lane, across from mill of black monks pub
- Car park on pit lane Darfield, just after Billingtons
- Just off Grange road Batley turn right at post office depot down to bottom of deadend road most nights .gay and straight
- Off grange road behind post sorting office. End of road locked now
- Not recomended as plagued by boy racers and huge pot holes.Nearly wrecked a 4x4
Beauchief Abbey, Sheffield
- Two small carparks off very quiet lane, within woodland.
Leave Abbey Lane, Sheffield and take lane up and past the Beauchief Abbey. Carparks about quarter of a mile past Abbey.
A quiet site but often a couple of couples and three or four single guys at weekends.
- Oakwell Hall country park. Bottom car park, Just off Bradford road. Coming from M62 east take juntion 27 about 1 1/2 miles away. From m62 west take junction 26 again about 1 1/2 miles away. Action during weekdays on and off through the daytime and evening. Weekend gets regular action when darkness has set.
- In two laybyes off the Bridlington Road near Karelia Cars sales.
- jackdaw crag,off leys lane.ist left after entering village from A1.small parking area nr woods.
- leave a1 & after about half a mile turn down leys lane.turn right to some woods,loads of action in woods especially at top of banking on left behind trees
- Richard Dunn Sports centre Car park after 12pm most week nights and after 10pm weekends.
- Park Lane Queensbury lots of couples after nine in the winter (park Gates)
- shay lane heaton most nights
- harold park car park off park road every night after 7pm
- come on ravenscliffe ave take 2nd right then to the top then rite into cul de sac. walk thru the snicket and the club is there. plenty of action from 10pm onwards
- would like to no wear site are in bradford plz thanx you
- bretton cant be done anymore neither can bawtry
- alexandra promenade you can park car on north marine drive and walk 300 yards to promenade and people can go under the bridge on promenade.
- carpark at side off somerfields and late night chemist fri & sat nights.
- north beach park up and walk along the huts on a friday or saturday night lots of fun in summer. but still on the winter nights
- m62 j25 both sides of the rounndabouts, lots of gays, cross dresses,some strieghts,
- excellent place,
Its the old pit car park,
brodsworth pit car park.
- come off at junction 38 of the a1(m) take your 1st left when you come off the motorway, on to red house lane. follow it all the way down and take your next left into long lands lane.go past Markham grange garden centre then it your 3rd right. and follow it all the way the way down and you there, have fun. :)
- from skelton, up the by pass to brotton, at the pithead roundabout turn right, on to kilton lane, and take the first right turn thru the double gates, about 100 metres is the phone mask, from there down to the pit is excellent, or stay on kilton lane to the tee junction,( about 100 metres) parking on both lanes excellent from 8pm winter, later in summer
- car park outside of canal rd museum,armley leeds plenty of fun there daytime and night
chevin park car park
- right hand car park as you go up the hill not the 2 main car parks
clayton lane thurnscoe
- long dark lane very go of dogging i go every fri,sat and sun between 10 and 12 pm
- just past lockwood beck resevoir is a right turn action in woods at side of road good place secluded
- from clifton bridge all the way to rawcliffe,a good place for all kinds of activity,both sexes,all ages(legal that is)
cliton ings/clifton bridge
- couples and gays meet most weekends, go to clifton bridge, park on slope then walk only minutes from the action go down slip way turn right go through turn style follow the path to drain where flood banks/field is loads of horny couples
Close to Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Leave M1 and go up the road signposted Yorkshire Sculpture Park. Pass through village and go to top of the hill (large roundabout)Left for 100m and then right turn down little lane. Loads of action there and in surrounding woods. Also explore within a mile radius of the area on small roads and woods. TV Cross-dresser and Bi action, often between 10 and 50 cars.
- where the A57 meets the A1.take the 3rd exit off the roundabout(a614 ollerton)after about 1/2 mile just after the 100 yard marker,turn left into the car park. most nights,best fri,sat nites.see ya all there.
- down cononley lane from a629 then turn RIGHT into first carpark park on far side by the river most saturday/sunday nights around 10pm very secluded and quiet
- on Cononley Lane turn left into first carpark park alongside river Saturday and Sunday evenings after 10pm
- A short walk and your in the most secluded environment in calderdale. Park up at the end of Railway Terrace and there is a dog walking path that follows the river to large open fields, dogging action happens in the shade and shield of the trees about 200 meters along the path, usually from 10pm onwards. Very popular for horny older ladies that like to accomadate younger studs and has been known to exhibit bi sex encounters.
- Willerby Low Road - come in from Cottingham end and take last left before the final 90 degree bend, towards Bexons farm. 100yrds on right
Country Car Park, Filey
- Country car park, Filey, North Yorkshire
- crofton cycling track in trees or car park any time any day
- now a no go got cctv in car park
- between bridlington and flamborough just pass the links golf club on the right as you come from brid, picnic area at the end of the lane, this is a good site. it is about 1/2 a mile from the road
dearn valley industrial estate.
- from main roundabout near dearn valley collage. Head for barnsley up new bypass. Turn left at first roundabout .then left or right is the road you want. When u turn right there are some bushes on the right and a secluded seating area. Great after dark. couples, single girls, but no gays. People for dogging only.
- twixt mexborough and high melton, from doncaster road, turn at lights towards pastures road, follow road till you see the sign for denaby ings and park in the car park,
- from Mexborough, follow the road to Denaby Main, just after a garage on the right, there are traffic lights.
Turn left here, go past the small tappas bar and inn, and see the sign for Denaby ings on left, turn right into car park. akways good dogging after sundown, even try going up the steps to the old toilets.
Trannies get there a lot. so far, no police have been seen.
- Police visit there quite oftenthese days
- great for couples old and young best time mon-fri from 7pm onwards loads of action
- mitchell laithes woods fields anytime
- junction 6 m18 thorne take A614 to snaith follow road till u go over double bridgers take next left follow road till u come to canel bridge just before turn right take stone road along canel goto bottom your there see u there
- squiral wood. Just off the a19 before askern. Turn left at owsten park lodge, take nxt left after 20yrds. Follow rd 4 1mile. Wood on left. Tues, fri sat
- Go Towards Sprotbrough Village from top of Sprotborough Road (KFC). 2 miles down you will go over a small bridge and pass a school on the right. Take second left and at the end of the road is a small grassy area. Very popular spot for dogging! Saturday and Sunday nights fun for all!
- junction 3 m18 head in to doncaster first roundabout take 3rd right drive down takes u into a nature reserve have fun see u there maybe
doncaster, melton wood.
- How to get there
Follow the A638 over St Georges Bridge for about one mile. Turn left immediately before A635, along Cusworth Lane, signposted Cusworth Hall and Country Park. Carry on under the A1M bridge. Turn first right and continue for just over one mile. You will see the car park ahead of you, on the corner of the wood.
- Dore is situated on the south side of Sheffield. there is a large'ish carpark on Limb Lane (Google Earth coordinates 53"20'00.7N - 1"32'14.86"W) There is a barrier but I have never seen it locked and I pass every night but now I've put this note on here? Best times are after 8pm any night. If you have no look there you can always go to La Chambre!
- go up lane at side ov ecclesfield church and into woods. i go there regular male bi curious age 59. might see someone now.
- Longdale Drive, on the bend turn right onto car park then into wooded meeting area lots of daring attenders :)
fairburn ings, castleford
- come off the A656 onto newton lane, past the industrial units, and the first car park on the right is a good spot with couples action after 9 at night.
- m62 J33. grovehall lane. Top of hill turn right. follow lane over the new A1 to quiet lane......
fewston resavoir car park harrogate
- leave harrogate on the A59 towards skipton when you ge to raf menwith hill the place with the big white golf balls turn right. follow that road until you come to the sun inn go a bit further and take a rite turn to fewston and go down the hill round a right hand bend and over the dam. car parks on your left. loads of action all the time in and out of cars.
- flamborough near bridlington in the car park to the lighthouse, weekend evenings in the winter
- A171 whitby guisborough road ust after jolly sailors pub layby sign posted girrick
Golden Acre Park
- Lots of people at it in the back car park
- gaurden glass on the back road cpl's mainley
grange golf course
- no longer open car park blocked off
Grange golf course
- Turn into Grange golf course then take first left and first left again into car park after hours is best time hopefully see you there
- Take the A171 east from guisborough for approx 4miles. 0.7miles after lockwood beck reservoir, at dip in road is turning on right to disused road.
- behind the morrisons super market (under the trees) on keighly road.halifax fri/sat/sun 1:30 am onwards
- I have hared rumors about a dogging site on Ebor lane. There’s a small car park and a path to a small nature reserve where is out of sight.
- Cemetery Road, 2 small car parks opposite cemetery gates, also the hidden cemetery car park itself (Google Satalite View It) for hardcore stuff.
- Ponderosa . before main carpark. park anywere on left walk between ponderosa and disused sewer works . day and evenings. good action.
- I've been told of a lot of activity here,but it's a little too close to home for me to get involved.
High melton woods doncaster
- its a wood on the backroads of sprotbrough heading towards barnbrough/mexbrough nice little quiet place couples at singles there most days.best day to go is on saturday night MANY couples
hole of horcum
- hole of horcum carpark whitby pickering road
- wheeldale beck on the old roman road from egton to pickering
- Gravel car park on see front next to caravan site. Park car and walk 200 metre on the beach south bound and come to rock (sea defence) mixture of all appetites. Monday to Thursday bout 10pm
- near roundabout in car park behind some offices were the old railway was
- j36 m1 on dearne valley parkway towards doncaster left off 4th roundabout road closed follow this road till wooded area and bobs your uncle! most nights
- FOLLOW ROAD SILKSTONE TO PENISTONE JUST BEFORE ROUNDABOUT AT TOP TURN RIGHT TO HOLANDSWAINE AND LEFT THERE HIS A SMALL TARMAC LAYBY WITH GAP IN WALL
- Good site Lower Quarry Road each night from 10pm
- Nature reserve car park on Dalton bank road. Most nights ,no daytime as is popular with walkers and children
- SLAITHWAITE,off A62 into slaithwaite,left at mini roundabout,first left over bridge along side of canal past all buildings,little car park opp mill in trees.
- Slaithwaite bandroom car park, after 12pm most nights, very discreet and quiet
- lower quarry road just of leds road next to total petrol station drive to the end of road an park up very descreet an lots of fun to be had
- Pearson Park - great for just wandering through the park at night and meeting horny singles for outdoor fun!
Hull to Beverely (Cottingham)A164
- Turn left at the roundabout for Skidby, before entering Skidby take the first right into a large unmarked layby.
Hull, Beverley road
- usually a few young men and women shagging on car park at back of beverley road swimming baths.
- There is a new site just off B6060 rd towards dinnington coming from morthan down B6060 cross first roundabout then take first left onto kingforth lane its about 400yard on the right follow the road u come half way down there ya go.
- Update police on patrol had complalints from locals
kingsmill woods, driffield
- action in the woods after 7pm when its dark. gay guys and some couples .
- wombleton aroedrome sunday nights full on action 7.00 to 11pm some nights
- rugby pitch on hay park after dark most nights might have to wait an hour or so
Conyngham hall, go through metal gates to the hall, and walk to the tennis courts...lots of fucking on the lane, watching.
- the toilets at lakeside outlet is a really good spot the end toilet is were it happens never been caught hopefully see some people there and get busy
- Golden acre park Saturday nights
Lots of milf action
- RECREATION GROUND AT TOP OF MOOREFIELD ROAD , ARMLEY , LEEDS
- Beckets Park, nearby Leeds Met Uni. 2 minutes from Headingly. Mostly at a small allotment entrance at the end of St Annes Rd.
- temple newsam bottom car park after 6pm lots of action there and also lots of gay action best on weekends for couples but its a good new place to go
- back of tulip centre hunslet ..wed fri
- adel woods back car park. go up king lane, pass the park on the left, pass the carpark entrance, to the next left turn, follow the road down the country lane, til you come to the carpark on the left. most nights 9pm onwards
- there is a layby a bit further dawn from the hgv testing station nr rothwell this is very popular threw day nite as soon as you come to big roundabout at motorway head to test station as soon as you come of duel carrige way turn left layby there
LEEDS roundhay park
- Mansion lane,woods on other side of road of the mansion, good place to meet during day,Known MESMAC area but please be discreet as police act on complaints.
Leeds, Manston lane,
- In to Crossgates in Leeds. Follow Austhorpe road out of Crossgates east. Straight on at mini roundabout and past barnbow works. Follow down the single track right to the end. Carpark near farm. Good daytime meetings and a good place to take dirty photos.
Leeds, Roundhay Park
- Lakeside carpark. Secluded action most fri/sat after midnight.
Lovers Lane Fulford Road
- Just off the A64 heading into Fulford on the first bend to the left is a secluded road with a height barrier at the entrance, head to the second parking area, late evenings onwards
M1 Junc 30 Layby
- Discreet lovely location great for all tastes
- Rugby club, 10pm onwards week nights and week ends
- Just out of Market weighton on A614 google map referance 53.884065,-0.665361 best late evenings 10ish also just up the hill at 53.888528,-0.659937
- Top of Tockwith Airfield, turn through the gates towards the karting track. At the end of the railings, turn sharp right. Action most weekends, mainly younger kids but WELL up for it, action almost every weekend from around 8pm EXCEPT when karting is racing late.
- Head for the Druids Temple car park for excellent single, group and swap action or just to watch girls and guys stripping in cars and having fun XXX...weekend and some week days
- THERES PLENTY OF DOGGING AT MATLOCK CHESTERFIELD ON FLASH LANE
- Come off junction 30 towards Wakefield take first left B6135 and proceed for a mile until passing underneath motorway.Take immediate first left into a large layby..Best for couples at night from 11pm and particularly Saturdays/Sundays after midnight
- pastures nature reserve 500 yards down from the pastures lodge at mexborough very dark and discreet carpark
- Car park behind food van layby between Old corn mill and M62 (100yds before roundabout) going from Cooper bridge 3/4mile on left.
Seems busy most nights with cars always coming and going.
Near Birdwell Barnsley
- Sheffield Rd through Birdwell towards Barnsley form Junc 36 M1.
Turning to Left signed Wortley, carry on towards Wortley straight through cross roads Quarter of mile on Right Car Park in Field Lots of Dogging Week Nights and Weekends If car Park is full 2nd car park in woods on left just before bend.
Had lots of fun & sex no interuptions!!!!!
newgate bank carpark
Newmiller Dam. Fox Hounds
- This parking area has been closed for over a year!!
- Lidl carpark every wenesday and sunday 10.30 onwards very popular place
- go out of northallerton towards bedale and on the left as you leave town is a long layby set back on the left, dogging has been getting more frequent here
- leave northallerton on the darlington road and about 1 mile after the railway crossing , turn right through the gate way imedeatly after strikes garden centre...action on a friday , saturday and sunday night from about 8.30 onwards
- a small area just off main road past oliver twist called 'shaggers rest'
- shaggers rest near oliver twist is now gated not sure if it gets locked up or not
old railway lines
- follow trans pennine way/old rail lines up past the bridge 100 yards past bridge go up the steps turn left,go to end of hedge/fence turn right woodline at end of field lots mixed age couples just beyond treeline,mainly exhibitionists,but good views,bit of a walk but worth it.
- Golf course on Queens Drive
- Just off milner way in ossett,round the back of clarkes transport,day / night
- Several car parks overlooking Otley, Friday & Saturday night around midnight.
- Otley, East Chevin Quarry Car Park. Night time dogging from dusk.
- Fleet Lane. Go into Oulton and its the road by the side of the petrol station (not tesco one) (near rothwell roundabout). Its a very long open road. Keep going down it, past the football grounds, past the farms and over the bridge. There is a small car park at the very end past the factory. Action mostly weekends but have seen couples there on all nights of the week.
- in the village of paull close to bp and the main hull to hedon road. enter the village from the saltend junction and turn left on the bend as you enter the village about a mile up this road take an immediate left turn next to a cottage and the wooded area. follow this lane to secluded unlit car park with views over river humber.old sight once very active and new couples singles etc looking to meet there again for fun and frolics.
- Small Isolated carpark in the small Village of Paull approx 5 miles from Hull City Centre. Follow Hedon Road away from the City Centre and take the turn off right for paull/Saltend
- Pickering to Malton Rd. About two miles before A64 on left as you come from Pickering. Large lay-by and fields (in good weather) Good for guys, tv's and couples. Also get one or two mature women (married) looking too watch and too play.
- This location is now locked every eveningbecause of complains of the activity there
- Location is NOT locked on a night at all and is still very active 7 nights a week 11/05/13
Red Bus Cafe Layby
- Park in the red bus cafe layby and walk through the gate,there you will find a large wooded glade where couples have fun in the summer.
- The stray car park near the toilets on the coast road on the coast of redcar. Fun every night seen, see you there.
- the gare at warrenby, daytimes usually, frequently mainly by gay/etc but occassional couples in dunes..always check first, some want privacy..
- Dotterel Pub car park - New Dotterel roundabout just south of Reighton village. Friday Saturday and Sunday evenings
- If you turn up hill past the fire station and police station. Carry on out of Richmond and there is a car park on the left. Lots of fun after walkers have gone and once dusk/dark.
- scammonden dam and ripponden dogging mentioned has now been siezed and closed by police
- Little carpark above water is now closed.
road to eccup resevoir
- great action 2-4 pm in side grass verge
robinhood airfield road that runs along side aof the airfield
- There is a new car park which leads to a footpath and woodland area. It's on the left hand side of the road heading towards Wath Upon Dearne having left Bolton On Dearne, on Station Road.
The car park is just before the Dog Kennels on the left hand side, Station Road and on the right hand side coming from Wath after Wath Garden Centre, you will pass the Dog Kennels first then turn right into the car park.
Its very discreet we have used it several times and thereâ€™s a small group of us that go there only at weekends we will be there tonight from 9pm onwards.
Sandal Beat Doncaster
- At the bottom of the streight mile at the side of Doncaster race course...
- From Wakefield or Leeds follow signs for Huddersfield (A638)on ring road.At traffic lights by Matalan turn left passing Sainsburys supermarket on left and take second turn on left just past the K.F.C. on right.Usually people there Saturday and Sunday nights.
sandsend car park
- sandsend carpark nr whitby
- Scammonden Dam: Large reservoir with 3 car parks where activity takes place. Very busy at weekends. Popular with 'straight' couples and gay men. Car Park adjacent to Scammonden Bridge now blocked by large boulders. Access on foot only.
- Brayton Barff. From Selby towards Brayton, at the crossroads turn right towards Thorpe Willoughby. On left is car park for wooded area, very popular most evenings after 8pm. Local police very tolerant.
Shawfield Road off Industry Road Barnsley
- Turn right off industry road onto shawfield road, top of road near glass works, dead end, couples, singles, mainly at weekends after 9pm, excellent
- wales bar, just off the M1.
take juntion 31, follo signs for killamarsh. turn right when you reach a chinese resteraunt!, follow the road down to the boottom.
- end of riverlin valley.in car park before going on to manchester road
- Hagg Hill, parking in a couple of laybyes and down the lane. Regular visits from a couple of TV's who are both very hot and never dissapoint
- remirers resi.up lodge moor rd to the dams,layby secluded on the right .action after 10pm
Sheffield Lxley/Wadsley Common
- Off Long Lane coming form Loxley to Worrall, turn right before Hillsborough Golf club, saturday nights good for couples and single men.
- Turn up the side of the church and the first single track lane on the left. Action most nights incl. couples
skelton a19 near york
- still active area good for day time gay or straight sex
- Drive in to skipton then down on to broughton road 2nd right after the Chinese takeaway straight to the top of the street next to the canal loads of milfs single m/w decent people no pervs
Skipwith Common NearSelby
- Go throgh Skipwith village heading towards cliffe Car park on right popular on Mon/Tues from 6pm
- turn off A62down into slaithwaite,at little roundabout turn left.first left along side of canal past all buildings. Little car park in trees opp mill.
South Gare road going to light house
- Take the road into Redcar follow the signs to Warrenby throu Warrenby take the road to the south gare passed the old blast furness,lots of cars both sides couples, gay men, gay women, and on the "Stray going out of Redcar towards Marske on the left two carparks on the stray near toilets lots of cars having fun every night but also Saturday & sundar
Spurn point car park near lighthouse
- Couples weekends very secluded no interuptions
- lots of fun monday and wednesday 8 till 10
- top staxton hill carpark on left in picnick area
- just of the A64 car park at top of staxton hill
most saturday nights
- going out of stocksbridge heading towards manchester after silver fox pub up the hill take first left then right ,very secluded it is where the old road was blocked off plenty of room
- Showfield carpark at the east end of town
- sutton bank car park oppersit glider club good for photos next to wood action most nights 9 onwerds
- phoenix park thurnscoe carpark very good on weekends and some weekdays as soon as your car rocks thay will be there hope to see u there soon
- long layby off A1035 google map referance 53.865045,-0.364149
- Totley is situated on the south side of Sheffield. There are two laybys on opposite sides of the road (Baslow Road, S17) the top one is outside Moorlands public house (Google Earth coordinates 53"18'02.05N - 1"33'26.94"W) There always someone in there day/night 24/7.
- abbeydale rd past rugby then past spar head towards turn left at church onto grove rd head to end of road you have reached location
- turn down carr lane to side of shops, straight to bottom of lane, getting busy even during the week
- Top of Heath Common, most nights. Turn right when you can see the pub, Also some mornings before 9-am.
WEST KNAPTON LAYBY
- A new place if you go thorugh the town heading towards harrogate take the turning on the left to sicklinghall and linton and about a quarter of a mile on the right is a turning that leads into a disused car park which also has some recycling facilties, down at the bottom after 8pm wednesday to sunday good couples with a lot of watching going on, and invitations, very private indeed
- airport veiwing area most nights
- acaster malbis is a no go now,to many complaints
- GO TOWARDS STOCKTON ON THE FOREST TURN RIGHT JUST AFTER A64 BRIDGE ABOUT A MILE TURN RIGHT TOWARDS MURTON AFTER FEW HUNDERS YARDS ON RIGHT HAD A REAL GOOD TIME
York / A19
- Just off the A1237 at York, Head out on the A19 toward Skelton. Just past the Riverside farm pub is a lond layby on the left. Hidden by tree's it's a good spot. Lot's of day time fun, starts just before dinner time. Lots of couples and single men, the odd single women too.
- Travelling from York to Malton on A64. Once you get on the dual carriageway (near the Indian) After 1 mile turn left towards Castle Howard, Turn immediate right into old unused road, very private, not real busy but have seen some action (and joined in !)
York, near Skelton off the A19
- Was at this site this week, but found it has been bulldozed over and closed off, presumably for some kind of building. Was quite disappointed as I've had good times there!
Please let us know of any yorkshire dogging locations that you know of by clicking here