Your account shall be terminated immediately and we may report you to the relevant authority if your behaviour on our website consists of any of the following:
Anything illegal and contrary to the laws of England, Wales and the UK, including (but not limited to!) the promotion, suggestion or allusion to underage sex, rape or any non consensual acts, hard drugs or any other kind of illegal activity.
Non Acceptable Behaviour.
- Abusive, aggressive, hateful or racist behaviour towards fellow members, Mods or Administration staff.
- Commercial posts, spamming, offering of a service, or the mention of financial involvement, are restricted to the parties section and commercial parties area of the forum and must comply with the rules in the 'Commerial Parties' forum. It is acceptable to open a room in the chatroom to discuss/promote your party, however any such promotion should be limited to the room you create and be run in accordance with the chatroom user rules, you should also note that whilst it is acceptable to have some text on your cam for the party, you should be visible on cam and at no time is it acceptable to show a phone number or email address.
- Posting a telephone number, email address or other contact information anywhere in any public area (use private messages).
- Allowing a third party to activate or use your account.
- Holding an account type that is deceitful to others.
- Knowingly transmitting any data or uploading material which contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, key stroke loggers or any other harmful programs which could adversely affect software or hardware.
- Infringing any copyright or other intellectual property belonging to any other person.
- Attempts to evade the site conditions or restrictions.
- Naming and shaming members (with the exception to the reputation system).
- Accessing or appearing on any existing or new accounts if you have been banned from the site.
- Attempts to trade or swap photos of others that are not registered members.
Profile Photos and Videos
- All photos and videos shall contain the account holder(s); it should not be possible to identify anyone else shown.
- No person who appears to be under the age of 18.
- No identifiable people in the background.
- No email address, URLs or mobile/telephone numbers.
- Anything that is deemed to be too obscene or inappropriate for this site may be removed.
Enforcing the rules
No profile shall be placed that seeks promotes or encourages any of the above.
The Team has the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and/or delete content posted by you in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Failure to comply with the AUP can lead to a friendly warning or a permanent ban from the site without notice depending on the severity of the offence.
Please ensure that you have read and understand these rules.
If you are unsure about any of the AUP or rules relating to the use of this site, then please contact a member of the Team. If you do not wish to be bound by these guidelines, then please leave the website immediately.
About the Team
A Mod is short for 'Moderator'; these volunteers have been recruited to help moderate this site and chat room by proving that they can act impartially and act responsibly towards others whilst upholding the AUP.
Admin are the site owners who liaise with the Mods and help run the site on a day to day basis.
You may expect that the Moderators and Admin will act in the best interest of Swinging Heaven. By adhering to the above rules, you can expect not to be harassed by any member, Mod or Admin, if you feel that you have grounds for a complaint then you may contact Admin with the date time with the details of what has occurred by using the 'Contact Us' section of this site.
Swinging Heaven have the right to change the AUP at anytime without prior notice to its members or Mods.
Swinging Heaven have the right to withdraw membership without notice or explanation.
Swinging Heaven's decision on any matter set out in this AUP shall be final.